Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- Severe sepsis, coagulation, and fibrinolysis: dead end or one way?Francois Fourrier
Département Universitaire de Réanimation, Universite de Lille 2, Service de Reanimation Polyvalente, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHRU de Lille, France
Crit Care Med 40:2704-8. 2012..Should we now definitely give up trying to treat septic coagulation disturbances or is there any therapeutic alternative?..
- Fulminant hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis induced by pandemic A (H1N1) influenza: a case reportChristophe Willekens
Service de Reanimation Polyvalente, Hopital Roger Salengro, Rue Emile Laine, CHRU, Lille, France
J Med Case Reports 5:280. 2011..abstract:..
- A simple functional marker to predict the need for prolonged mechanical ventilation in patients with Guillain-Barré syndromeFrancois Fourrier
Département Universitaire de Réanimation, Universite de Lille 2, et Service de Réanimation Polyvalente, Hôpital Roger Salengro CHRU de Lille, Rue Emile Laine 59037, Lille, France
Crit Care 15:R65. 2011..The present study was designed to search for simple functional markers that could predict the need for prolonged MV just after completion of immune therapy...
- Massive alveolar thrombin activation in Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced acute lung injuryEric Kipnis
Faculte de Medecine de Lille, Lille, France
Shock 21:444-51. 2004..Our study suggests that inhibition of this initial procoagulative imbalance is potentially dangerous...
- Effect of gingival and dental plaque antiseptic decontamination on nosocomial infections acquired in the intensive care unit: a double-blind placebo-controlled multicenter studyFrancois Fourrier
Department of Intensive Care, Hopital Roger Salengro, Universite de Lille II, France
Crit Care Med 33:1728-35. 2005..To document the effect of gingival and dental plaque antiseptic decontamination on the rate of nosocomial bacteremias and respiratory infections acquired in the intensive care unit (ICU)...
- Recombinant human activated protein C in the treatment of severe sepsis: an evidence-based reviewFrancois Fourrier
Département Universitaire de Réanimation et Urgences Médicales, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Lille 2, Lille, France
Crit Care Med 32:S534-41. 2004....
- Phrenic nerve palsy as a feature of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathyTanya Stojkovic
Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Lille, France
Muscle Nerve 27:497-9. 2003..Although rare, phrenic nerve palsy may be a feature of CIDP and may be responsive to treatment with i.v.Ig or steroids...
- Combined antithrombin and protein C supplementation in meningococcal purpura fulminans: a pharmacokinetic studyFrancois Fourrier
Service de Reanimation, Polyvalente Hôpital Roger Salengro, CHRU, 59037, Lille, France
Intensive Care Med 29:1081-7. 2003....
- Antimicrobial treatment for ventilator-associated tracheobronchitis: a randomized, controlled, multicenter studySaad Nseir
Réanimation Médicale, boulevard du Pr Leclercq, Hopital Calmette, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Crit Care 12:R62. 2008..We hypothesized that, in patients with VAT, antibiotic treatment would be associated with reduced duration of mechanical ventilation...
- [Morbidity and mortality of patients with preeclampsia or HELLP syndrome transferred in intensive care]Ethel Sabbah-Briffaut
Pôle d obstétrique, Hopital Jeanne de Flandre, CHRU de Lille, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Presse Med 38:872-80. 2009..However, there are few studies about preeclamptic patients admitted in intensive care. Our purpose was to determine the outcome of pregnancies with preeclampsia and/or HELLP syndrome admitted in intensive care...
- Metformin-associated lactic acidosis: a prognostic and therapeutic studyAlexandre Seidowsky
Department of Critical Care Medicine University Hospital CHRU of Lille, Service de Réanimation Polyvalente Hôpital Roger Salengro, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Crit Care Med 37:2191-6. 2009..This study was designed to document the characteristics and prognostic factors of intentional and incidental metformin overdose and to determine the optimal duration of HD...
- Near-fatal tramadol cardiotoxicity in a CYP2D6 ultrarapid metabolizerAhmed Elkalioubie
Service de Reanimation Polyvalente, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHRU Lille, Rue Emile Laine, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 67:855-8. 2011..Tramadol is generally considered to be devoid of any serious adverse effects of traditional opioid receptor agonists, such as respiratory depression and drug dependence...
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in severe acute respiratory failure in postpartum woman with rheumatic mitral valve disease: benefit, factors furthering the success of this procedure, and review of the literatureGeorges Fayad
Clinique de Chirurgie Cardiovasculaire, Hopital Cardiologique, CHRU de Lille, France
J Extra Corpor Technol 39:112-6. 2007..Early use of cardiorespiratory support with veno-arterial ECMO allows pulmonary and right heart recovery after cardiac surgery, thus avoiding the use of inotropic drugs and complex ventilatory support...
- Intravenous administration of activated protein C in Pseudomonas-induced lung injury: impact on lung fluid balance and the inflammatory responseLaurent Robriquet
EA 2689, Faculte de Medecine, Universite de Lille 2, 1 place de Verdun, 59045 Lille Cedex, France
Respir Res 7:41. 2006..The aim of the study was to examine the effects of recombinant human activated protein C (rhAPC) in the early phase of Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pa)-induced lung injury...
- High-dose intravenous immunoglobulins dramatically reverse systemic capillary leak syndromeMarc Lambert
Department of Internal Medicine and Faculty of Medicine, University of Lille II, Hospital Huriez, CHRU, Lille Cedex, France
Crit Care Med 36:2184-7. 2008..The objective of this study was to report the dramatic improvement of patients with systemic capillary leak syndrome obtained with high-dose intravenous immunoglobulins...