- Feasibility of an easy-to-use risk score in the prevention of venous thromboembolism and placental vascular complications in pregnant women: a prospective cohort of 2736 womenCeline Chauleur
Gynaecology Obstetrics Department, EA3065 Thrombosis Research Group, University Hospital, 42055 Saint Etienne Cedex 2, France
Thromb Res 122:478-84. 2008..Our objective was to assess whether treatment based on risk score is feasible in these women...
- [Antithrombotic therapy and pregnancy]Celine Chauleur
CHU de Saint Etienne, Hopital Nord, Département d Obstétrique et Gynécologie, 42270 Saint Priest en Jarez, France Université Jean Monnet, EA 3065 groupe de recherche sur la thrombose, Saint Etienne, France Electronic address
Presse Med 42:1251-8. 2013..Several antithrombotic therapies exist, including very recent ones but LMWH and aspirin are still molecules of choice. The women should be assessed for VTE and PC risk in order to improve the outcome. ..
- [News on antithrombotic therapy and pregnancy]Celine Chauleur
Département d Obstétrique et Gynécologie, CHU Saint Étienne Hôpital Nord, Saint Priest en Jarez, France
Therapie 66:437-43. 2011..State of the art of antithrombotics and their use recommendations during pregnancy...
- [Latest developments on risk factors and prophylaxis of thromboembolic disease in obstetrics]C Chauleur
Département d Obstétrique et Gynécologie, Hopital Nord, CHU Saint Etienne, Avenue Albert Raimond, Saint Priest en Jarez, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 40:301-7. 2012..A lot of data are thus at our disposal but their synthesis is necessary to be really useful. We review here the risk factors, therapies and recommendations to help improve the management of these women...
- Use of the Delphi method to facilitate antithrombotics prescription during pregnancyCeline Chauleur
Gynaecology Obstetrics Department, EA3065 Thrombosis Research Group, University Hospital, 42055 Saint Etienne Cedex 2, Jean Monnet University, France
Thromb Res 126:88-92. 2010..Guidelines do not definitively fix optimal strategies due to limited trial data. Our objective was to build an easy-to-use tool allowing individualised, risk-adapted prophylaxis...
- Serious primary post-partum hemorrhage, arterial embolization and future fertility: a retrospective study of 46 casesC Chauleur
Department of Gynecology Obstetrics, University Hospital Nord, F 42055 Saint Etienne Cedex 2, France
Hum Reprod 23:1553-9. 2008..The guidelines advise arterial embolization in case of post-partum hemorrhage. We evaluated its feasibility and the subsequent fertility...
- [Prophylaxis of thromboembolic disease in obstetrics after the French guidelines publication]C Chauleur
DÃ©partement de gynÃ©cologie obstÃ©trique, hÃ´pital Nord, CHU de Saint Etienne, Avenue Albert Raimond, 42270 Saint Priest en Jarez, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 36:23-34. 2008..This work is a study of the prophylaxis of maternal venous thromboembolism (VTE) after the publication of the French guidelines and a comparison between the practice and the guidelines...
- [Risk factors for tumor recurrence after breast conserving therapy: about 254 cases]C Chauleur
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Nord, CHU de Saint Etienne, Avenue Albert Raimond, 42270 Saint Priest en Jarez, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 37:170-8. 2008..To retrospectively study our risk factors of recurrence of infiltrating breast cancers treated by conservative therapy in Saint-Etienne university hospital...
- Acute urine retention in early pregnancy resulting from fibroid incarceration: proposition for managementCeline Chauleur
Gynecology Obstetrics Department, University Hospital Nord, Saint Etienne, France
Fertil Steril 90:1198.e7-10. 2008..To define a therapeutic strategy adapted to acute urine retention resulting from uterine incarceration in early pregnancy...
- Identification of factors influencing the decision-to-delivery interval in emergency caesarean sectionsC Chauleur
Obstetrics and Gynaecology Department, University Hospital Nord, Saint Etienne, France
Gynecol Obstet Invest 68:248-54. 2009..Our objectives were to estimate the rate of prolonged intervals and identify the factors influencing the decision-to-delivery interval...
- Neonatal outcomes and four-year follow-up after spontaneous or iatrogenic preterm prelabor rupture of membranes before 24 weeksCeline Chauleur
Department of Gynecology Obstetrics, University Hospital Nord, Saint Etienne Cedex 2, France
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 88:801-6. 2009..To assess the neonatal outcome and four-year follow-up of pregnancies complicated by preterm prelabor rupture of membranes (PPROM) before 24 weeks...
