Affiliation: CHU de Dijon
- Preventing lymphedema and morbidity with an omentum flap after ilioinguinal lymph node dissectionLaurent Benoit
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique, et Cancérologique, CHU du Bocage, B P 77908, 21079, Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Surg Oncol 12:793-9. 2005....
- [Management of ureteral injuries]L Benoit
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, CHU du Bocage, 2, Boulevard Marechal De Lattre de Tassigny, 21034 Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Chir 130:451-7. 2005..In complex situations intestinal interposition, autotransplantation or even nephrectomy can be considered. The majority of patients with delayed diagnosed ureteral injuries should be managed by an initial endo-urologic approach...
- Malignant extraovarian endometriosis: a reviewL Benoit
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique, et Cancérologique, CHU du Bocage, 2, Bd du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, BP 77908, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 32:6-11. 2006..Malignant transformation in extra-ovarian endometriosis is a rare but known complication. This distinct pathological entity is reviewed with a specific focus on aetiology and treatment...
- The role of surgery and treatment trends in uterine sarcomaL Benoit
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, Hopital du Bocage, CHU, Dijon, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 31:434-42. 2005..To report a series of uterine sarcomas treated in one institution...
- Attempts to improve locoregional chemotherapy for the prevention of colonic cancer liver metastasis in the ratLaurent Benoit
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, CHU de Dijon, Hopital du Bocage, 1 Bd Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 21034 Dijon
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 30:1019-25. 2006..To improve prophylactic local treatment of hepatic metastasis from colonic cancer cells in the rat...
- 3' Mutation of the APC gene and family history of FAP in a patient with apparently sporadic desmoid tumorsLaurent Benoit
Department of Digestive Surgery, CHU du Bocage, Dijon, France
J Clin Gastroenterol 41:297-300. 2007..This family report shows that a molecular analysis of the APC gene should be performed in familial desmoid tumors for accurate genetic counseling and follow-up...
- Feasibility of using intraperitoneal epinephrine and cisplatin in patients with advanced peritoneal carcinomatosisCécile Moluçon-Chabrot
GF Leclerc Regional Anticancer Center, Dijon Cedex, France
Anticancer Drugs 17:1211-7. 2006..The greatest limitation was abdominal pain and limited intraperitoneal distribution of the peritoneal fluid in this closed-abdomen procedure...
- Closed hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy with open abdomen: a novel technique to reduce exposure of the surgical team to chemotherapy drugsLaurent Benoit
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, CHU du Bocage, 2 Bd Mal de Lattre de Tassigny, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Surg Oncol 15:542-6. 2008..With open-abdomen HIPEC, the opposite is true. Although the open-abdomen method is potentially more effective, it has not become a standard procedure because of the risk of exposure of members of the team to drugs...
- High intra-abdominal pressure enhances the penetration and antitumor effect of intraperitoneal cisplatin on experimental peritoneal carcinomatosisPhilippe Esquis
INSERM unit 517, Faculty of Medicine, Dijon, France
Ann Surg 244:106-12. 2006..To evaluate the tolerance of IAP in pigs, as it is a large animal with a body size equivalent to humans...
- Rationale supporting the use of vasoconstrictors for intraperitoneal chemotherapy with platinum derivativesBruno Chauffert
Unité INSERM 517, Faculty of Medicine, 7, boulevard Jeanne d Arc, BP 87900, 21079, Dijon, France
Surg Oncol Clin N Am 12:835-48. 2003..Due to its reduced toxicity, repeated courses of intraperitoneal oxaliplatin associated with epinephrine could be an interesting alternative to cisplatin for the unresectable disease...
- Comparison of the biomechanical behavior of the liver during frontal and lateral decelerationNicolas Cheynel
Laboratory of Applied Biomechanics, UMR T24, University of Mediterranée INRETS French National Institute for Transport and Safety Research, Marseille, France
J Trauma 67:40-4. 2009..Lesions can be either intrusion injuries or due to the effects of deceleration alone. The aim of this study conducted with human cadavers was to explore the effects of deceleration on the liver during frontal or lateral deceleration...
- [Malignant tumours arising in extraovarian endometriosis: three case reports and review of the literature]L Benoit
Service de Chirurgie, Centre G F Leclerc, 1 rue du Pr Marion, BP 77980, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Chir 129:376-80. 2004..The incidence of carcinoma arising in endometriosis is about 0.8% and 5-year survival rate of pelvic endometrioid form is about a 100% after surgery and radiotherapy...
- [Iatrogenic biliary injuries during cholecystectomy]P Ortega-Deballon
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, CHU du Bocage Dijon, France
J Chir (Paris) 144:409-13. 2007..To analyze our experience with biliary injuries during cholecystectomy in order to determine associated risk factors, morbidity, and results after reconstruction...
- [Medical imaging in the management of abdominal trauma]P Ortega Deballon
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, CHU du Bocage Dijon
J Chir (Paris) 143:212-20. 2006..Computed tomography (CT), angiography, and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) can guide the nonoperative management of abdominal trauma...
- Identification of prognostic factors determining risk groups for lung resectionA Bernard
Department of Thoracic Surgery, University Hospital, Dijon, France
Ann Thorac Surg 70:1161-7. 2000..Pulmonary resection belongs to a group of surgical procedures with significant morbidity and mortality. The aims of this study were to classify postoperative complications and to identify prognostic factors determining risk group...
