- Release of macromolecules by Saccharomyces cerevisiae during ageing of French flor sherry wine "Vin jaune"C Charpentier
UMR 1131 Vigne et Vin d Alsace, Universite de Bourgogne, IUVV, Dijon Cedex BP 21078, France
Int J Food Microbiol 96:253-62. 2004..Size exclusion chromatography showed that mannoproteins released in wine were partially hydrolysed by yeast beta-1,3-glucanases freed in wine...
- Release of nucleotides and nucleosides during yeast autolysis: kinetics and potential impact on flavorClaudine Charpentier
UMR 1131, Vigne et Vin d Alsace, Colmar, France
J Agric Food Chem 53:3000-7. 2005..However, it is known that there is synergism between the different nucleotides and also in the presence of glutamic acid. This phenomenon could explain the difference observed in descriptive profiles of wines spiked with nucleotides...
- French Jura flor yeasts: genotype and technological diversityClaudine Charpentier
IUVV, Universite de Bourgogne, Rue Claude Ladrey, Dijon, France
Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek 95:263-73. 2009....
- Occurrence of resveratrol and pterostilbene in age-old darakchasava, an ayurvedic medicine from IndiaB Paul
Laboratoire des Sciences de la Vigne, Institut Jules Guyot, Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
J Ethnopharmacol 68:71-6. 1999..The study of darakchasava becomes interesting in the light of these findings. A brief introduction of this medicinal preparation, its formulation, its analysis by HPLC, and some of its properties are discussed in this article...
- Identification of a 49-kDa hydrophobic cell wall mannoprotein present in velum yeast which may be implicated in velum formationH Alexandre
Laboratoire d Oenologie, Institut Jules Guyot, Universite de Bourgogne, BP 27877, 21078, Dijon, France
FEMS Microbiol Lett 185:147-50. 2000..Since cell surface hydrophobicity plays an important role in aggregate formation, it is likely that this mannoprotein is involved in velum formation...
- Protease A activity and nitrogen fractions released during alcoholic fermentation and autolysis in enological conditionsH Alexandre
Institut Universitaire de la Vigne et du Vin, , BP 27877, Dijon 21078, France
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 26:235-40. 2001..Depending on aging time on yeast lees, the nature of the peptides present in the medium changed, which could lead to different organoleptic properties...
- Purification method for the isolation of monophosphate nucleotides from Champagne wine and their identification by mass spectrometryJ Aussenac
, Institut Universitaire de la Vigne et du Vin, Dijon, France
J Chromatogr A 907:155-64. 2001....
- Aroma compound sorption by oak wood in a model wineG Ramirez Ramirez
Institut Universitaire de la Vigne et du Vin, , Campus Montmuzard, B.P. 27877, 21078 Dijon Cedex, France
J Agric Food Chem 49:3893-7. 2001..This study has also shown that the level of sorption is a function of the ratio of wood surface area/solution volume...
- Yeast adapted to wine: nitrogen compounds released during induced autolysis in a model wineL Perrot
Institut Universitaire de la Vigne et du Vin, Campus Montmuzard, Rue Claude Ladrey, BP 27877, 21000 Dijon, France
J Ind Microbiol Biotechnol 29:134-9. 2002..Studies of intracellular proteolytic activity and release of peptides showed no correlation between these two phenomena. These results indicate that yeasts adapted to wine give results similar to those that occur in wine during ageing...