Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- [The pediatrics point of view]V Pierrat
Service de Medecine Neonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 2, avenue O Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 31:2S11-4. 2002
- Prevalence, causes, and outcome at 2 years of age of newborn encephalopathy: population based studyV Pierrat
Service de Médicine Néonatale, CHRU de Lille, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, 2 av O Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 90:F257-61. 2005..To ascertain the prevalence of newborn encephalopathy in term live births, and also the underlying diagnoses, timing, and outcome at 2 years of surviving infants...
- Height at 2 and 5 years of age in children born very preterm: the EPIPAGE studyV Pierrat
Neonatal Unit, University Teaching Hospital, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, Lille Cedex, France
Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 96:F348-54. 2011..To evaluate growth for children born very preterm with particular focus on those born small-for-gestational age (SGA) or with ex utero growth restraint (GR), and to identify risk factors for short stature at 5 years of age...
- Two years' follow-up of newborn infants after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)S Jaillard
Department of Thoracic Surgery, A Calmette Hospital, Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire de Lille, Bd du Professeur Leclercq, 59037 cedex, Lille, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 18:328-33. 2000..We retrospectively reviewed all the neonates treated by ECMO between October 1991 and September 1997 in our newborn intensive care unit...
- [Breastfeeding: opinion and knowledge of pharmacists. A study in a semi-urban territory]A Schaffar
Réseau de santé en périnatalité de Lille Métropole, Réseau Ombrel, DGID hôpital Jeanne de Flandre, 2, Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 19:476-83. 2012..The objective of this study was to establish the opinion and knowledge of pharmacists from a selected semi-urban territory of the Lille metropolitan area on breastfeeding...
- Neurodevelopment of children born very preterm and free of severe disabilities: the Nord-Pas de Calais Epipage cohort studyM L Charkaluk
Clinique de pédiatrie Saint Antoine, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, boulevard de Belfort, Lille Cedex, France
Acta Paediatr 99:684-9. 2010....
- [Lactation counselling support provided to mothers of preterm babies who intend to breastfeed. Evaluation of an educational intervention in a level III perinatal unit]C Alexandre
Service de Medecine Neonatale, CHRU de Lille, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, 2, Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 14:1413-9. 2007..To evaluate the educational intervention provided in a perinatal unit to support mothers of preterm babies who intend to breastfeed...
- [Recombinant human erythropoietin: analysis of a policy of treatment in an hospital based population of very-low-birthweight infants]S Joriot-Chekaf
Service de Medecine Neonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 2, Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 10:499-505. 2003..To evaluate a policy of treatment with human recombinant erythropoietin (rhEPO) and to describe factors related to red blood cell transfusions (RBCTs) in treated neonates...