- Surgery for vulvar cancer
Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal de Creteil, Creteil, France
Clin Obstet Gynecol 48:869-78. 2005
- Prognostic significance of epithelial disorders adjacent to invasive vulvar carcinomas
Department of Gynecologic Surgery, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, Villejuif Cedex, 94805, France
Gynecol Oncol 81:414-9. 2001
..CONCLUSION: The results of this study support the view that histological evidence of epithelial alterations adjacent to invasive carcinoma can serve to separate patients that differ in terms of prognosis...
- [Epidemiology of vulvar intra-epithelial neoplasias]
Service de gynécologie obstétrique et médecine de la reproduction, Hopital Tenon, AP HP, 4, rue de la Chine, 75020 Paris, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 35:1251-6. 2007
..The presence of HPV16 and 18 is found in 70 to 80% of the VIN suggesting that HPV vaccines could decrease the incidence VIN and HPV related invasive vulvar cancer...
- Survival in cervix cancer patients treated with radiotherapy followed by radical surgery
Department of Surgical Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 31:424-33. 2005
- [Does adenocarcinoma of uterine cervix have a worse prognosis than squamous carcinoma?]
Service de chirurgie oncologique gynécologique, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39 rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 32:116-21. 2004
..The objective of this study was to examine the influence of histology on the outcome of patients with cervix carcinoma, treated with radiotherapy and radical surgery...
- Laparoscopic total pelvic exenteration for cervical cancer relapse
Department of Surgical Oncology, Gustave Roussy Institute Comprehensive Cancer Centre, 39, rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805, Villejuif, France
Gynecol Oncol 91:616-8. 2003
..Laparoscopy classically reduces morbidity and invasiveness. To decrease the operative morbidity associated with exenteration, we considered the possibility of performing a total pelvic exenteration by the laparoscopic approach...
- Sentinel lymphadenectomy without systematic axillary dissection in breast cancer patients: predictors of non-sentinel lymph node metastasis
J P Travagli
Department of Surgical Oncology, Gustave Roussy Institute, Villejuif, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 29:403-6. 2003
- [The lymph node in breast cancer: feasibility study and initial experience. E. Barranger et al. GynÃ©col ObstÃ©t Fertil 2002;30:492-7]
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:1024-5. 2002
- [Prognostic factors and treatment for advanced-stage borderline ovarian tumors]
Institut Gustave Roussy, 39, rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 31:623-8. 2002
..The aim of this review is to study the incidence, the prognostic factors and the treatment of patients with advanced stage borderline ovarian tumor (BOT) associated with extra-ovarian disease (peritoneal implants and/or nodal disorders)...
- [Results and fertility after conservative treatment of invasive epithelial ovarian cancer]
Service de chirurgie oncologique gynécologique, Institut Gustave Roussy, 39, rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:684-91. 2002
..The aim of this study is to assess the clinical outcome and fertility in patients managed conservatively for epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC)...
- [Prognosis and fertility after conservative treatment for ovarian tumors of limited malignity: review of 68 cases]
, Institut Gustave-Roussy, 39, rue Camille-Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:583-91. 2002
..Spontaneous pregnancy rate is good but the frequent infertility associated with these tumors can afterwards require ovarian stimulation. Limited number of stimulation cycles is acceptable in such patients...
- [Borderline ovarian tumors: an update]
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Lariboisiere, AP HP, 2, rue Ambroise Pare, 75010 Paris, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 36:422-9. 2008
..Because his prognostic and therapeutic impacts are not proved, restaging surgery remains controversial. For that reason, it seems important to define clinical and histological criteria for patients with a high risk of upstaging...