Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- An analysis of the French multicentre experience of fenestrated aortic endografts: medium-term outcomesStephan Haulon
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Ann Surg 251:357-62. 2010..To evaluate the medium-term outcomes following aortic aneurysm repair utilizing fenestrated endografts performed in 13 French academic centers...
- Factors predictive of treatment failure in staphylococcal prosthetic vascular graft infections: a prospective observational cohort study: impact of rifampinLaurence Legout
Infectious Diseases Department, Dron Hospital of Tourcoing, rue du Président Coty, Tourcoing 59208, France
BMC Infect Dis 14:228. 2014..This report studies factors associated with treatment failure in a cohort of patients with staphylococcal PVGI, along with the impact of rifampin (RIF)...
- Challenging treatment of a secondary endoleak in a fenestrated endograftGuilherme d'Utra
Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 17:458-61. 2010..To describe the novel use of an Amplatzer occluder device to seal a secondary endoleak arising at a scallop in a fenestrated stent-graft...
- Relationship of intimal flap position to endovascular treatment of malperfusion syndromes in aortic dissectionVirginia Gaxotte
Department of Cardiovascular Radiology, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 10:719-27. 2003..To propose a classification system based on the position and extension of the intimal flap to assist in the endovascular repair of aortic dissection complicated by a malperfusion syndrome...
- Challenging catheterization of a branch in an endovascular thoracoabdominal aneurysm repairPiervito D'Elia
Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 17:391-4. 2010..To describe a novel technique of cannulating a side branch during endovascular repair of a thoracoabdominal aneurysm (TAAA)...
- Off-the-shelf fenestrated endografts: a realistic option for more than 70% of patients with juxtarenal aneurysmsJonathan Sobocinski
Vascular Surgery and 2Radiology, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 19:165-72. 2012..To evaluate the suitability of a standardized fenestrated endograft in patients with juxtarenal abdominal aortic aneurysms...
- Should we modify our indications after the EVAR-2 trial conclusions?Jonathan Sobocinski
Services de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, Université Lille2, CHRU de Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 25:590-7. 2011..To compare the results of the endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) in patients considered as unfit for surgery in a "high volume" center with the EVAR-2 trial results...
- Off-the-shelf branched endograft for emergent aneurysm repairDavid Barillà
Vascular Surgery and Radiology, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 27:972.e11-5. 2013..We assess the pros and cons of this new generation of endografts designed to adapt to most aortic anatomies. ..
- Renal cell carcinoma associated with tumor thrombus in the inferior vena cava: surgical strategiesLaurent Zini
Service d Urologie, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 19:522-8. 2005..In patients with level III thrombus, TEE-guided endoluminal occlusion of the unobstructed infradiaphragmatic IVC simplifies surgical management by obviating the need for exposure of the retrohepatic and supradiaphragmatic IVC...
- Fenestrated endovascular repair of type IV thoracoabdominal aneurysms: device design and implantation techniqueNoel O'Brien
Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
Perspect Vasc Surg Endovasc Ther 23:173-7. 2011..The authors describe their techniques used to implant these devices, whether they consist of fenestrated or branched components, and some of the mechanisms by which minimization of complications such as spinal cord ischemia is sought...
- Multicenter trial of the Jostent balloon-expandable stent-graft in renal and iliac artery lesionsVirginia Gaxotte
Department of Vascular Radiology, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 10:361-5. 2003..To report the results of a multicenter feasibility study of the Jostent balloon-expandable stent-graft in the treatment of renal and iliac artery lesions...
- Contrast-enhanced ultrasound vs. CT angiography in fenestrated EVAR surveillance: a single-center comparisonPaolo Perini
Department of Vascular Surgery, Universite Lille Nord de France, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 19:648-55. 2012..To evaluate contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) as an effective alternative to computed tomographic angiography (CTA) during follow-up after fenestrated endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) of juxtarenal aortic aneurysms...
- Endovascular treatment of thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysmsMatthieu Guillou
Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 56:65-73. 2012..Development in endograft design has extended endovascular treatment to include thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysms (TAAA). We report our experience using fenestrated and branched endografts in the management of TAAA...
