Affiliation: Centre Oscar Lambret
- [Role of MRI in the presurgical work-up of breast cancer: appropriate utilization of MRI as a complement to mammography and ultrasound]L Ceugnart
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Régional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, 59000 Lille
J Radiol 89:1774-9. 2008..Knowledge of these elements combined with more precise indications should result in improved patient management while avoiding overtreatment or unnecessary anxiety-producing examinations...
- Comparison of Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumours and Choi criteria for response evaluation in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma treated with trabectedin: A retrospective analysisSophie Taieb
Radiology Department, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3 rue Combemale, 59020 Lille Cedex, France Electronic address
Eur J Cancer 51:202-9. 2015..To assess the additional value of density measurement using contrast-enhancement sequences (Choi assessment) in a real-life cohort of adult soft tissue sarcoma patients treated with trabectedin...
- Image-based response assessment of liver metastases following stereotactic body radiotherapy with respiratory trackingHajer Jarraya
Department of Radiology, CLCC Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, Lille Cedex, 59020, France
Radiat Oncol 8:24. 2013..To describe post-CyberKnife® imaging characteristics of liver metastases as an aid in assessing response to treatment, and a novel set of combined criteria (CC) as an alternative to response according to change in size (RECIST)...
- Clinical utility and economic viability of a 3T MRI in an anti-cancer centre: The experience of the centre Oscar LambretS Taieb
Imaging Department, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, Lille Cedex, France
Diagn Interv Imaging 93:561-8. 2012..Nevertheless, the financial constraints represent a major handicap. It is not possible to obtain an economic balance with rates based on the cost and depreciation of 1.5T imagers that are half the price...
- [Endometrial cancer imaging]Sophie Taieb
Centre Oscar Lambret, Departement d Imagerie, Lille Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 99:13-20. 2012..This issue is increasingly relevant as less invasive surgical techniques, such as laparoscopic surgeries, are becoming more commonplace for lower stage cancers. Currently, MRI is the most widely used modality for preoperative planning...
- [Soft tissue sarcoma: role of imaging for initial diagnosis and treatment]S Taieb
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Régional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 309 59020 Lille cedex, France
Cancer Radiother 10:22-33. 2006..The role of PET begins to be more clear in case of need global assessment before radical surgery. A multidisciplinary approach is essential to perform rational treatment planning and avoid partial surgery...
- [Soft sarcoma tissue of extremities: medical imagery in post-therapeutic follow-up]S Taieb
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Régional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 309, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Cancer Radiother 10:78-82. 2006....
- [Predictive value of preoperative abdominopelvic CT for optimal cytoreduction surgery in ovarian carcinoma]S Taieb
Departement de Radiologie, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 87:265-72. 2000..The sensitivity of CT was 91% with a specificity of 95%. These results allowed us to determine wich CT criteria were accurate and reproducible to be a helpfull for therapeutic choice and to avoid laparotomy without optimal surgery...
- [Breast MR imaging: validated indications and unsolved problems]Sophie TaÃ¯eb
DÃ©partement d imagerie, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue FrÃ©dÃ©ric Combemale, 59000 Lille, France
Bull Cancer 95:147-52. 2008..Its use reasoned by respecting the indications recognized as useful and validated for the clinical plan is an imperative condition to avoid noxious assumptions of responsibility of the patients...
- [GIST: imaging findings]S Taieb
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Oscar Lambret 59020 Lille cedex
J Chir (Paris) 145:6S12-7. 2008....
- Soft tissue sarcomas or intramuscular haematomas?Sophie Taieb
Department of Radiology, Centre Oscar Lambret, 03, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Eur J Radiol 72:44-9. 2009..The diagnosis of a high grade sarcoma must be considered in these patients and any doubt should be resolved with a biopsy to avoid tragic consequences of missed sarcoma...
