- Tracing the HIV-1 subtype B mobility in Europe: a phylogeographic approachDimitrios Paraskevis
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Rega Institute for Medical Research, Minderbroederstraat 10, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Retrovirology 6:49. 2009..However the spatial diffusion of the epidemic from the perspective of the virus has not previously been traced...
- Immunological response to highly active antiretroviral therapy following treatment for prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV-1: a study in Côte d'IvoireDidier K Ekouevi
Centre de Recherche, Inserm U 897, Bordeaux France
J Int AIDS Soc 13:28. 2010....
- Risk factors for virological failure and subtherapeutic antiretroviral drug concentrations in HIV-positive adults treated in rural northwestern UgandaLaurence Ahoua
HIV AIDS Department, Epicentre, Paris, France
BMC Infect Dis 9:81. 2009....
- [Is HIV more and more resistant?]Marie Laure Chaix
Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 75743 Paris 15
Rev Prat 54:471-4. 2004
- Genotypic human immunodeficiency virus type 1 drug resistance in highly active antiretroviral therapy-treated children in Abidjan, Côte d'IvoireMarie Laure Chaix
Service de Virologie EA 3620 Université René Descartes, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Pediatr Infect Dis J 24:1072-6. 2005..To estimate the frequency of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) displaying genotypic drug resistance in highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART)-treated children in Abidjan...
- Stable prevalence of genotypic drug resistance mutations but increase in non-B virus among patients with primary HIV-1 infection in FranceMarie Laure Chaix
Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
AIDS 17:2635-43. 2003..To evaluate the frequency of drug-resistant HIV-1 viral strains from patients presenting with primary infection in 1999-2000 and to survey the molecular epidemiology of these viruses circulating in France...
- HIV-1 resistant strains acquired at the time of primary infection massively fuel the cellular reservoir and persist for lengthy periods of timeJade Ghosn
Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Université René Descartes Paris, France
AIDS 20:159-70. 2006....
- Absence of HIV-1 shedding in male genital tract after 1 year of first-line lopinavir/ritonavir alone or in combination with zidovudine/lamivudineJade Ghosn
Laboratoire de Virologie, EA MRT 3620, Universite Rene Descartes Paris 5, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 61:1344-7. 2008..More than 80% of untreated HIV-infected men have detectable HIV-RNA in semen and such a strategy could favour local selection of resistant variants, given the poor penetration of most PIs in semen...
- Transmission of multidrug-resistant HIV-1: 5 years of immunological and virological surveyConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology EA3620, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
AIDS 21:1365-7. 2007..In both cases, infection was caused by CCR5 viruses and no rapid clinical progression to AIDS after primary infection was observed...
- Sexually transmitted acute infection with a clustered genotype 4 hepatitis C virus in HIV-1-infected men and inefficacy of early antiviral therapyJeanne Serpaggi
Hepatology Unit, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
AIDS 20:233-40. 2006..Early treatment with standard interferon-alfa failed to prevent chronic evolution of HCV infection in this particular group of HIV-infected patients who had acquired this peculiar cluster of genotype 4 strains...
- HIV-1-infected patients from the French National Observatory experiencing virological failure while receiving enfuvirtideDiane Descamps
AP HP, Groupe Hospitalier Bichat Claude Bernard, Laboratoire de Virologie, Paris F 75018, France
J Antimicrob Chemother 62:451-5. 2008..We studied gp41 mutations associated with failing enfuvirtide salvage therapy...
- Prevalence and risk factors associated with antiretroviral resistance in HIV-1-infected childrenConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
J Med Virol 79:1261-9. 2007..In conclusion, antiretroviral resistance is common among treated HIV-1-infected children and prevalence was similar with those observed in adult population in the same year period. However, adolescent boys seem to be at greater risk...
- Impact of nevirapine (NVP) plasma concentration on selection of resistant virus in mothers who received single-dose NVP to prevent perinatal human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transmission and persistence of resistant virus in their infected childrenMarie Laure Chaix
Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU Necker, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 51:896-901. 2007..The follow-up of the cohort demonstrates the prolonged archive of resistant virus...
- Response to HAART in French patients with resistant HIV-1 treated at primary infection: ANRS Resistance NetworkMarie Laure Chaix
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Service de Virologie, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 12:1305-10. 2007....
- Sexually transmitted hepatitis C virus superinfection in HIV/hepatitis C virus co-infected men who have sex with menJade Ghosn
AP HP, EA MRT 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Department of Virology, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
AIDS 22:658-61. 2008..HCV serology and serum HCV RNA should be examined periodically in HIV-infected men who have sex with men engaging in high-risk sexual behaviours...
