Isabelle Legroux Gerot
Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- Subchondral fractures of the femoral head: a review of seven casesIsabelle Legroux Gerot
Rheumatology Department, Lille Teaching Hospital, 59037 Lille, France
Joint Bone Spine 71:131-5. 2004..To describe the main characteristics of subchondral fractures of the femoral head...
- Total knee arthroplasty in hemophilic arthropathyIsabelle Legroux-Gerot
Rheumatology Department, CHRU Lille, Hopital Roger Salengro, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 70:22-32. 2003..Chronic arthropathy causes major functional disability in patients with severe hemophilia...
- Pain management in a rheumatology department: a satisfaction surveyAnne Bera Louville
Lille Teaching Hospital, Hospital Roger Salengro, Rheumatology Department, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 70:362-6. 2003..To evaluate the quality of pain management in a teaching hospital rheumatology department...
- Bone mineral density changes in hypercalciuretic osteoporotic men treated with thiazide diureticsIsabelle Legroux-Gerot
Rheumatology Department, Lille Teaching Hospital, Roger Salengro Hospital, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 71:51-5. 2004..A few studies suggest that thiazide diuretic agents may have modest beneficial effects on bone. Few data are available on the effects of these medications in patients with osteoporosis and hypercalciuria...
- Bone loss associated with anorexia nervosaIsabelle Legroux-Gerot
Service de Rhumatologie, CHRU Lille, Hopital Roger Salengro, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 72:489-95. 2005..This suggests that complex treatment strategies combining bone formation enhancers and bone resorption inhibitors may deserve evaluation...
- Evaluation of bone loss and its mechanisms in anorexia nervosaIsabelle Legroux-Gerot
Department of Rheumatology, University Hospital of Lille, Hopital Roger Salengro, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Calcif Tissue Int 81:174-82. 2007..The etiology of bone loss in patients with anorexia nervosa is multifactorial. Hypoestrogenia alone cannot account for this loss, and nutritional factors, IGF-I concentrations in particular, seem to play an important role...
- Factors influencing changes in bone mineral density in patients with anorexia nervosa-related osteoporosis: the effect of hormone replacement therapyIsabelle Legroux-Gerot
Department of Rheumatology, CHRU Lille, Hopital Roger Salengro, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
Calcif Tissue Int 83:315-23. 2008..04). Prevention of bone loss at 2 years in AN patients treated by HRT was not confirmed in this study. We did confirm that increase in weight at 1 year was the most predictive factor for the improvement of spine and hip BMD at 2 years...