- [Functional MR Imaging: new tool to predict outcome for cervical carcinoma of uterus treated by concomitant radiochemotherapy?]S Taieb
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Oscar Lambret, 59000 Lille, France
Cancer Radiother 13:511-4. 2009..Combined analysis: tumoral volume, anaemia and vascular parameters before and in the course of treatment allows a strong correlation with the risk of local recurrence and global survival...
- [Screening pelvic tumours for hereditary risk of ovarian neoplasms, a cancer center experience]Sophie Taieb
Centre Oscar Lambret, Département d Imagerie Médicale, Lille, France
Bull Cancer 98:113-9. 2011..For women carrying a deleterous mutation on BRCA1/2 a salpingo-oophorectomy is the only way, only the time of this surgery is debatable...
- [The cost of imaging in oncology practice]Sophie Taieb
Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue F Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille, France
Bull Cancer 90:961-8. 2003..The FNMR (Fédération Nationale des médecins radiologues) try to produce such tool with the OPIM (Observatoire pour l'imagerie). It seems important than public radiologists think about it...
- [MR imaging of endometrial carcinoma: role and limits]Sophie Taieb
Radiologie, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 89:963-8. 2002..To assess the MR imaging (MRI) in initial decision making of endometrial carcinoma...
- [Evidence-based medicine: towards evidence-based radiology]S Taieb
Departement de Radiologie, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020, Lille Cedex, France
J Radiol 82:887-90. 2001..Towards evidence-based radiology. What is the place for radiologists (diagnosis or interventional) in this new very popular paradigm?..
- Surgical staging of early invasive epithelial ovarian tumorsE Leblanc
Departments of Senology and Gynecologic Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Semin Surg Oncol 19:36-41. 2000..Indeed, the ultimate goal in early stage ovarian carcinoma is to not impair by inadequate management the high chance of a cure...
- Pure flat epithelial atypia: is there a place for routine surgery?L Ceugnart
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 94:861-9. 2013..To determine whether it is appropriate to routinely undertake surgery if flat epithelial atypia (FEA) or pure flat epithelial atypia (pFEA) is found on large-core biopsy...
- [Comparison between electronic zoom and geometric magnification of clusters of microcalcifications on digital mammography]M Moraux-Wallyn
Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
J Radiol 91:879-83. 2010..With the advent of digital mammography with electronic zoom capabilities, we have sought to determine the need for geometric magnification for the evaluation of clusters of microcalcifications...
- [Definitions of target volumes in soft tissue sarcomas of the extremities]E Lartigau
Departement de Radiotherapie, Centre Oscar Lambret, rue F Combemale, 59000 Lille, France
Cancer Radiother 5:695-703. 2001..General rules for this irradiation (doses, volumes) and principal results will be presented...
- [Treatment of the uterine cervix]S Taieb
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
JBR-BTR 86:25. 2003
- [Value of MRI in symptomatic patients treated with tamoxifen]S Taieb
Departement de Radiologie, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille
J Radiol 84:33-9. 2003..To assess the MR imaging (MRI) findings in symptomatic tamoxifen treated-women with abnormal transvaginal sonography...
- Pretherapeutic laparoscopic staging of locally advanced cervical carcinomas: technique and resultsF Leblanc
Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Gynecol Oncol 99:S157-8. 2005
- [Endometrial cancer: what's new?]F Narducci
Centre anticancéreux Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 31:581-96. 2003..New and much debated data of the endometrial cancer concerning the preoperative assessment of myometrial invasion, the surgical staging, and the adjuvant treatment...
- [Upper abdomen cytoreduction in advanced ovarian carcinoma: techniques and results]E Leblanc
Centre Oscar Lambret, Département de cancérologie gynécologique, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Bull Cancer 96:1199-205. 2009..Techniques of the main procedures are addressed herein, as well as their respective morbidity and indications. Given its complexity, this surgery should be reserved to specialized teams, working in specialized centers...
- [Primary soft tissue sarcoma of the chest in adults: a retrospective study of 40 cases]N Penel
Département de Cancérologie Générale, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue F Combemale, 59020, Lille, France
Ann Chir 128:237-45. 2003..The aim of the study was to report a series of 40 patients with PTSTS, with analysis of their clinico-pathological characteristics, management, and prognostic factors...