- Stable recovery from HCV in HIV-HCV co-infection under antiretroviral therapyJean David Zeitoun
AP HP, Hopital Cochin, Hepatologie, Paris, France
J Clin Virol 40:71-3. 2007..The respective effect of immune restoration and of high doses of ritonavir are discussed...
- Reversibility of cirrhosis in HIV/HBV coinfectionVincent O Mallet
Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 12:279-83. 2007..In conclusion, a HAART regimen including tenofovir disoproxil fumarate in a HBV/HIV-coinfected cirrhotic patient might lead to sustained HBV viral suppression and result in cirrhosis reversal...
- Human cytomegalovirus UL144 gene polymorphisms in congenital infectionsOlivier Picone
Laboratoire de Virologie, , CHU Necker-Enfants-Malades, , 75015 Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 43:25-9. 2005..We concluded that determination of UL144 polymorphisms in cases of congenital infection is not relevant, since it is unlikely to help predict the outcome of the infection...
- French national sentinel survey of antiretroviral drug resistance in patients with HIV-1 primary infection and in antiretroviral-naive chronically infected patients in 2001-2002Diane Descamps
Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 38:545-52. 2005..To survey the frequency of genotypic antiretroviral resistance and the spread of non-B subtypes in patients with primary HIV-1 infection (2001-2002) and in treatment-naive chronically HIV-1-infected patients (2001)...
- [Sexual transmission of hepatitis C virus]Jade Ghosn
Laboratoire de Virologie, Universite Rene Descartes Paris V, EA MRT 3620, CHU Necker Enfants Malades, Paris
Presse Med 34:1034-8. 2005..Sexual transmission of HCV may be enhanced by other concomitant sexually transmitted infections with genital erosive lesions or via traumatic sexual intercourse with abrasion of the genital mucosa...
- New and old complex recombinant HIV-1 strains among patients with primary infection in 1996-2006 in France: the French ANRS CO06 primo cohort studyPierre Frange
EA 3620, Universite Paris Descartes, Laboratoire de Virologie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, AP HP, Paris, France
Retrovirology 5:69. 2008..Our objective was to characterize in detail non-B strains which could not be genetically classified into the known subtypes/Circulating Recombinant Forms (CRFs)...
- Low risk of nevirapine resistance mutations in the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1: Agence Nationale de Recherches sur le SIDA Ditrame Plus, Abidjan, Cote d'IvoireMarie-Laure Chaix
Laboratoire de Virologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Necker Enfants Malades, EA MRT 3620, Universite Rene Descartes, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 193:482-7. 2006..009). This regimen, which is feasible in resource-limited settings, prevents most peripartum HIV-1 transmission and minimizes the development of NVP resistance...
- CD4 cell count and HIV DNA level are independent predictors of disease progression after primary HIV type 1 infection in untreated patientsCecile Goujard
Service de Medecine Interne, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 42:709-15. 2006..Treatment initiation at the time of primary human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 (HIV-1) infection has become less frequent in recent years...
- Persistence of multidrug-resistant HIV-1 without antiretroviral treatment 2 years after sexual transmissionConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology-EA2387 and Infectious Diseases, , Paris, France
Antivir Ther 9:415-21. 2004..This work was presented in part in the XII International HIV Drug Resistance Workshop, Los Cabos, Mexico, June 2003; and in the 2nd IAS Conference on HIV Pathogenesis & Treatment, Paris, France, July 2003...
- Repeated HIV-1 resistance genotyping external quality assessments improve virology laboratory performanceDiane Descamps
Laboratoire de Virologie, CHU Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
J Med Virol 78:153-60. 2006..077). No errors were made by 19% of laboratories in 2002, compared to 42% in 2003. These results show the value of repeated external quality assessments...
- Efficacy and safety of adefovir dipivoxil in kidney recipients, hemodialysis patients, and patients with renal insufficiencyHelene Fontaine
Liver Unit, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
Transplantation 80:1086-92. 2005..This study analyzes the biochemical, serological, and virological efficacy and the safety of adefovir dipivoxil in patients with renal disturbances...
- Evidence of genotypic resistance diversity of archived and circulating viral strains in blood and semen of pre-treated HIV-infected menJade Ghosn
Laboratoire de Virologie, EA MRT 3620 Université R Descartes, CHU Necker, Paris
AIDS 18:447-57. 2004..To study the genetic diversity of drug-resistant HIV strains present in blood and in semen, especially those archived in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and non-sperm cells (NSC)...
