Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier
- Fever of unknown origin in adults: evaluation of 144 cases in a non-university hospitalThierry Zenone
Department of Medicine, Unit of Internal Medicine, Centre Hospitalier de Valence, France
Scand J Infect Dis 38:632-8. 2006..There were no major differences in repartition of diagnostic categories between this series and historical university series...
- Parotid gland non-Hodgkin lymphoma in primary Sjögren syndromeThierry Zenone
Department of Internal Medicine, Centre Hospitalier, 179 boulevard Marechal Juin, 26953, Valence cedex 9, France
Rheumatol Int 32:1387-90. 2012..Patients whose main complaint is persistent parotid gland swelling may have a parotid biopsy in order to diagnose non-Hodgkin lymphoma...
- [Myelopathy revealing lupus. Two cases and review of the literature]T Zenone
Unité de Médecine interne, Centre Hospitalier de Valence, 26953 Valence, France
Rev Med Interne 21:1114-20. 2000..Myelopathy is a rare manifestation of systemic lupus erythematosus, occurring most often during the course of the disease...
- Brain abscesses caused by Abiotrophia defectiva: complication of immunosuppressive therapy in a patient with connective-tissue diseaseThierry Zenone
Department de Medecine, Centre Hospitalier de Valence, France
Scand J Infect Dis 36:497-9. 2004..This case report is the first report of brain abscesses due to A. defectiva in a pharmacologically immunosuppressed patient...
- Young woman with recurrent ischemic strokes diagnosed as Fabry disease: lessons learned from a case reportThierry Zenone
Department of Internal Medicine, Centre Hospitalier de Valence, 26953 Valence, France
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 113:586-8. 2011..In this case, intravenous thrombolysis was performed after the second ischemic event. No other case of thrombolysis for ischemic stroke in Fabry disease has been described in the literature...
- [Hypereosinophilic syndrome and orbital inflammatory pseudotumor]T Zenone
Medecine Interne, Departement de Medecine, Centre Hospitalier de Valence, 179 boulevard Marechal Juin, 26953 Valence Cedex 9, France
Presse Med 34:1141-2. 2005..Idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome is defined by the combination of persistent eosinophilia and evidence of tissue damage. It is a diagnosis of exclusion...
- [Sarcoidosis presenting as an intrascrotal mass]T Zenone
Service de Medecine Interne, Centre Hospitalier de Valence
Presse Med 34:1233-4. 2005..Sarcoidosis is a multisystem disorder that rarely involves the genitourinary tract...
- [Rhabdomyolysis with major hypokalemia secondary to chronic glycyrrhizic acid ingestion]T Zenone
Unité de Médecine interne, Departement de Medecine, Centre Hospitalier de Valence, 179, Boulevard du Marechal Juin, 26953 Valence Cedex 9, France
Rev Med Interne 30:78-80. 2009..It causes hypokalemia by inhibiting the enzyme 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase. We report a case of hypokalemic rhabdomyolysis secondary to chronic glycyrrhizic acid intoxication...
- Fever of unknown origin in rheumatic diseasesThierry Zenone
Department of Medicine, Unit of Internal Medicine, Centre Hospitalier, 179 boulevard Marechal Juin, 26953 Valence Cedex 9, France
Infect Dis Clin North Am 21:1115-35, x-xi. 2007..This article focuses on noninfectious inflammatory diseases as a cause of classic fever of unknown origin (mainly rheumatic diseases, such as vasculitis and connective tissue diseases)...