Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- An analysis of the French multicentre experience of fenestrated aortic endografts: medium-term outcomesStephan Haulon
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Ann Surg 251:357-62. 2010..To evaluate the medium-term outcomes following aortic aneurysm repair utilizing fenestrated endografts performed in 13 French academic centers...
- Challenging treatment of a secondary endoleak in a fenestrated endograftGuilherme d'Utra
Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 17:458-61. 2010..To describe the novel use of an Amplatzer occluder device to seal a secondary endoleak arising at a scallop in a fenestrated stent-graft...
- Off-the-shelf fenestrated endografts: a realistic option for more than 70% of patients with juxtarenal aneurysmsJonathan Sobocinski
Vascular Surgery and 2Radiology, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 19:165-72. 2012..To evaluate the suitability of a standardized fenestrated endograft in patients with juxtarenal abdominal aortic aneurysms...
- Challenging catheterization of a branch in an endovascular thoracoabdominal aneurysm repairPiervito D'Elia
Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 17:391-4. 2010..To describe a novel technique of cannulating a side branch during endovascular repair of a thoracoabdominal aneurysm (TAAA)...
- Fenestrated endovascular repair of type IV thoracoabdominal aneurysms: device design and implantation techniqueNoel O'Brien
Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
Perspect Vasc Surg Endovasc Ther 23:173-7. 2011..The authors describe their techniques used to implant these devices, whether they consist of fenestrated or branched components, and some of the mechanisms by which minimization of complications such as spinal cord ischemia is sought...
- Should we modify our indications after the EVAR-2 trial conclusions?Jonathan Sobocinski
Services de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, Université Lille2, CHRU de Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 25:590-7. 2011..To compare the results of the endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) in patients considered as unfit for surgery in a "high volume" center with the EVAR-2 trial results...
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound vs. CT angiography in fenestrated EVAR surveillance: a single-center comparisonPaolo Perini
Department of Vascular Surgery, Universite Lille Nord de France, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 19:648-55. 2012..To evaluate contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) as an effective alternative to computed tomographic angiography (CTA) during follow-up after fenestrated endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) of juxtarenal aortic aneurysms...
- Endovascular treatment of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysmsMatthieu Guillou
Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 56:65-73. 2012..Development in endograft design has extended endovascular treatment to include thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms (TAAA). We report our experience using fenestrated and branched endografts in the management of TAAA...
- Inverted limbs in fenestrated and branched endograftsNoel O'Brien
Vascular Surgery, H and x00F4 pital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 17:624-30. 2010..To describe our experience with the use of custom-designed branched or fenestrated endoprostheses incorporating an inverted contralateral limb in the bifurcated component...
- Perioperative evaluation of iliac ZBIS branch devices: a French multicenter studyBlandine Maurel
Service de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 27:131-8. 2013....
- Debate: whether fenestrated endografts should be limited to a small number of specialized centersStephan Haulon
Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 57:875-82. 2013....
- A randomized controlled trial of endovascular aneurysm repair versus open surgery for abdominal aortic aneurysms in low- to moderate-risk patientsJean Pierre Becquemin
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Henri Mondor, University Paris XII, Creteil, France
J Vasc Surg 53:1167-1173.e1. 2011..Thus, the role of EVAR, most notably in low-risk patients, remains debated...
- Comparison of short- and mid-term follow-up between standard and fenestrated endograftsCeline Perot
Vascular Surgery Department, French Academic Hospital, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 27:562-70. 2013..This study compared early and mid-term results of endovascular treatment for abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAAs) and pararenal aneurysms (PRAs)...
- Off-the-Shelf Branched Endograft for Emergent Aneurysm RepairDavid Barillà
Vascular Surgery and Radiology, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 27:972.e11-5. 2013..We assess the pros and cons of this new generation of endografts designed to adapt to most aortic anatomies. ..
- Transcatheter transcaval embolization of a type II endoleak after EVAR using a transseptal needle-sheath systemMarco Midulla
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
Vasc Endovascular Surg 46:410-3. 2012..The purpose of this study is to present an alternative technique for management of a type II endoleak associated with aneurysm sac enlargement...
