Affiliation: CHU de Dijon
- Possible novel nebovirus genotype in cattle, FranceJérôme Kaplon
Hopital Universitaire de Dijon, Dijon, France
Emerg Infect Dis 17:1120-3. 2011..2. Neboviruses, with a prevalence of 7%, were all related to the reference strain Bo/Nebraska/80/US, except for the strain Bo/DijonA216/06/FR, which could represent a novel genotype...
- Simultaneous investigation of influenza and enteric viruses in the stools of adult patients consulting in general practice for acute diarrheaChristophe Arena
INSERM, UMR S 707, 75012, Paris, France
Virol J 9:116. 2012....
- Evaluation of 4 immunochromatographic tests for rapid detection of norovirus in faecal samplesKatia Ambert-Balay
National Reference Center for Enteric Viruses, Laboratory of Virology, University Hospital of Dijon, 2 rue Angélique Ducoudray, BP 37013, 21070 Dijon, France
J Clin Virol 56:194-8. 2013..The rapid detection of noroviruses is essential to implement measures to reduce the rapid spread of gastroenteritis infections they cause, notably in institutions...
- The molecular epidemiology of circulating rotaviruses: three-year surveillance in the region of Monastir, TunisiaMouna Hassine-Zaafrane
Laboratory of Infectious Diseases and Biological Agents, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Monastir, TU 5000 Monastir, Tunisia
BMC Infect Dis 11:266. 2011....
- Characterization of new recombinant norovirusesK Ambert-Balay
Laboratoire de Virologie, Reference Laboratory for Enteric Viruses, Center Hospitalier Universitaire, 21079 Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 43:5179-86. 2005..Our results suggest that recombination is not a rare phenomenon among noroviruses, but not all these presumed recombinants that formed during RNA replication are able to spread widely...
- Prevalence and genetic diversity of Aichi virus strains in stool samples from community and hospitalized patientsK Ambert-Balay
Laboratoire de Virologie, CNR des Virus Entériques, CHU Dijon, 2 Boulevard Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, BP 77908, 21079 Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 46:1252-8. 2008..It also allowed us to partially describe an Aichi virus strain that could represent a new genotype, thus suggesting the existence of a certain diversity...
- Molecular epidemiology of caliciviruses detected in sporadic and outbreak cases of gastroenteritis in France from December 1998 to February 2004F Bon
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital du Bocage, 2 bd Marechal de Lattre de tassigny, Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 43:4659-64. 2005....