Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- [The long-term follow-up of patients with a congenital diaphragmatic hernia: review of the literature]T Pennaforte
Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, avenue Eugene Avinee, 59037Lille, France Electronic address
Arch Pediatr 20:S11-8. 2013..It is the goal of the French Collaborative Network to promote exchange of knowledge, future research and development of treatment protocols. ..
- [Congenital diaphragmatic hernia: respiratory and vascular outcomes]T Pennaforte
Pôle de Médecine Périnatale, site de Lille, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 1 rue Eugène Avinée, Lille Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 29:337-46. 2012..It is the goal of the French Collaborative Network to promote exchange of knowledge, future research and development of treatment protocols...
- [Increased success rate in umbilical venous catheter positioning by posterior liver mobilization]T Pennaforte
Pôle de médecine néonatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 59035 Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 17:1440-4. 2010..To evaluate prospectively the benefit of posterior liver mobilization during umbilical venous catheterization to place the umbilical venous catheter (UVC) in the central position (inferior vena cava)...
- [Per and post-natal medical management of congenital diaphragmatic hernia]L Storme
site de Lille, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille
Arch Pediatr 17:S85-92. 2010..The aims of the management are not only to reduce early mortality, related to persistent pulmonary hypertension, but also to prevent late morbidity...
- [Management of severe respiratory failure in the newborn: indication of inhaled NO]T Pennaforte
Pôle de Médecine Périnatale, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Arch Pediatr 16:S9-16. 2009..In case of PPHN, favorizing factors such as acidosis, stress, lung over distension, and polyglobuly should be treated. Inhaled NO is recommended in the treatment of PPHN after optimizing lung volume...
- [Infusion of vasoactive drugs at low flow rate: effects of the syringe switch and syringe volume (experimental study)]T Rakza
Pôle femme mère nouveau né, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, 2, Rue Eugène Aviné, 59037 Lille cedex 1, France EA 4489, environnement périnatal et santé, Faculte de Medecine, université Lille II, 42, rue Paul Duez, 59800 Lille, France Electronic address
Ann Fr Anesth Reanim 33:572-5. 2014..The aim of our study was to compare the variations of concentration of active substance delivered after a manual or an automatic switch off the syringe with three different volumes (10mL, 20mL and 50mL)...