Affiliation: CHU Dupuytren
- Celecoxib is as efficacious as naproxen in the management of acute shoulder painP Bertin
Department of Rheumatology, Dupuytren Hospital, Limoges, France
J Int Med Res 31:102-12. 2003..This adverse event led to discontinuation in two patients receiving celecoxib and five receiving naproxen. Celecoxib 400 mg/day was at least as effective as naproxen 1 g/day in managing pain in this condition...
- Drug-induced rheumatic disorders: incidence, prevention and managementP Vergne
Department of Rheumatology, CHU Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Drug Saf 23:279-93. 2000..With the introduction of new medications such as the recombinant cytokines and antiretroviral treatments, the number of drug-induced rheumatic disorders is likely to increase...
- [Preventive therapy for nausea and vomiting in patients on opioid therapy for non-malignant pain in rheumatology]C Scotto di Fazano
Service de Rhumatologie et Thérapeutique, CHU Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Therapie 57:446-9. 2002..To determine if systematic use of metoclopramide associated with opioids (Morphine sulfate SR) decreases the incidence of nausea and vomiting (N&V), established adverse effects of opioids...
- Opioid rotation in the treatment of joint pain. A review of 67 casesR M Grilo
Rheumatology and Therapeutics Department, CHU Dupuytren, 2 Avenue Martin Luther King, 87042 Limoges, France
Joint Bone Spine 69:491-4. 2002..To determine that opioid rotation can be useful for establishing a more advantageous analgesia/toxicity relationship in rheumatologic pain...
- Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis with systemic manifestationsC Bonnet
Department of Rheumatology, University of Limoges, France
J Rheumatol 21:360-2. 1994..Considering the patient's anamnesis, it is tempting to speculate that these manifestations all originate from the same mechanism...
- The pharmacological management of drug-induced rheumatic disordersC S Di Fazano
Department of Rheumatology and Therapeutic, University Hospital Dupuytren, Limoges, France
Expert Opin Pharmacother 2:1623-31. 2001....
- Aromatase in synovial cells from postmenopausal womenJ Le Bail
Sanofi-Synthelabo, Target Identification, Internal Medicine, Rueil-Malmaison, Limoges, France
Steroids 66:749-57. 2001..These data provide preliminary evidence that in situ estrogen production by synoviocytes may have a role in OA susceptibility. However the role of E(2) in OA is not clear and remains to be determined...
- Intra-articular injections of hylan G-F 20 in patients with symptomatic hip osteoarthritis: an open-label, multicentre, pilot studyT Conrozier
Department of Rheumatology, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Benite, France
Clin Exp Rheumatol 21:605-10. 2003..To obtain prospective data on feasibility and safety of intra-articular injections of hylan G-F20 in patients with symptomatic hip osteoarthritis (OA)...
- Piroxicam concentrations in plasma and synovial fluid after a single dose of piroxicam-beta-cyclodextrinB Bannwart
Rheumatology Department of Groupe Hospitalier Pellegrin, Bordeaux, France
Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 39:33-6. 2001..39. CONCLUSIONS: Piroxicam contained in piroxicam-beta-cyclodextrin diffused well into the SF where its pharmacokinetic profile corresponded to that of a long half-life NSAID...
- Should we eradicate Helicobacter pylori before prescribing an NSAID? Result of a placebo-controlled studyT Schaeverbeke
Service de Rhumatologie, Hopital Pellegrin, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Am J Gastroenterol 100:2637-43. 2005..pylori eradication on these symptoms...