Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- Bone loss in adults with cystic fibrosis: prevalence, associated factors, and usefulness of biological markersIsabelle Legroux-Gerot
Service de Rhumatologie, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Joint Bone Spine 79:73-7. 2012..Osteoporosis is a common complication of cystic fibrosis...
- Predictive factors of change in BMD at 1 and 2 years in women with anorexia nervosa: a study of 146 casesI Legroux-Gerot
Department of Rheumatology, Roger Salengro Hospital, CHU Lille, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
Osteoporos Int 23:2855-61. 2012..No change in BMD was observed from 1 to 2 years during follow-up...
- Anorexia nervosa, osteoporosis and circulating leptin: the missing linkI Legroux-Gerot
Department of Rheumatology, University of Lille II, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
Osteoporos Int 21:1715-22. 2010..Results: Spine BMD and Z-score values were found to be significantly lower in the low tertile compared with the highest tertile. Duration of amenorrhea and leptin level accounted for 27% of the variance in lumbar spine BMD...
- Quantitative ultrasound of bone in male osteoporosisD Mulleman
Department of Rheumatology, University of Lille, France
Osteoporos Int 13:388-93. 2002..8 [1.6-5.0] and 3.4 [1.6-7.0] for lumbar spine and hip, respectively). Prospective studies are required before QUS can be recommended for clinical use in male osteoporosis...
- Does quantitative ultrasound of bone reflect more bone mineral density than bone microarchitecture?B Cortet
Department of Rheumatology, Hopital R Salengro, University Hospital of Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Calcif Tissue Int 74:60-7. 2004..The current study suggests that although BMD is a major determinant of acoustic properties of human calcaneus, significant density independent relationships with bone microarchitecture should also be taken into account...