- Inverted limbs in fenestrated and branched endograftsNoel O'Brien
Vascular Surgery, H and x00F4 pital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 17:624-30. 2010..To describe our experience with the use of custom-designed branched or fenestrated endoprostheses incorporating an inverted contralateral limb in the bifurcated component...
- Perioperative evaluation of iliac ZBIS branch devices: a French multicenter studyBlandine Maurel
Service de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 27:131-8. 2013....
- Comparison of short- and mid-term follow-up between standard and fenestrated endograftsCeline Perot
Vascular Surgery Department, French Academic Hospital, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 27:562-70. 2013..This study compared early and mid-term results of endovascular treatment for abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAAs) and pararenal aneurysms (PRAs)...
- Percutaneous reconstruction of the aortoiliac bifurcation with the "kissing stents" technique: long-term follow-up in 106 patientsStephan Haulon
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, 59038 Lille Cedex, France
J Endovasc Ther 9:363-8. 2002..To evaluate the long-term results using the kissing stents technique for treatment of occlusive disease involving the aortoiliac bifurcation...
- Debate: whether fenestrated endografts should be limited to a small number of specialized centersStephan Haulon
Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 57:875-82. 2013....
- A New Hemodynamic Ex Vivo Model for Medical Devices AssessmentBlandine Maurel
Aortic Centre, Department of Vascular Surgery, CHRU Lille, Lille, France INSERM U1008, Groupe Recherche Biomatériaux, University of Lille, Lille, France Electronic address
Ann Vasc Surg 29:1648-55. 2015..The aim of this work was to design and first evaluate an original bioreactor, replicating ex vivo hemodynamic and biological conditions similar to human conditions, to further evaluate new DES...
- Conversion to open repair after endovascular aneurysm repair: causes and results. A French multicentric studyA Millon
Department of Vascular Surgery, University Hospital of Lyon, Lyon, France
Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 38:429-34. 2009..To evaluate the causes and results of conversion to open repair after aortic aneurysm endovascular treatment (EVAR)...
- A randomized controlled trial of endovascular aneurysm repair versus open surgery for abdominal aortic aneurysms in low- to moderate-risk patientsJean Pierre Becquemin
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Henri Mondor, University Paris XII, Creteil, France
J Vasc Surg 53:1167-1173.e1. 2011..Thus, the role of EVAR, most notably in low-risk patients, remains debated...
- Results of celiac trunk stenting during fenestrated or branched aortic endograftingHélène Wattez
Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France Aortic Center, Hopital Cardiologique, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 64:1595-1601. 2016..This study evaluated the influence of the MAL compression on the technical success and the patency of the celiac artery after branched and fenestrated endovascular aortic repair...
- Total Endovascular Aortic Repair in a Patient with Marfan SyndromeMau Amako
Aortic Center, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU Lille, Lille, France Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Fukuoka University, Fukuoka, Japan
Ann Vasc Surg . 2016..Open surgery is the gold standard to treat aortic dissections in patients with aortic disease and Marfan syndrome...
- Prognostic Significance of Sleep Apnea Syndrome on False Lumen Aortic Expansion in Post-Acute Aortic SyndromePascal Delsart
Hopital Cardiologique, CHU Lille, Lille, France Electronic address
Ann Thorac Surg 102:1558-1564. 2016..Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (OSAS) is a risk factor for resistant arterial hypertension and aortic dilatation. We assessed the value of systematic screening for OSAS in patients soon after the onset of acute aortic syndrome (AAS)...
- Total endovascular repair of an aortic arch aneurysm using an externalized transseptal guidewire techniquePascal Rheaume
Department of Vascular Surgery, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Ann Thorac Surg 93:1710-3. 2012..We describe one challenging case using an arch branched endograft that was safely advanced and precisely positioned into the ascending aorta using an externalized transseptal guide wire technique...
