Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- Pathophysiology of persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn: impact of the perinatal environmentLaurent Storme
EA4489, Environnement Périnatal et Croissance, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Lille 2, Lille, France
Arch Cardiovasc Dis 106:169-77. 2013....
- [Consequences of premature rupture of the membranes in the perinatal lung]L Storme
Pôle de Médecine Périnatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, JE 2490, Faculte de Medecine, Université de Lille Il, Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 14:S42-8. 2007..Optimal management of the respiratory failure including minimizing barotrauma is required to prevent from bronchopulmonary dysplasia...
- [Per and post-natal medical management of congenital diaphragmatic hernia]L Storme
site de Lille, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille
Arch Pediatr 17:S85-92. 2010..The aims of the management are not only to reduce early mortality, related to persistent pulmonary hypertension, but also to prevent late morbidity...
- [The long-term follow-up of patients with a congenital diaphragmatic hernia: review of the literature]T Pennaforte
Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, avenue Eugene Avinee, 59037Lille, France Electronic address
Arch Pediatr 20:S11-8. 2013..It is the goal of the French Collaborative Network to promote exchange of knowledge, future research and development of treatment protocols. ..
- Effects of antenatal glucocorticoids on circulatory adaptation at birth in the ovine fetusV Houfflin-Debarge
Department of Obstetrics, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Biol Neonate 88:73-8. 2005..We hypothesized that antenatal glucocorticoids (GC) increase pulmonary vasodilatation to birth-related stimuli...
- [Congenital diaphragmatic hernia: respiratory and vascular outcomes]T Pennaforte
Pôle de Médecine Périnatale, site de Lille, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 1 rue Eugène Avinée, Lille Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 29:337-46. 2012..It is the goal of the French Collaborative Network to promote exchange of knowledge, future research and development of treatment protocols...
- [Management of severe respiratory failure in the newborn: indication of inhaled NO]T Pennaforte
Pôle de Médecine Périnatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 16:S9-16. 2009..In case of PPHN, favorizing factors such as acidosis, stress, lung over distension, and polyglobuly should be treated. Inhaled NO is recommended in the treatment of PPHN after optimizing lung volume...
- Two years' follow-up of newborn infants after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)S Jaillard
Department of Thoracic Surgery, A Calmette Hospital, Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire de Lille, Bd du Professeur Leclercq, 59037 cedex, Lille, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 18:328-33. 2000..We retrospectively reviewed all the neonates treated by ECMO between October 1991 and September 1997 in our newborn intensive care unit...
- [Experimental model of perinatal pulmonary circulation in lambs]S Jaillard
Clinique de chirurgie thoracique, Hopital Calmette, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille, France
Ann Chir 126:659-65. 2001..The aim of this experimental study was to describe an animal model in order to study the perinatal pulmonary circulation...
- Effects of nociceptive stimuli on the pulmonary circulation in the ovine fetusV Houfflin-Debarge
Department of Obstetrics, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 288:R547-53. 2005..Analgesia prevents this effect. We speculate that this pulmonary vascular response to nociceptive stimulation may explain some hypoxemic events observed in newborn infants during painful intensive care procedures...
- Pulmonary vasodilator effects of norepinephrine during the development of chronic pulmonary hypertension in neonatal lambsS Jaillard
Department of Anesthesiology and Cardio thoracic Surgery, Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire, Lille, France
Br J Anaesth 93:818-24. 2004....
- [Increased success rate in umbilical venous catheter positioning by posterior liver mobilization]T Pennaforte
Pôle de médecine néonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 59035 Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 17:1440-4. 2010..To evaluate prospectively the benefit of posterior liver mobilization during umbilical venous catheterization to place the umbilical venous catheter (UVC) in the central position (inferior vena cava)...
- [Experimental study of changes in FiO2 during manual ventilation]J F Diependaele
, Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 8:368-73. 2001..CONCLUSIONS: A special device for continuous visual control of airway pressure is recommended during neonatal manual ventilation. It prevents ventilatory rate-induced FiO2 fluctuations and overdistention...
