Jean Marc Chapplain
- The effects of a maintenance therapy with peg-interferon alpha-2a on liver fibrosis in HIV/HCV co-infected patients: a randomized controlled trialJean Marc Chapplain
Department of Infectious Diseases, Rennes University Hospital, Rennes 1 University, Rennes, France
J Infect 67:313-21. 2013..We hypothesized that, in Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Hepatitis C Virus (HIV/HCV) co-infected patients who did not respond to peg-interferon and ribavirin, a maintenance therapy with peg-interferon could induce fibrosis regression...
- Mitochondrial abnormalities in HIV-infected lipoatrophic patients treated with antiretroviral agentsJean Marc Chapplain
Infectious Diseases Department, Rennes University Hospital, Rennes, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 37:1477-88. 2004..But physiopathology of loss of fat mass is still debated and the role of mitochondrial impairment is not clearly defined...
- Mitochondrial abnormalities in patients with HIV-HCV co-infection as compared to patients with HCV mono-infectionJean Marc Chapplain
Rennes University Hospital, Rennes, France
HIV Clin Trials 12:54-60. 2011..Little is known about interactions between both viruses on mitochondrial metabolism...
- Salvage therapy with amprenavir and ritonavir: prospective study in 17 heavily pretreated patientsCedric Arvieux
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Réanimation Médicale, Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire de Rennes, Rennes, France
HIV Clin Trials 3:125-32. 2002..To evaluate the safety profile and efficacy of salvage regimens containing amprenavir (APV) 600 mg twice daily and ritonavir (RTV) 200 mg twice daily...
- The use of drug resistance algorithms and genotypic inhibitory quotient in prediction of lopinavir-ritonavir treatment response in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease inhibitor-experienced patientsAnne Maillard
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Pontchaillou, 2 rue Henri Le Guilloux, 35 033 Rennes, France
J Clin Virol 38:131-8. 2007..Their uses in clinical practice may improve the benefit of protease inhibitor-based salvage therapy while reducing treatment toxicity and emergence of viral resistance...
- Simultaneous quantitative assay of six HIV protease inhibitors, one metabolite, and two non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors in human plasma by isocratic reversed-phase liquid chromatographyOlivier Tribut
Laboratoire de Pharmacologie Biologique, Hopital de Pontchaillou, Rennes, France
Ther Drug Monit 24:554-62. 2002..The method has been validated extensively and has been in routine use in our laboratory for several months for drug monitoring in plasma samples from patients treated with antiretroviral drugs...
- Increasing incidence of severe Epstein-Barr virus-related infectious mononucleosis: surveillance studyPierre Tattevin
Infectious Diseases and Intensive Care Unit, Pontchaillou University Hospital, Rennes, France
J Clin Microbiol 44:1873-4. 2006..Between 1990 and 2004, 38 patients were admitted to our department with EBV-related IM. Two patients died. The annual incidence increased significantly (r = 0.623; P = 0.013)...
- Short-term decline in all-cause acquired infections with the routine use of a decontamination regimen combining topical polymyxin, tobramycin, and amphotericin B with mupirocin and chlorhexidine in the ICU: a single-center experienceChristophe Camus
1Service de Maladies Infectieuses et Réanimation Médicale, Hopital de Pontchaillou, CHU de Rennes, Universite de Rennes 1, Rennes, France 2Centre d Investigation Clinique CIC P INSERM 0203, Hopital de Pontchaillou, CHU de Rennes, Universite de Rennes 1, Rennes, France 3Laboratoire de Bactériologie, Virologie et Hygiene Hospitaliere, Hopital de Pontchaillou, CHU de Rennes, Universite de Rennes 1, Rennes, France 4Pôle Pharmacie Hospitalière, Hopital de Pontchaillou, CHU de Rennes, Rennes, France 5Service de Pharmacologie, Hopital de Pontchaillou, CHU de Rennes, Universite de Rennes 1, Rennes, France
Crit Care Med 42:1121-30. 2014..Because intubated patients are particularly at risk for acquired infections, we reassessed the impact of this protocol as a routine procedure to control acquired infections in the ICU...