- Transcatheter transcaval embolization of a type II endoleak after EVAR using a transseptal needle-sheath systemMarco Midulla
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
Vasc Endovascular Surg 46:410-3. 2012..The purpose of this study is to present an alternative technique for management of a type II endoleak associated with aneurysm sac enlargement...
- Results of endoluminal occlusion of the inferior vena cava during radical nephrectomy and thrombectomyLaurent Zini
Department of Urology, Lille Regional University Teaching Hospital, Lille, France
Eur Urol 54:778-83. 2008..The surgical management of renal tumours with thrombi in the inferior vena cava (IVC) has become the gold standard treatment...
- Inner-Branched Endografts for the Treatment of Aortic Arch Aneurysms After Open Ascending Aortic Replacement for Type A DissectionCharles P E Milne
Aortic Center, Hopital Cardiologique, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France Department of Surgery, The Alfred Hospital, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Ann Thorac Surg 102:2028-2035. 2016..We also aimed to identify ways to tailor the index operation to increase suitability for future endovascular repair...
- Branched and fenestrated options to treat aortic arch aneurysmsBlandine Maurel
Aortic Center, Cardiology Hospital, Lille University Hospitals, Lille, France
J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) 57:686-97. 2016..However, at present, the early use of the latest generation device offers a novel approach to patients who previously had no surgical options. ..
- Meta-Analysis of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm in Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseAhmed Elkalioubie
European Genomic Institute for Diabetes, Lille, France Univ Lille, Lille, France Inserm UMR 1011, Lille, France Institut Pasteur de Lille, Lille, France
Am J Cardiol 116:1451-6. 2015..66, 95% CI 0.82 to 8.61, p = 0.08). In conclusion, AAA prevalence was significantly higher in patients with CAD versus subjects without CAD. ..
- Treatment options for postdissection aortic aneurysmsJonathan Sobocinski
Aortic Centre, Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHU Lille, France
J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) 57:202-11. 2016..We have performed a thorough review of the most recent literature on the strategies to treat patients in the chronic phase of aortic dissection. ..
- Impact of endografting on the thoracic aortic anatomy: comparative analysis of the aortic geometry before and after the endograft implantationMarco Midulla
Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology, University Hospital of Lille, Lille, France
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 37:69-76. 2014..We propose a comparative analysis of the pre- and postoperative geometry on a clinical series of patients and discuss the potential clinical implications..
- In stent restenosis and thrombosis assessment after EP224283 injection in a rat modelBlandine Maurel
Inserm U1008, Faculte de Medecine, Lille, France
Atherosclerosis 229:462-8. 2013..EP224283 is a new dual-action antithrombotic molecule combining a GPIIbIIIa antagonist and a factor Xa inhibitor. We investigated its efficacy on restenosis in a rat model of ISR and on platelet adhesion...
- What should we expect from the hybrid room?Adrien Hertault
Aortic Center, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU Lille, Lille, France
J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) . 2017..This review aimed at summarizing what vascular surgeons should expect from hybrid rooms in daily practice and in the near future...
- A Staged Hybrid Procedure to Manage Complex Cerebral Hypoperfusion in Aortic Arch AneurysmTeresa Hernández Carbonell
Aortic Centre, Hopital Cardiologique, CHU Lille, France
J Card Surg 30:761-3. 2015..We devised a two-stage hybrid procedure to repair this challenging aneurysm...
- Prognostic Significance of the Renal Resistive Index After Renal Artery Revascularization in the Context of Flash Pulmonary EdemaPascal Delsart
Médecine vasculaire et HTA, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Endovasc Ther 22:801-5. 2015..To evaluate the prognostic value of the renal resistive index (Ri) after renal artery revascularization in the context of flash pulmonary edema...
- Evaluation of the Zenith low-profile abdominal aortic aneurysm stent graftJonathan Sobocinski
Aortic Centre, Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France Electronic address
J Vasc Surg 62:841-7. 2015..In this study the midterm outcomes and characteristics of patients treated with this last generation of stent grafts were compared with a cohort of patients treated with "standard-profile" (SP) stent grafts...