- Transposition of the great arteries: factors influencing prenatal diagnosisF Bertagna
Department of Obstetrics, Jeanne de Flandre Hospital, CHU Lille, Lille, France
Prenat Diagn 34:534-7. 2014..The objective of this study is to highlight the factors that may affect prenatal diagnosis of transposition of the great arteries (TGA) in order to improve it...
- [Esophageal atresia]F Gottrand
Centre de référence des affections congénitales et malformatives de l œsophage, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Lille 2, pôle enfant, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, 59037 Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 19:932-8. 2012..The high frequency of late sequelae in esophageal atresia justifies regular and multidisciplinary follow-up through adulthood...
- Early hemodynamic consequences of patent ductus arteriosus in preterm infants with intrauterine growth restrictionT Rakza
Clinique de Médecine Néonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, France
J Pediatr 151:624-8. 2007....
- Successful management of severe chylothorax with argon plasma fulguration and fibrin glue in a premature infantN Rifai
Department of Neonatology, Jeanne de Flandre Hospital, CHRU Lille, Lille, France
Eur J Pediatr Surg 13:324-6. 2003..However, the coagulation profile should be monitored and special care should be taken to prevent vascular thrombosis after surgery...
- [Infusion of vasoactive drugs at low flow rate: effects of the syringe switch and syringe volume (experimental study)]T Rakza
Pôle femme mère nouveau né, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 2, Rue Eugène Aviné, 59037 Lille cedex 1, France EA 4489, environnement périnatal et santé, Faculte de Medecine, université Lille II, 42, rue Paul Duez, 59800 Lille, France Electronic address
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 33:572-5. 2014..The aim of our study was to compare the variations of concentration of active substance delivered after a manual or an automatic switch off the syringe with three different volumes (10mL, 20mL and 50mL)...
- [Placing an endoprosthesis to maintain arterial canal permeability in lamb neonates]F Godart
Service des maladies cardiovasculaires infantiles et congenitales, CHRU de Lille
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 96:479-83. 2003..Further studies will be necessary in order to validate this concept before its use in congenital cardiopathies...
- [Fetal thoracic MR imaging]Y Robert
Service de radiologie et d imagerie de l hôpital Jeanne de Flandre, centre hospitalier universitaire CHRU Lille, rue Eugène Avinée, 59037 cedex, Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 10:340-6. 2003..Therefore, fetal thoracic MRI contributes to a better understanding and evaluation of fetal thoracic malformations, which is particularly useful for their postnatal management...
- Lung liquid clearance in newborn lamb: MRI methods and preliminary resultsR Viard
INSERM U 703, France
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2007:2891-4. 2007..The pulmonary water wash-out was belated and the passage to the aerial life was performed by progressive liberation of the superior pulmonary spaces, water flowing out by gravity toward the lower spaces...
- [Impact of the instrumental vaginal delivery on pain perception at two months]N Weslinck
Pôle Femme, Mère et Nouveau Né, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 1, avenue Eugene Avinee, 59038 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 21:614-9. 2014..The aim of the study was to investigate whether instrumental vaginal delivery may alter the response to a noxious stimulus at the age of two months...
- [Impact of cocooning and maternal voice on the autonomic nervous system activity in the premature newborn infant]C Alexandre
Pôle Femme, Mère et Nouveau Né, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 1, avenue Eugene Avinee, 59035 Lille cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 20:963-8. 2013..We hypothesized that cocooning associated with the human voice has a favorable impact on parasympathetic activity in the premature newborn infant...
- [Umbilical and peripherally inserted venous central catheterization of the newborn]A Bouissou
Pôle de médecine néonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1447-53. 2008..This catheter must be inserted carefully and monitored rigorously to prevent complications. This paper develops today's knowledge on the use and complications in the newborn population...
- Dynamic behavior of respiratory system during nasal continuous positive airway pressure in spontaneously breathing premature newborn infantsE Magnenant
Department of Neonatology, Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire, Lille, France
Pediatr Pulmonol 37:485-91. 2004..We speculate that the dynamic volume-preserving mechanisms resulting from expiratory flow braking are no longer required during NCPAP, as the constant pressure may passively elevate FRC...