- Hepatitis C virus in the semen of men coinfected with HIV-1: prevalence and originAurélie Briat
Virology Laboratory, Universite Rene Descartes, Paris, France
AIDS 19:1827-35. 2005..To compare the prevalence of hepatitis C (HCV) RNA in semen from men infected with HCV and those coinfected with HIV-1/HCV and to study the origin of HCV shed in semen...
- Prevalence of mixed cryoglobulins in relation to CD4 cell count among patients coinfected with HIV and hepatitis C virusLaurent Aaron
Service des Maladies Infectieuses et Tropicales, , Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Necker Enfants-Malades, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 40:306-8. 2005..3%) of 19 patients with a CD4 cell count of <200 cells/ micro L (P=.0064). Cell-mediated immunity could, therefore, contribute to the production of HCV-associated cryoglobulins...
- Predictive factors of virologic success in HIV-1-infected children treated with lopinavir/ritonavirConstance Delaugerre
Service de Virologie EA 3620, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 37:1269-75. 2004..In pretreated children, LPV plasma levels should be optimized in an attempt to achieve sufficient drug concentrations to overcome the resistance level...
- Penetration of enfuvirtide, tenofovir, efavirenz, and protease inhibitors in the genital tract of HIV-1-infected menJade Ghosn
Laboratoire de Virologie, , France
AIDS 18:1958-61. 2004..These are worrying findings, because suboptimal semen drug concentrations may enhance the risk of sexually transmitted drug-resistant HIV variants...
- CD8+ T cells specific for EBV, cytomegalovirus, and influenza virus are activated during primary HIV infectionJean Marc Doisne
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale E0109, Immunité Antivirale Systémique et Cérébrale, Faculte de Medicine, Paris, France
J Immunol 173:2410-8. 2004..The role of this bystander activation in lymphocyte homeostasis and HIV pathogenesis remains to be determined...
- [Genetic polymorphism of cytomegalovirus strains responsible of congenital infections]Olivier Picone
Laboratoire de Virologie, , CHU Necker-Enfants Malades, 149, , 75015 Paris, France
Pathol Biol (Paris) 52:534-9. 2004..Moreover, no link between short tandem repeats polymorphism and severity of congenital disease has been demonstrated. However, short tandem repeats analysis may be a powerful tool to study the epidemiology of CMV congenital infections...
- Virological and pharmacological parameters predicting the response to lopinavir-ritonavir in heavily protease inhibitor-experienced patientsAnne Genevieve Marcelin
Department of Virology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 83 Boulevard de l hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 49:1720-6. 2005..Therapeutic drug monitoring for patients treated by lopinavir-ritonavir would likely be most useful in patients with substantially resistant viruses...
- Selection of a rare resistance profile in an HIV-1-infected patient exhibiting a failure to an antiretroviral regimen including tenofovir DFConstance Delaugerre
Department of Virology, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, 149 rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
J Clin Virol 32:241-4. 2005..The high selective pressure on the same resistance pathway was probably associated with the loss of antiviral potency, even in well-controlled patient...
- Multicenter trials need to use the same assay for hepatitis C virus viral load determinationSyria Laperche
Centre National de Référence pour les Hépatites B et C en Transfusion, Département des Agents Transmissibles par le Sang, Institut National de la Transfusion Sanguine, 6 rue Alexandre Cabanel, 75015, Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 45:3788-90. 2007..This underlines the importance of using the same assay in multicenter studies or when monitoring antiviral therapy...
- Histopathologic efficacy of ribavirin monotherapy in kidney allograft recipients with chronic hepatitis CHelene Fontaine
, , Paris, France
Transplantation 78:853-7. 2004..CONCLUSIONS: Ribavirin alone in kidney allograft recipients results in biologic and histologic improvement without a virologic response and is reasonably well tolerated...
- HBV and HCV prevalence and viraemia in HIV-positive and HIV-negative pregnant women in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire: the ANRS 1236 studyFrancois Rouet
CeDReS, Programme PAC CI, CHU de Treichville, Abidjan, Ivory Coast
J Med Virol 74:34-40. 2004..We propose an accurate and cost-efficient algorithm for HCV diagnosis in Africa...
- Maternal 12-month response to antiretroviral therapy following prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV type 1, Ivory Coast, 2003-2006Patrick A Coffie
Unité Institut National de Santé et de Rechereche Médicale 593, Bordeaux, France
Clin Infect Dis 46:611-21. 2008....
