Affiliation: Centre Jean Perrin
- Neutrophils are immune cells preferentially targeted by retinoic acid in elderly subjectsRégine Minet-Quinard
Clermont University, Universite d Auvergne, EA4233, LB2MN, CRNH A, BP10448, F 63000 Clermont Ferrand, France
Immun Ageing 7:10. 2010..5 mg/kg/day during 28 days), whole blood cells were phenotyped, and functions of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC) and polymorphonuclear cells (PMN) were investigated by flow cytometry and ELISA tests...
- Weight change during chemotherapy changes the prognosis in non metastatic breast cancer for the worseEmilie Thivat
Division of Clinical Research, Centre Jean Perrin, Clermont Ferrand, F 63011 France
BMC Cancer 10:648. 2010..Our study was aimed to evaluate the prognostic value of weight change during anthracycline-based chemotherapy on non metastatic breast cancer (European population) with a long term follow-up...
- Dietary methionine restriction with FOLFOX regimen as first line therapy of metastatic colorectal cancer: a feasibility studyXavier Durando
Centre Jean Perrin, Unite de recherche clinique, UMR 990, université Clermont 1, UFR Medecine, CIC 501, Clermont Ferrand, France
Oncology 78:205-9. 2010....
- Optimal methionine-free diet duration for nitrourea treatment: a Phase I clinical trialXavier Durando
Centre Jean Perrin, Unite de recherche clinique, université Clermont 1, UFR Medecine, INSERM UMR 484, and Centre d Investigation Clinique, Clermont Ferrand, France
Nutr Cancer 60:23-30. 2008..Based on these results, a Phase II clinical trial has been initiated to test the activity of the association of a 1-day MET-free diet with cystemustine treatment...
- A new prognostic classification after primary chemotherapy for breast cancer: residual disease in breast and nodes (RDBN)Philippe Chollet
Centre Jean Perrin, Clermont Ferrand, France
Cancer J 14:128-32. 2008..Among the most useful are node involvement, tumor size, and pathologic grade. These factors retained their prognostic value when assessed after neoadjuvant chemotherapy...