- [Melanomas of the female genital tract: state of the art]Jane Chloé Trone
Institut de Cancérologie Lucien Neuwirth, Departement de Radiotherapie, 108 bis, Avenue Albert Raimond, BP 60008, 42271 Saint Priest en Jarez, France
Bull Cancer 101:102-6. 2014..The objective of this review is to describe and report the current state of knowledge about gynaecologic melanomas. ..
- The A6936G polymorphism of the endothelial protein C receptor gene is associated with the risk of unexplained foetal loss in Mediterranean European couplesEva Cochery-Nouvellon
Haematology Laboratory, University Hospital, Nimes, France
Thromb Haemost 102:656-67. 2009..Data confirm that the relationship between thrombophilias and pregnancy loss varies according to ethnicity and loss type...
- OSNA (one-step nucleic acid amplification) sentinel lymph node intraoperative molecular analysis in breast cancer: a cost-benefit analysisTiphaine Raia-Barjat
Department of Gynecological and Oncological Surgery, University Medical Center, Saint Etienne, France
Med Oncol 31:322. 2014..It also avoids another surgery for 20% of patients. A prospective multicentric medico-economic study made with a larger effective would probably confirm these results...
- [Management of vaginal carcinoma in patients over 70 years old: advantage of a radiotherapy-brachytherapy association]Coralie Moncharmont
Institut de Cancérologie Lucien Neuwirth, Departement de Radiotherapie, Saint Priest en Jarez, France
Presse Med 42:e371-6. 2013..Report and discuss the management of the primitive vaginal cancer in elderly adults at a single institute...
- Prenatal discovery of an omphalocele associated with an inner umbilical cord Meckel's diverticulumGauderique Tourne
Department of Obstetric and Gynecology, CHU de Saint Etienne, Hopital Nord, Saint Etienne Cedex 2, France
J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 20:427-30. 2007..Childbirth had to be arranged at a specialized center. After birth, clamping of the umbilical cord away from the base prevented iatrogenic atresia of the ileum. Surgical treatment had to be arranged during the first days of life...
- Paternal endothelial protein C receptor 219Gly variant as a mild and limited risk factor for deep vein thrombosis during pregnancyJ P Galanaud
Vascular Medicine Unit, University Hospital, Montpellier, France
J Thromb Haemost 8:707-13. 2010..Half of all venous thromboembolism (VTE) cases during pregnancy are associated with a maternal thrombophilia. The influence of paternal genotype on the placenta and in the genesis of VTE has not been described...
- [Treatment of breast cancer between 1985 and 2005 at Saint-Etienne University Hospital: contribution of mammography screening. Retrospective study of 473 patients]S Cochin
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, CHU de Saint Etienne, Hopital Nord, Avenue Albert Raimond, 42270 Saint Priest en Jarez, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 36:151-8. 2008..Study the contribution of breast cancer screening by mammography on the quality of diagnosis and treatment of patients admitted at Saint-Etienne University Hospital between 1985 and 2005...
- [Risk factors of mesh exposure after transvaginal repair of genital prolapse]F Guillibert
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, CHU de Saint Etienne, Hopital Nord, 42055 Saint Etienne Cedex 2, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 37:470-5. 2009..We analysed the risk factors of vaginal surgery of pelvic organ prolapse with non resobable prothesis...
- [Early fetal megacystis at first trimester: a six-year retrospective study]K Boissier
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, CHU de Saint Etienne, Hopital Nord, Avenue Albert Raimond, 42055 Saint Etienne Cedex 02, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 37:115-24. 2009..A fetal megacystis is defined by a longitudinal bladder diameter more than 7 mm. The purpose of this study is to describe the prenatal ultrasound findings of this early fetal pathology and to assess pronostic and aetiologycal criteria...
- Some hemostasis variables at the end of the population distributions are risk factors for severe postpartum hemorrhagesC Chauleur
Haematology Laboratory, University Hospital, Nimes, France
J Thromb Haemost 6:2067-74. 2008..Among the 32 463 women enrolled in the NOHA First cohort, 317 developed severe PPH (S-PPH group), 1269 non-severe PPH (NS-PPH group) and the remaining individuals were considered as control women (C group)...
- [Water-electrolyte abnormalities during pregnancy: maternal and fetal complications (about a case)]F Guillibert
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, CHU de Saint Etienne, Hopital Nord, Saint Etienne Cedex 2, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 38:94-7. 2009..The mother presented centropontine myelinolysis. The treatment of electrolyte abnormalities during pregnancy could lead to serious complications for the mother and fatal for the foetus...