Affiliation: CHU de Nancy
- Clinical performance of CGMS in type 1 diabetic patients treated by continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion using insulin analogsBruno Guerci
Service de Diabetologie, Maladies Metaboliques et Maladies de la Nutrition, Centre d Investigation Clinique INSERM CHU de NANCY Hôpital Jeanne d Arc, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Nancy, Toul cedex, France
Diabetes Care 26:582-9. 2003..Devices intended for use in the future, such as the continuous glucose monitoring system (CGMS), should satisfy similar criteria, particularly in diabetic patients under intensive therapy...
- Fear of hypoglycaemia in patients with type 1 diabetes: do patients and diabetologists feel the same way?P Bohme
Service de Diabetologie, Maladies metaboliques et nutrition, Hopital Brabois, CHU de Nancy, 54511 Vandoeuvre les Nancy, France
Diabetes Metab 39:63-70. 2013..This study described and compared the perception of hypoglycaemia in both patients with type 1 diabetes and diabetologists...
- Evolution of analytical performance in portable glucose meters in the last decadePhilip Bohme
Service de Diabetologie, Maladies Métaboliques and Maladies de la Nutrition, Hopital Jeanne d Arc, CHU Nancy, France
Diabetes Care 26:1170-5. 2003..To assess and compare the technical accuracy of portable glucose meters during the last decade...
- Accuracy of an electrochemical sensor for measuring capillary blood ketones by fingerstick samples during metabolic deterioration after continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion interruption in type 1 diabetic patientsBruno Guerci
Service de Diabetologie, Maladies Métaboliques and Maladies de la Nutrition, CIC INSERM, Hopital Jeanne d Arc, Nancy, France
Diabetes Care 26:1137-41. 2003..This study was designed to test the accuracy of capillary ketonemia for diagnosis of ketosis after interruption of insulin infusion...
- Sympathetic-leptin relationship in obesity: effect of weight lossDidier Quilliot
centre d investigation clinique, INSERM CHU, Nancy, France
Metabolism 57:555-62. 2008..Our results imply therefore that the relationship between leptin and the autonomic nervous system is disturbed in normotensive obese subjects...
- The benefits of metformin therapy during continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion treatment of type 1 diabetic patientsLaurent Meyer
Service de Diabetologie, Maladies Métaboliques and Maladies de la Nutrition, CIC INSERM, Hopital Jeanne d Arc, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire de Nancy, Toul, France
Diabetes Care 25:2153-8. 2002..This study was designed to assess the insulin-sparing effect of oral administration of metformin along with a continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion (CSII) for the treatment of type 1 diabetic patients...
- [Nonsurgical management of obesity in adults]Didier Quilliot
CHU de Nancy, Service de Diabetologie, Maladies metaboliques et nutrition, BP 303, 54201 Toul Cedex, France
Presse Med 39:930-44. 2010..Obesity drugs should be used for carefully selected patients, as an adjunct to diet therapy and lifestyle modifications, under medical supervision...