- [The consulting physician for withdrawal of life-sustaining treatments in children]R Cremer
Espace éthique hospitalier et universitaire de Lille, 1, Place de Verdun, 59045 Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 19:856-62. 2012..The purpose of this text is to put forward the perspective of a pediatric multidisciplinary workshop regarding the role of the consulting physician and to propose guidelines to help choose this consultant...
- [Lung abnormalities: from fetus to adult, which management: prenatal diagnosis and prognosis]P Vaast
Service de pathologie maternelle et foetale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, 2, Avenue Oscar Lambret, CHRU de Lille, 59000 Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 11:518-9. 2004
- Severity of the ductal shunt: a comparison of different markersM El Hajjar
Clinique de Médecine Néonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 90:F419-22. 2005..When the ductus arteriosus (DA) is patent, the ductal shunt is proportional to the ratio of left ventricular output (LVO) to systemic blood flow. Systemic blood flow can be estimated by measuring flow in the superior vena cava (SVC)...
- [Factors altering low-flow drug delivery using syringe pumps: Consequences on vasoactive drug infusion in preterm infant]T Rakza
Service médecine néonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 12:548-54. 2005..The infusion of vasoactive drugs in preterm babies using syringe pumps can be complicated by important variations in the infusion rate...
- [Recombinant human erythropoietin: analysis of a policy of treatment in an hospital based population of very-low-birthweight infants]S Joriot-Chekaf
Service de Medecine Neonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 2, Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 10:499-505. 2003..To evaluate a policy of treatment with human recombinant erythropoietin (rhEPO) and to describe factors related to red blood cell transfusions (RBCTs) in treated neonates...
- Gastrostomy in infants with neonatal pulmonary diseaseD Guimber
Departments of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Faculty of Medicine, University Hospital, Lille, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 36:459-63. 2003..To report our experience of enteral feeding via gastrostomy in children with severe chronic neonatal lung disease, failure to thrive, and oral aversive behavior after initial hospitalization...
- Effects of catecholamines on the pulmonary circulation in the ovine fetusS Jaillard
Department of Thoracic Surgery, , , France
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 281:R607-14. 2001..We speculate that catecholamines may play a significant role in the maintenance of the fetal pulmonary circulation and in mediating changes in the transitional pulmonary circulation...
- Pulmonary vascular effects of sildenafil on the development of chronic pulmonary hypertension in the ovine fetusB Larrue
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, France
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 288:L1193-200. 2005..These results support the hypothesis that elevated PDE5 activity is involved in the consequences of chronic pulmonary hypertension in the perinatal lung...
- [Ruptured mycotic aneurysm with hemoperitoneum: an unusual septic complication of umbilical arterial catheter]R Deliège
Service de Medecine Neonatale, maternité de la clinique de la Châtaigneraie, Hopital Saint Antoine, GHICL Lille, 63110 Beaumont, France
Arch Pediatr 10:716-8. 2003..Surgical treatment allowed a complete recovery. Newborn infants with Staphylococcus aureus bacteremia in the context of a current or recent umbilical artery catheterisation should be followed up closely to detect arterial aneurysms...
- [Multicentric study on neonatal medical pain management in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais]S Klosowski
Service de Medecine Neonatale, Centre hospitalier Docteur Schaffner, 99, route de la Bassee, 62307 Lens Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 10:766-71. 2003..The aim of this study was to describe pain management for newborn infants in neonatal intensive care units and neonatal units in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais...
- Effects of nasal continuous positive airway pressure (NCPAP) on breathing pattern in spontaneously breathing premature newborn infantsA Elgellab
Department of Neonatology, Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire, 59037, , France
Intensive Care Med 27:1782-7. 2001..This effect is associated with an increase in EELV-level with CPAP level. However, further investigations are necessary to establish the best CPAP level that ensures both safety and efficiency...
- Persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn with transposition of the great arteries: successful treatment with bosentanC Goissen
Médecine néonatale et réanimation pédiatrique polyvalente, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Place Victor Pauchet, 80054, Amiens Cedex 1, France
Eur J Pediatr 167:437-40. 2008..To our knowledge, it is the first use of bosentan in newborns...