U F Power
Affiliation: Centre de Recherche Pierre Fabre
- Identification and characterisation of multiple linear B cell protectopes in the respiratory syncytial virus G proteinU F Power
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74164 Cedex, Saint Julien en Genevois, France
Vaccine 19:2345-51. 2001..However, all the identified murine B cell protectopes were conserved in RSV seropositive humans. Should these protectopes correspond with protection in humans, BBG2Na may constitute a very interesting vaccine candidate against RSV...
- Safety and immunogenicity of a novel recombinant subunit respiratory syncytial virus vaccine (BBG2Na) in healthy young adultsU F Power
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, Saint Julien en Genevois, France
J Infect Dis 184:1456-60. 2001..Antibody responses to 2 murine lung protective epitopes were also highly boosted after vaccination. Therefore, BBG2Na is safe, well tolerated, and highly immunogenic in RSV-seropositive adults...
- Differential histopathology and chemokine gene expression in lung tissues following respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) challenge of formalin-inactivated RSV- or BBG2Na-immunized miceU F Power
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74164 Saint Julien en Genevois, France
J Virol 75:12421-30. 2001..Consequently, our data suggest that BBG2Na may constitute a safe RSV subunit vaccine for use in seronegative infants...
- The immunogenicity, protective efficacy and safety of BBG2Na, a subunit respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine candidate, against RSV-BUltan F Power
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74164, Saint Julien en Genevois, France
Vaccine 22:168-76. 2003..However, the duration of protective immunity will probably be insufficient to prevent RSV-B infection for the duration of the RSV epidemic season...
- Identification of multiple protective epitopes (protectopes) in the central conserved domain of a prototype human respiratory syncytial virus G proteinH Plotnicky-Gilquin
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74164 Saint Julien en Genevois cedex, France
J Virol 73:5637-45. 1999..Should these murine protectopes also be implicated in human LRT protection, their clustering around the highly conserved cysteine noose region will have important implications for the development of RSV vaccines...
- CD4(+) T-cell-mediated antiviral protection of the upper respiratory tract in BALB/c mice following parenteral immunization with a recombinant respiratory syncytial virus G protein fragmentH Plotnicky-Gilquin
Centre d Immunologie Pierre Fabre, 74 164 St Julien en Genevois, France
J Virol 74:3455-63. 2000..Taken together, these results demonstrate for the first time that CD4(+) T cells induced upon parenteral immunization with an RSV G protein fragment play a critical role in URT protection of normal mice against RSV infection...
- A novel bipolar mode of attachment to aluminium-containing adjuvants by BBG2Na, a recombinant subunit hRSV vaccineN Dagouassat
, Centre d'Immunologie Pierre-Fabre, , BP 497, F74164, Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France
Vaccine 19:4143-52. 2001..From a physicochemical point of view, this unique property of BBG2Na makes it eminently suitable for combination to either paediatric or elderly multivalent AH- or AP-containing vaccines already in the market or in development...
- Structure-antigenicity relationship studies of the central conserved region of human respiratory syncytial virus protein GM Sugawara
Institut de Pharmacologie et de Biologie Structurale--Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Toulouse, France
J Pept Res 60:271-82. 2002....