Affiliation: CHU de Dijon
- Evaluation of 4 immunochromatographic tests for rapid detection of norovirus in faecal samplesKatia Ambert-Balay
National Reference Center for Enteric Viruses, Laboratory of Virology, University Hospital of Dijon, 2 rue Angélique Ducoudray, BP 37013, 21070 Dijon, France
J Clin Virol 56:194-8. 2013..The rapid detection of noroviruses is essential to implement measures to reduce the rapid spread of gastroenteritis infections they cause, notably in institutions...
- The molecular epidemiology of circulating rotaviruses: three-year surveillance in the region of Monastir, TunisiaMouna Hassine-Zaafrane
Laboratory of Infectious Diseases and Biological Agents, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Monastir, TU 5000 Monastir, Tunisia
BMC Infect Dis 11:266. 2011....
- Characterization of new recombinant norovirusesK Ambert-Balay
Laboratoire de Virologie, Reference Laboratory for Enteric Viruses, Center Hospitalier Universitaire, 21079 Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 43:5179-86. 2005..Our results suggest that recombination is not a rare phenomenon among noroviruses, but not all these presumed recombinants that formed during RNA replication are able to spread widely...
- Prevalence and genetic diversity of Aichi virus strains in stool samples from community and hospitalized patientsK Ambert-Balay
Laboratoire de Virologie, CNR des Virus Entériques, CHU Dijon, 2 Boulevard Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, BP 77908, 21079 Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 46:1252-8. 2008..It also allowed us to partially describe an Aichi virus strain that could represent a new genotype, thus suggesting the existence of a certain diversity...
- Molecular epidemiology of caliciviruses detected in sporadic and outbreak cases of gastroenteritis in France from December 1998 to February 2004F Bon
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital du Bocage, 2 bd Marechal de Lattre de tassigny, Dijon, France
J Clin Microbiol 43:4659-64. 2005....