Genomes and Genes
- Interaction between the ADH1C polymorphism and maternal alcohol intake in the risk of nonsyndromic oral clefts: an evaluation of the contribution of child and maternal genotypesCécile Chevrier
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM U625, Rennes, France
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 73:114-22. 2005..We focused on a polymorphism of the ADH1C gene (third gene of the class I alcohol dehydrogenase family), involved in the metabolism of ethanol and other alcohols...
- Environmental exposure assessment in European birth cohorts: results from the ENRIECO projectUlrike Gehring
Institute for Risk Assessment Sciences, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Environ Health 12:8. 2013....
- Urinary biomarkers of prenatal atrazine exposure and adverse birth outcomes in the PELAGIE birth cohortCécile Chevrier
INSERM, U625, Rennes, France
Environ Health Perspect 119:1034-41. 2011..Despite evidence of atrazine toxicity in developing organisms from experimental studies, few studies--and fewer epidemiologic investigations--have examined the potential effects of prenatal exposure...
- Qualitative assessment of visuospatial errors in mercury-exposed Amazonian childrenCécile Chevrier
INSERM, U625, University of Rennes I, GERHM, IFR140, F 35000 Rennes, France
Neurotoxicology 30:37-46. 2009....
- Genetic susceptibilities in the association between maternal exposure to tobacco smoke and the risk of nonsyndromic oral cleftCécile Chevrier
Inserm U625, Universite de Rennes I, GERHM, Rennes, France
Am J Med Genet A 146:2396-406. 2008..We did not confirm the maternal smoking-infant GSTT1 null interaction previously reported by other investigators...
- Fetal and maternal CYP2E1 genotypes and the risk of nonsyndromic oral cleftsCécile Chevrier
INSERM, U625 Univ Rennes I, GERHM, IFR140, Rennes, France
Am J Med Genet A 143:1382-5. 2007
- Fetal and maternal MTHFR C677T genotype, maternal folate intake and the risk of nonsyndromic oral cleftsCécile Chevrier
Inserm U625, GERHM, Campus de Beaulieu, Univ Rennes I, Rennes, France
Am J Med Genet A 143:248-57. 2007..The modest sample size limits this study, which nonetheless provides new estimate of the possible impact of dietary folate intake and MTHFR polymorphism on oral clefts...
- Occupational exposure to organic solvent mixtures during pregnancy and the risk of non-syndromic oral cleftsC Chevrier
Inserm U625, Rennes, France
Occup Environ Med 63:617-23. 2006..To examine the association between maternal occupational exposure to mixtures of organic solvents during pregnancy and the risk of non-syndromic oral clefts...
- Impact on fetal growth of prenatal exposure to pesticides due to agricultural activities: a prospective cohort study in Brittany, FranceClaire Petit
Inserm U625, GERHM, IFR140, Campus de Beaulieu, Rennes, France
Environ Health 9:71. 2010..Our purpose was to investigate the effect on intrauterine growth of such exposure due to agricultural activities in the residential municipality...
- Organochlorine pesticides, polychlorinated biphenyls, seafood consumption, and time-to-pregnancyCécile Chevrier
INSERM, U1085 Irset, University of Rennes I, Rennes, France
Epidemiology 24:251-60. 2013..We explored whether serum levels of these pollutants and seafood consumption were associated with the fertility of couples enrolled in a French birth cohort (PELAGIE)...
- Maternal residence near municipal waste incinerators and the risk of urinary tract birth defectsSylvaine Cordier
Inserm U625, Universite Rennes I, Campus de Beaulieu, Rennes Cedex, France
Occup Environ Med 67:493-9. 2010..The objective of the present study was to specifically test this association...
- Does ozonation of drinking water reduce the risk of bladder cancer?Cécile Chevrier
National Institute of Health and Medical Research, Inserm U625, Rennes, France
Epidemiology 15:605-14. 2004..Because drinking water has been ozonated in France for decades, we were able to assess the carcinogenic risk of the disinfection byproducts generated by both ozonation and chlorination...
- Exposure during pregnancy to glycol ethers and chlorinated solvents and the risk of congenital malformationsSylvaine Cordier
IRSET Inserm U1085 Univ Rennes I IFR 140, Rennes, France sylvaine
Epidemiology 23:806-12. 2012..Exposure to solvents during pregnancy has long been suspected of increasing the risk of congenital malformations, but the lack of prospective assessment of specific solvent exposures has prevented definitive conclusions...
- Correcting for the influence of sampling conditions on biomarkers of exposure to phenols and phthalates: a 2-step standardization method based on regression residualsMarion Mortamais
Team of Environmental Epidemiology Applied to Reproduction and Respiratory Health, INSERM, Institut Albert Bonniot U823, Grenoble, France
Environ Health 11:29. 2012....
- Metabolomics tools for describing complex pesticide exposure in pregnant women in brittany (france)Nathalie Bonvallot
National Institute of Health and Medical Research INSERM UMR 1085 IRSET Research Institute for Environmental and Occupational Health, Rennes, France
PLoS ONE 8:e64433. 2013..In early-life, such exposures could be responsible for adverse developmental effects. However, human health risks associated with exposure to complex mixtures are currently under-explored...
- Combined effect of prenatal solvent exposure and GSTT1 or GSTM1 polymorphisms in the risk of birth defectsRonan Garlantezec
INSERM U, University of Rennes, France
Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 94:481-5. 2012..Replication and additional investigations are necessary to confirm and elucidate these findings...