- Analysis of risk factors for skip lymphatic metastasis and their prognostic value in operated N2 non-small-cell lung carcinomaL Benoit
Department of General Thoracic Surgery, Hopital Universitaire du Bocage, Dijon, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 32:583-7. 2006..The aim of this study is to report a series and to analyze risk factors for skip lymphatic metastasis an their prognostic value in operated N2 non-small-cell lung carcinoma...
- [Conservative surgery in breast cancer: combination skin incision for a better cosmetic result]L Benoit
Service de Chirurgie, Centre G F Leclerc, 1, rue du Professeur Marion, BP 77980, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Chir 129:310-2. 2004..The skin incision have an "amphore-like" appearance. It allows an easy mammoplasty with all cancerologic securities...
- [Metastatic renal cell carcinoma to the thyroid gland: report of seven cases and review of the literature]L Benoit
Service de Chirurgie, Centre G F Leclerc, 1, rue du Professeur Marion, BP 77980, 21079 Dijon, France
Ann Chir 129:218-23. 2004..The aim of this study was to retrospectively report clinical manifestations, type of treatment, survival rate of thyroid metastases from renal carcinoma...
- [Anisakiasis: an infestation to be known by surgeons]P Ortega-Deballon
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire du Bocage, 2 Boulevard Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Chir 130:407-10. 2005..Anisakis infestation is related to the consumption of raw or undercooked fish. It can cause allergic reactions, or abdominal pain when the gastrointestinal tube is involved. Its incidence is rising in Europe...
- [Evolution of therapeutic practices and survival of ovarian cancer in Bourgandi between 1982-1996: a registry-based study]L Benoit
Service de Chirurgie, Centre G F Leclerc, 1, rue du Professeur Marion, BP 77980, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Chir 129:415-21. 2004..All the patients were registered in the "Registre des Cancers Gynécologiques de Côte-d'Or-France"...
- Trends in frequency and management of obstructing colorectal cancers in a well-defined populationNicolas Cheynel
Inserm UMR866, Registre des Cancers Digestifs, Dijon, France
Dis Colon Rectum 50:1568-75. 2007..Few population-based studies investigate obstructing colorectal cancers. This study was designed to describe trends in their frequency and management...
- Classification for predicting mediastinal lymph node metastases in patients with T1 or T2 lung cancerAlain Bernard
Department of General Thoracic Surgery, Hopital Universitaire, 2 bd Marechal de Lattre de tassigny, BP 1542, 21034 Dijon Cedex, France
Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 4:256-9. 2005..A practical, easy-to-use risk grouping system is proposed to aid the decision making and to simplify mediastinal lymphadenectomy procedure...
- Pre-clinical study of the epinephrine-cisplatin association for the treatment of intraperitoneal carcinomatosisP Favoulet
Faculty of Medicine, , Dijon, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 27:59-64. 2001....
- [Evaluation of povidone abdominal washing for prevention of peritoneal cancer cell seeding: experimental study in the rat]P Favoulet
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire du Bocage, 1, Avenue du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 21034 Dijon, France
Ann Chir 127:600-5. 2002..The aim of the study was to evaluate the in vitro cytototoxicity of diluted povidone iodine on colon cancer cells and its in vivo antitumoral effect in a model of peritoneal carcinomatosis in the rat...
- [Abdominal lavage for peritoneal cancer cell seeding prevention]P Favoulet
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire du Bocage, 2, Boulevard du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 21079, Dijon, France
Ann Chir 128:590-3. 2003..The antitumoral effect of abdominal washing is increased by addition of antiseptics or anti-adherent agents...
- [Intraperitoneal chemo-hyperthermia with "overflow" open abdomen]P Rat
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, Hopital du Bocage, 2, Boulevard du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, 21034 Dijon, France
Ann Chir 126:669-71. 2001..The small bowel, the stomach can be partially exteriorized. It becomes very easy to expose all the peritoneal spaces, to maintain an homogeneous hyperthermia within the abdomen, while using only one inflow drain, and one outflow drain...
- [Intrathoracic localisation of desmoid tumours: a familial case of isolated desmoid tumours and current published data]L Benoit
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, Thoracique et Cancérologique, CHU du Bocage, 2, boulevard Mal de Lattre de Tassigny, 21079 Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Chir 131:459-63. 2006..One year later, the desmoid tumor had completely disappeared. Even though wide surgical excision is an essential element in the treatment of desmoid tumors, spontaneous regression may occur in very advanced disease...
- Absence of the portal bifurcation at the hilum of the liver due to intrahepatic origin of the left branch of the portal veinN Cheynel
Service de Chirurgie Digestive, , C.H.U. de Dijon, , , F-21034 Dijon, France
Surg Radiol Anat 23:355-7. 2001..During a right hepatectomy, the possibility of such a vascularization makes it necessary to ensure that the left branch of the portal vein starts upstream before dividing a portal branch entering the right liver...
- Prevention of peritoneal carcinomatosis from colon cancer cell seeding using a pirarubicin solution in rats and nude micePatrick Favoulet
Unité INSERM 517, Faculty of Medicine, 7 bd Jeanne d Arc, 21000 Dijon, France
World J Surg 28:451-6. 2004..The prophylactic effect of preoperative peritoneal washing with pirarubicin on the development of recurrent peritoneal cancer should be evaluated in a randomized clinical trial...
- [Aeroportia and necrotizing enteritis after chemotherapy with paclitaxel for lung carcinoma]Laurent Benoit
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 27:423-4. 2003