- Development of resistance mutations in women receiving standard antiretroviral therapy who received intrapartum nevirapine to prevent perinatal human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transmission: a substudy of pediatric AIDS clinical trials group protocol 3Coleen K Cunningham
Department of Pediatrics, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
J Infect Dis 186:181-8. 2002..The risk of nevirapine resistance should be considered when determining the risks or benefits of intrapartum nevirapine in women receiving antepartum antiretroviral therapy...
- Field evaluation of a rapid human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) serial serologic testing algorithm for diagnosis and differentiation of HIV type 1 (HIV-1), HIV-2, and dual HIV-1-HIV-2 infections in West African pregnant womenFrancois Rouet
Centre de Diagnostic et de Recherches sur le SIDA, CHU de Treichville, BP V3 Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire
J Clin Microbiol 42:4147-53. 2004..Even if they are rare, women identified by the Genie II assay as being infected with HIV-1 and HIV-2 mostly appeared to be infected only with HIV-2...
- Characterization of an old complex circulating recombinant form, CRF27_cpx, originating from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and circulating in FranceNicole Vidal
UMR145, Institut de Recherches pour le Développement IRD and University of Montpellier 1, Montpellier, France
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 24:315-21. 2008..Continuous monitoring of HIV-1 strains thus remains important to allow early identification of the introduction of new variants...
- Expertise of French laboratories in detection, genotyping, and quantification of hepatitis C virus RNA in serumJean Jacques Lefrere
centre hospitalo universitaire d Amiens, France
J Clin Microbiol 42:2027-30. 2004....
- The lymphocyte HIV reservoir in patients on long-term HAART is a memory of virus evolutionOlivier Lambotte
INSERM E-109, , , France
AIDS 18:1147-58. 2004..Its diversity results mainly from successive archiving of circulating plasma viruses during the course of HIV infection. Archiving of resistant virus must be taken into account in therapeutic decisions...
- Ritonavir-boosted protease inhibitor monotherapy for the treatment of HIV-1 infectionSabrinel Sahali
AP HP, Bicetre University Hospital, Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Paris Sud University, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS Rev 10:4-14. 2008..The more frequent occurrence of low-level viremia, however, does not allow the widespread use of such a strategy outside of clinical studies at this time...
- Tipranavir-ritonavir genotypic resistance score in protease inhibitor-experienced patientsAnne Genevieve Marcelin
Department of Virology, Pitie Salpetriere Hospital, 83 Boulevard de l hopital, 75013 Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:3237-43. 2008....
- [Genetic diversity and phylogeographic distribution of SIV: how to understand the origin of HIV]Martine Peeters
UMR 145, Institut de recherche pour le developpement IRD, Universite de Montpellier, Montpellier, France
Med Sci (Paris) 24:621-8. 2008..Since habits of hunting and meat preparation in the bush still persistently expose humans in Africa to SIV infection, new interspecies transmission of these viruses remains a possibility...
- HIV-1 DNA in peripheral blood mononuclear cells is strongly associated with HIV-1 disease progression in recently infected West African adultsAlbert K Minga
Programme PAC CI, Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 48:350-4. 2008..To analyze the association between the HIV-1 DNA level in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) and disease progression in recently infected West African adults...
- Prolonged valproic acid treatment does not reduce the size of latent HIV reservoirNathalie Sagot-Lerolle
INSERM, U802, Bicetre, France
AIDS 22:1125-9. 2008..To investigate the impact of prolonged valproic acid treatment on the HIV reservoir in patients on highly active antiretroviral therapy...
- Frequent occurrence of chronic hepatitis B virus infection among West African HIV type-1-infected childrenFrancois Rouet
Centre de Diagnostic et de Recherches sur le SIDA, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire CHU de Treichville, Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Clin Infect Dis 46:361-6. 2008..The aim of this study, conducted in Ivory Coast, was to evaluate the prevalence and evolution of viral hepatitis in children coinfected with human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1)...
- Structured treatment interruptions in primary HIV-1 infection: the ANRS 100 PRIMSTOP trialBruno Hoen
Department of Infectious Diseases and EA 3186, University Medical Center of Besançon and Université de Franche Comté, Villejuif, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 40:307-16. 2005....
- Unique NS5b hepatitis C virus gene sequence consensus database is essential for standardization of genotype determinations in multicenter epidemiological studiesSyria Laperche
Institut National de la Transfusion Sanguine, 6 rue Alexandre-Cabanel, 75015 Paris, France
J Clin Microbiol 44:614-6. 2006....