- Percutaneous reconstruction of the aortoiliac bifurcation with the "kissing stents" technique: long-term follow-up in 106 patientsStephan Haulon
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, 59038 Lille Cedex, France
J Endovasc Ther 9:363-8. 2002..To evaluate the long-term results using the kissing stents technique for treatment of occlusive disease involving the aortoiliac bifurcation...
- Total endovascular repair of an aortic arch aneurysm using an externalized transseptal guidewire techniquePascal Rheaume
Department of Vascular Surgery, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Ann Thorac Surg 93:1710-3. 2012..We describe one challenging case using an arch branched endograft that was safely advanced and precisely positioned into the ascending aorta using an externalized transseptal guide wire technique...
- Results of endoluminal occlusion of the inferior vena cava during radical nephrectomy and thrombectomyLaurent Zini
Department of Urology, Lille Regional University Teaching Hospital, Lille, France
Eur Urol 54:778-83. 2008..The surgical management of renal tumours with thrombi in the inferior vena cava (IVC) has become the gold standard treatment...
- Conversion to open repair after endovascular aneurysm repair: causes and results. A French multicentric studyA Millon
Department of Vascular Surgery, University Hospital of Lyon, Lyon, France
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 38:429-34. 2009..To evaluate the causes and results of conversion to open repair after aortic aneurysm endovascular treatment (EVAR)...
- Staged procedure to prevent major adverse events in extensive aortic aneurysm repairGilles Amr
Vascular and Cardiovascular Surgery Department, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 57:1671-3. 2013..Spinal cord protective measures included a staged approach, preserved antegrade flow to the left subclavian and hypogastric arteries, absence of aortic cross-clamping, and aggressive perioperative hemodynamic monitoring...
- Contemporary management of infrarenal aortic graft infection: early and late results in 82 patientsMichel Batt
Department of Vascular Surgery, University of Nice Sopha Antipolis, Nice Cedex, France
Vascular 20:129-37. 2012..EAR patients were more exposed to RI (P < 0.04). In conclusion, ISR may be more appropriate for AGI, but this study cannot draw a conclusion relating to the optimal conduit for ISR...
- Multi-slice scanner in transdiaphragmatic coronary and abdominal aortic surgeryGeorges Fayad
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery Pr Warembourg, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 15:274. 2007
- Haemodynamic imaging of thoracic stent-grafts by computational fluid dynamics (CFD): presentation of a patient-specific method combining magnetic resonance imaging and numerical simulationsMarco Midulla
Cardiovascular Radiology, University Hospital of Lille, Lille, France
Eur Radiol 22:2094-102. 2012....
- Renal vein ostium wall invasion of renal cell carcinoma with an inferior vena cava tumor thrombus: prediction by renal and vena caval vein diameters and prognostic significanceLaurent Zini
Department of Urology, Lille University Hospital, Lille, Cedex, France
J Urol 179:450-4; discussion 454. 2008..We also determined whether it is a prognostic factor for recurrence and survival after radical nephrectomy and thrombus ablation for renal cell carcinoma with an inferior vena cava tumor thrombus...
- In stent restenosis and thrombosis assessment after EP224283 injection in a rat modelBlandine Maurel
Inserm U1008, Faculte de Medecine, Lille, France
Atherosclerosis 229:462-8. 2013..EP224283 is a new dual-action antithrombotic molecule combining a GPIIbIIIa antagonist and a factor Xa inhibitor. We investigated its efficacy on restenosis in a rat model of ISR and on platelet adhesion...
- Endovascular repair of a chronic arch dissecting aneurysm with a branched endograftRafaelle Spear
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Ann Thorac Surg 96:e39-41. 2013..This endovascular approach is a possible alternative to open surgical procedures in selected cases. ..
- Frequency of abdominal aortic aneurysm in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graftingAnnabelle Dupont
University of Lille Nord de France, UDSL, IFR 114, EA 2693, Faculte de Medecine, Lille, France
Am J Cardiol 105:1545-8. 2010..4% in the absence of either condition, p = 0.007), justifying consideration of AAA screening in this subgroup of in-hospital patients...
- Anatomic study of juxta renal aneurysms: impact on fenestrated stent-graftsRichard Azzaoui
Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Université Lille, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 25:315-21. 2011..The aim of our study was to evaluate the possibility to reproduce the interrenal aorta anatomy to design a standard fenestrated module that would fit the maximum number of patients with JRA...