Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Sainte-Anne
- Hassen W, Tisserand M, Turc G, Charron S, Seners P, Edjlali M, et al. Comparison between voxel-based and subtraction methods for measuring diffusion-weighted imaging lesion growth after thrombolysis. Int J Stroke. 2016;11:221-8 pubmed publisher..2% of patients. Although more time-consuming, the voxel-based method may impact results of trials that use infarct growth attenuation as an end-point. ..
- Legrand L, Tisserand M, Turc G, Edjlali M, Calvet D, Trystram D, et al. Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery Vascular Hyperintensities-Diffusion-Weighted Imaging Mismatch Identifies Acute Stroke Patients Most Likely to Benefit From Recanalization. Stroke. 2016;47:424-7 pubmed publisher..0; 95% confidence interval, 1.1-44.1; P=0.047), P=0.76 for interaction. The FVH-DWI mismatch may rapidly identify patients with proximal occlusion most likely to benefit from recanalization. ..
- Lassalle L, Turc G, Tisserand M, Charron S, Roca P, Lion S, et al. ASPECTS (Alberta Stroke Program Early CT Score) Assessment of the Perfusion-Diffusion Mismatch. Stroke. 2016;47:2553-8 pubmed publisher..It could be used for rapid screening of patients with eligible mismatch, in centers not equipped with ultrafast postprocessing software. ..
- Benzakoun J, Maier B, Calvet D, Edjlali M, Turc G, Lion S, et al. Can a 15-sec FLAIR replace conventional FLAIR sequence in stroke MR protocols?. J Neuroradiol. 2017;44:192-197 pubmed publisher..Compared with cFLAIR, it is however associated with increased risk of undiagnosed stroke mimics and lower PPV for identifying<4.5-hrs infarctions. ..
- Gautheron V, Xie Y, Tisserand M, Raoult H, Soize S, Naggara O, et al. Outcome After Reperfusion Therapies in Patients With Large Baseline Diffusion-Weighted Imaging Stroke Lesions: A THRACE Trial (Mechanical Thrombectomy After Intravenous Alteplase Versus Alteplase Alone After Stroke) Subgroup Analysis. Stroke. 2018;49:750-753 pubmed publisher..The benefit of treatment seems questionable for patients with carotid occlusion or lesion extending to the deep middle cerebral artery territory. ..
- Tisserand M, Turc G, Charron S, Legrand L, Edjlali M, Seners P, et al. Does Diffusion Lesion Volume Above 70 mL Preclude Favorable Outcome Despite Post-Thrombolysis Recanalization?. Stroke. 2016;47:1005-11 pubmed publisher..5], respectively; P=0.049). Patients with DWI lesion volume â‰¥70 mL can benefit from recanalization after intravenous recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator. This may partly reflect a larger amount of DWI lesion reversal. ..
- Mahdjoub E, Turc G, Legrand L, Benzakoun J, Edjlali M, Seners P, et al. Do Fluid-Attenuated Inversion Recovery Vascular Hyperintensities Represent Good Collaterals before Reperfusion Therapy?. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2018;39:77-83 pubmed publisher..The ASPECTS assessment of FLAIR vascular hyperintensities could be used to rapidly identify patients more likely to benefit from reperfusion therapy. ..