- Transfer and evaluation of an automated, low-cost real-time reverse transcription-PCR test for diagnosis and monitoring of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection in a West African resource-limited settingFrancois Rouet
Centre de Diagnostic et de Recherches sur le SIDA, Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire
J Clin Microbiol 43:2709-17. 2005..The TaqMan real-time PCR (12 dollars per test) is now routinely used to monitor HIV-1 infection in our laboratory. This technology should be further evaluated in limited-resource countries where strains other than CRF02 are prevalent...
- The calculated genetic barrier for antiretroviral drug resistance substitutions is largely similar for different HIV-1 subtypesDavid A van de Vijver
Eijkman Winkler Institute, Department of Virology, University Medical Center Utrecht, G04-614, 3584 CX Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 41:352-60. 2006..Because of differences in minor protease substitutions, protease inhibitor resistance could be enhanced in particular subtypes once the relevant major substitutions are selected...
- CD4-guided structured antiretroviral treatment interruption strategy in HIV-infected adults in west Africa (Trivacan ANRS 1269 trial): a randomised trialChristine Danel
Programme PAC-CI, Abidjan,
Lancet 367:1981-9. 2006..5-fold higher than those on CT. This difference was mainly due to high rates of common diseases in patients with CD4 count 200-500 per mm3. This CD4-guided structured treatment interruption strategy should not be recommended in Abidjan...
- CD4 percentages and total lymphocyte counts as early surrogate markers for pediatric HIV-1 infection in resource-limited settingsFrancois Rouet
Centre de Diagnostic et de Recherches sur le SIDA CeDReS, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Treichville, Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire
J Trop Pediatr 52:346-54. 2006..CD4% should be further evaluated under field conditions for the diagnosis of pediatric HIV-1 infection and the monitoring of pediatric antiretroviral therapy...
- Comments on "cytomegalovirus (CMV)-encoded UL144 (truncated tumor necrosis factor receptor) and outcome of congenital CMV infection"Olivier Picone
J Infect Dis 196:1719-20. 2007
- Failure of bone marrow transplantation to eradicate HIV reservoir despite efficient HAARTVéronique Avettand-Fenoel
AIDS 21:776-7. 2007
- Replication-competent HIV strains infect HIV controllers despite undetectable viremia (ANRS EP36 study)Aurelia Lamine
INSERM U802, Paris XI University, Bicetre, France
AIDS 21:1043-5. 2007..The vif and vpr genes were normal. Infection with HIV-1 variants with attenuated replicative capacity cannot be a general factor accounting for undetectable viraemia in HIV controllers...
- Impact of HIV-1 genetic diversity on plasma HIV-1 RNA Quantification: usefulness of the Agence Nationale de Recherches sur le SIDA second-generation long terminal repeat-based real-time reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction testFrancois Rouet
Laboratoire de Virologie, Centre Muraz, BP 390 Bobo Dioulasso 01, Burkina Faso
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 45:380-8. 2007..Addressing HIV-1 diversity, continual monitoring of HIV-1 RNA assays, together with molecular epidemiology studies, is required to improve the accuracy of all HIV RNA assays...
- Persistence of replication-competent HIV in the central nervous system despite long-term effective highly active antiretroviral therapyOlivier Lambotte
AIDS 19:217-8. 2005
- Prevalence of resistance to nevirapine in mothers and children after single-dose exposure to prevent vertical transmission of HIV-1: a meta-analysisElise Arrive
Unité INSERM 593, Bordeaux, France
Int J Epidemiol 36:1009-21. 2007..This systematic review and meta-analysis of summarized data aimed to estimate the proportion of mothers and children with NVP resistance mutations detected in plasma samples 4-8 weeks postpartum after single-dose NVP use for PMTCT...
- Genotypic drug resistance during HIV-1 primary infection in France (1996-1999): frequency and response to treatmentMartine Harzic
Service de Microbiologie, Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, Le Chesnay, France
AIDS 16:793-6. 2002
- Human MxA protein participates to the interferon-related inhibition of hepatitis B virus replication in female transgenic miceCécile Peltekian
INSERM U370 Institut Pasteur, Faculte de Medecine Necker Enfants Malades, 156, rue de Vaugirard, 75015 Paris, France
J Hepatol 43:965-72. 2005..The aim of the present study was to further demonstrate in vivo the antiviral action of MxA against HBV...
- Population analysis of weight-, age-, and sex-related differences in the pharmacokinetics of lopinavir in children from birth to 18 yearsVincent Jullien
Service de Pharmacologie Clinique, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, 74 82 Avenue Denfert Rochereau, 75674 Paris Cedex 14, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 50:3548-55. 2006..The consequences of these pharmacokinetic discrepancies and the necessity to modify the currently recommended dosage regimen should be further investigated...