Affiliation: CHRU de Lille
- Effect of bilateral subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation on postural adjustments during arm movementS Bleuse
Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, Universite Lille Nord de France, UDSL, Laboratoire Neurosciences Fonctionnelles et Pathologies, LNFP FRE 3291 CNRS, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Clin Neurophysiol 122:2032-5. 2011..Although it is well known that postural adjustment (PA) is impaired in advanced Parkinson's disease (PD), the potentially compensatory effects of bilateral subthalamic nucleus deep brain stimulation (STN DBS) in this respect are less clear...
- STN-DBS frequency effects on freezing of gait in advanced Parkinson diseaseC Moreau
Clinique Neurologique, Hopital R Salengro, CHU, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Neurology 71:80-4. 2008..However, there are no long-term data on the management of gait disorders and freezing in STN-DBS...
- Anticipatory postural adjustments associated with arm movement in Parkinson's disease: a biomechanical analysisS Bleuse
Department of Clinical Neurophysiology, EA 2683, Salengro Hospital, Lille University Medical Centre, Lille, France
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 79:881-7. 2008..To study anticipatory postural adjustments (APAs) in Parkinson's disease (PD) via a biomechanical analysis, including vertical torque (Tz)...
- Gait abnormalities induced by acquired bilateral pallidal lesions: a motion analysis studyP Krystkowiak
Neurologie A, Hopital R Salengro, CHRU de Lille, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
J Neurol 253:594-600. 2006..However, the precise clinical features of these disorders (and the role of the pallidum therein) remain to be established...
- Externally provoked freezing of gait in open runways in advanced Parkinson's disease results from motor and mental collapseC Moreau
Department of Neurology, EA2683, IFR 114, Lille, France
J Neural Transm 115:1431-6. 2008..Future work should establish the relevance of these findings for the more common forms of FOG, including brief episodes during turning or gait initiation...