- Renal outcomes analysis after endovascular and open aortic aneurysm repairTeresa Martin-Gonzalez
Department of Vascular Surgery, Aortic Centre, CHRU Lille, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 62:569-77. 2015..The purpose of this study was to compare renal outcomes (glomerular filtration rate [GFR] and renal volume) after endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) and open repair (OR) of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA)...
- Polytetrafluoroethylene expanded prosthesis as replacement of the inferior vena cava in renal cell carcinoma with caval thrombusAhmed Benkirane
Department of Urology, University of Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
Int J Urol 21:448-52. 2014..To assess the outcomes of inferior vena cava replacement with polytetrafluoroethylene expanded prosthesis in patients with renal cell carcinoma and caval thrombosis...
- Thrombocytopenia: an early marker of late mortality in type B aortic dissectionPascal Delsart
Service de Médecine Vasculaire et HTA, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
Heart Vessels 29:220-30. 2014..0048, HR 7.928). Treated (medical ± endovascular) type B aortic dissection held a worse long-term prognosis, which can be correlated with predicting factors, especially in-hospital thrombocytopenia, and should require closer follow-up. ..
- Midterm results of endoluminal stent grafting of the thoracic aortaLaurence Destrieux-Garnier
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU, Lille, France
Vascular 12:179-85. 2004..The morbidity and mortality rates reported in our series related to the preoperative morbid conditions of the patients treated. Thoracic aorta endografting is an alternative to open surgery in this subset of patients...
- Contemporary management of infrarenal aortic graft infection: early and late results in 82 patientsMichel Batt
Department of Vascular Surgery, University of Nice Sopha Antipolis, Nice Cedex, France
Vascular 20:129-37. 2012..EAR patients were more exposed to RI (P < 0.04). In conclusion, ISR may be more appropriate for AGI, but this study cannot draw a conclusion relating to the optimal conduit for ISR...
- Evaluation of the anti-infectious properties of polyester vascular prostheses functionalised with cyclodextrinElixène Jean-Baptiste
Universite Lille Nord de France, 59000 Lille, France INSERM U 1008, Controlled Drug Delivery Systems and Biomaterials, Universite Lille 2, 59000 Lille, France Service de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, 59000 Lille, France Service de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Saint Roch, CHU de Nice, 06000 Nice France Electronic address
J Infect 68:116-24. 2014..This study aimed to evaluate the efficacy of PVP-CD loaded with antibiotics against bacteria that are commonly responsible for SVGI in current practice...
- Staged procedure to prevent major adverse events in extensive aortic aneurysm repairGilles Amr
Vascular and Cardiovascular Surgery Department, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 57:1671-3. 2013..Spinal cord protective measures included a staged approach, preserved antegrade flow to the left subclavian and hypogastric arteries, absence of aortic cross-clamping, and aggressive perioperative hemodynamic monitoring...
- Volume analysis of true and false lumens in acute complicated type B aortic dissections after thoracic endovascular aortic repair with stent grafts alone or with a composite device designJonathan Sobocinski
Aortic Centre, Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, Lille University Hospital, Lille, France Electronic address
J Vasc Surg 63:1216-24. 2016....
- M1 and M2 macrophage proteolytic and angiogenic profile analysis in atherosclerotic patients reveals a distinctive profile in type 2 diabetesCharlotte Roma-Lavisse
INSERM U1011, Laboratoire de Recherche J and K, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Faculté de Médecine Pôle Recherche, University of Lille Nord de France, EGID, Lille, France
Diab Vasc Dis Res 12:279-89. 2015..Moreover, M1 macrophages from diabetics display a deleterious phenotype that could explain the higher plaque vulnerability observed in these subjects. ..
- 3D rotational angiography in the endovascular treatment of visceral aneurysms: preliminary experience in a single centreMohammad Saeed Kilani
Vascular Interventional Radiology, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Eur Radiol 26:87-94. 2016..The aim of this work is to present preliminary experience with the use of three-dimensional rotational angiography (3DRA) in this particular theatre...