- Factors favouring palliative treatment multidisciplinary decisions for newly diagnosed visceral and soft tissue sarcomasN Penel
Département de Cancérologie Générale, Centre Oscar Lambret, Equipe d Accueil 2694 Santé Publique, Epidémiologie et modélisation des maladies chroniques, université Lille II, Lille, France
Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol) 20:523-7. 2008..The aim of this retrospective study was to establish the rationale parameters that justify this decision for newly diagnosed sarcomas...
- [In Process Citation]S Taieb
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Oscar Lambret 59020 Lille cedex
J Chir (Paris) 145:6S12-7. 2008....
- [Work-up of soft tissue masses]L Ceugnart
Service d Imagerie Medicale, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
JBR-BTR 85:20-33. 2002..Early recognition of malignancy enables appropriate diagnostic work-up, including biopsy, and optimal management...
- A new laparoscopic method of bowel radio-protection before pelvic chemoradiation of locally advanced cervix cancersE Leblanc
Department of Gynecologic Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Surg Endosc 28:2713-8. 2014..To reduce the incidence of such complications, we suggest a simple technique of pelvic radioprotection...
- [Anti-Hu antibody syndrome: diagnostic and therapeutic difficulties]T Leroy
Département universitaire de radiothérapie, Centre Oscar Lambret, université Lille II, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Rev Mal Respir 30:563-6. 2013..Anti-Hu antibody syndrome is a paraneoplastic syndrome usually associated with small cell lung carcinoma which induces various symptoms, particularly neurological ones...
- [Primary leiomyosarcoma of pulmonary artery: a rare tumor mis-diagnosed as pulmonary embolism]V Lecoeuvre
Département de Cancérologie Générale, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Rev Med Interne 24:45-8. 2003..Primary leiomyosarcoma of the pulmonary artery is an extremely rare tumor that is frequently misdiagnosed as chronic pulmonary embolism...
- [Computerized tomography for dosimetry purposes: technical factors in helical acquisition. Importance and limits of this technique in target-volume delineation and dose calculation]L Ceugnart
Département d Imagerie Médicale, Centre de lutte contre le cancer Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, 59020 Lille, France
Cancer Radiother 6:70s-77s. 2002..Precise exams protocols depending on lesions, on treatment methods and patients are demanded. Close cooperation between radiation oncologists, physicists and radiologists is not only a wish but becomes a necessity...
- [Multislice CT: technical principles and new trends in medical imaging and radiotherapy]L Ceugnart
Departement d Imagerie, Centre Oscar Lambret, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Cancer Radiother 9:223-9. 2005..Active collaboration between radiologists and radiation oncologists is needed to define new acquisition modalities and practical ways of co-interpretation...
- Organized breast screening: Answers to recurring controversiesL Ceugnart
Imaging Department, Oscar Lambret Regional Cancer Center, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, 59000 Lille, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 95:355-9. 2014..These studies confirm that screening in the right age group reduces specific mortality by at least 20% at a cost of overdiagnosis estimated at between 1 and 15%. ..
- [Patient choice for cancer treatment: towards a shared-decision model?]P Vennin
Centre Oscar Lambret, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, BP 309, 59020 Lille Cedex
Bull Cancer 88:391-7. 2001..In the ideal model of the shared decision, doctor and patient progress together towards medical decision, in this case, the patient is not alone facing a choice, and in all cases, he is never alone...
- [Uncommon clinical presentation of a gestational choriocarcinoma]C Regis
Service de cancérologie gynécologique, centre de lutte contre le cancer CLCC Oscar Lambret, BP 307, 3, rue Frederic Combemale, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 34:716-9. 2006..This case highlights the polymorphic aspects of the gestational choriocarcinoma and stresses the importance of a betaHCG assessment anytime abnormal symptoms occur in the outcome of a pregnancy...