- Successful endovascular correction of an endograft connected with the false lumen of a type B aortic dissectionNicolas Delclaux
Aortic Centre, Hopital Cardiologique, Lille University Hospital, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 28:1935.e7-1935.e11. 2014..This error can promote true lumen collapse and/or aortic rupture. This report details the endovascular correction of such a complication...
- Results of F-EVAR in octogenariansAdrien Hertault
Service de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU Lille, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 28:1396-401. 2014..To evaluate the clinical outcomes after fenestrated endovascular aortic aneurysm repair (F-EVAR) in octogenarians...
- Renal vein ostium wall invasion of renal cell carcinoma with an inferior vena cava tumor thrombus: prediction by renal and vena caval vein diameters and prognostic significanceLaurent Zini
Department of Urology, Lille University Hospital, Lille, Cedex, France
J Urol 179:450-4; discussion 454. 2008..We also determined whether it is a prognostic factor for recurrence and survival after radical nephrectomy and thrombus ablation for renal cell carcinoma with an inferior vena cava tumor thrombus...
- Multi-slice scanner in transdiaphragmatic coronary and abdominal aortic surgeryGeorges Fayad
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery Pr Warembourg, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
Asian Cardiovasc Thorac Ann 15:274. 2007
- Endovascular repair of a chronic arch dissecting aneurysm with a branched endograftRafaelle Spear
Department of Vascular Surgery, Hopital Cardiologique, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Ann Thorac Surg 96:e39-41. 2013..This endovascular approach is a possible alternative to open surgical procedures in selected cases. ..
- [Acute aortic syndrome: medical care at acute phase and long-term follow-up]Pascal Delsart
CHRU de Lille, Hopital Cardiologique, clinique médicochirurgicale vasculaire, boulevard Pr Leclercq, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Presse Med 40:34-42. 2011..Educational support and use of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring. Clinical and MRI follow-up at six month and then once a year, and in any case of suspicious clinical manifestations are needed...
- Haemodynamic imaging of thoracic stent-grafts by computational fluid dynamics (CFD): presentation of a patient-specific method combining magnetic resonance imaging and numerical simulationsMarco Midulla
Cardiovascular Radiology, University Hospital of Lille, Lille, France
Eur Radiol 22:2094-102. 2012....
- Debate: Whether branched/fenestrated endovascular aneurysm repair procedures are better than snorkels, chimneys, or periscopes in the treatment of most thoracoabdominal and juxtarenal aneurysmsAdrien Hertault
Department of Vascular Surgery, Aortic Centre, CHRU, Lille, France
J Vasc Surg 62:1357-65. 2015..A separate and distinct body of evidence and expertise subsequently developed for both strategies. This debate explores where these approaches now sit in the armamentarium of vascular surgeons. ..
- Secondary medical prevention and clinical outcome in coronary artery disease patients with a history of non-coronary vascular intervention: A report from the CORONOR investigatorsPascal Delsart
Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France
Eur J Prev Cardiol 22:864-71. 2015..To assess the level of secondary prevention and the outcome of coronary artery disease (CAD) in patients who have a history of non-coronary vascular intervention...
- Global experience with an inner branched arch endograftStephan Haulon
Aortic Centre, Hopital Cardiologique, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France Electronic address
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 148:1709-16. 2014..Branched endografts are a new option to treat arch aneurysm in high-risk patients...
- Anatomic study of juxta renal aneurysms: impact on fenestrated stent-graftsRichard Azzaoui
Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, Université Lille, Lille, France
Ann Vasc Surg 25:315-21. 2011..The aim of our study was to evaluate the possibility to reproduce the interrenal aorta anatomy to design a standard fenestrated module that would fit the maximum number of patients with JRA...
- Frequency of abdominal aortic aneurysm in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graftingAnnabelle Dupont
University of Lille Nord de France, UDSL, IFR 114, EA 2693, Faculte de Medecine, Lille, France
Am J Cardiol 105:1545-8. 2010..4% in the absence of either condition, p = 0.007), justifying consideration of AAA screening in this subgroup of in-hospital patients...