Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Sainte-Anne
- Rodriguez RÃ©gent C, Hafsa M, Turc G, Ben Hassen W, Edjlali M, Sermet A, et al. Early quantitative CT perfusion parameters variation for prediction of delayed cerebral ischemia following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Eur Radiol. 2016;26:2956-63 pubmed publisher..An MTT increase of 0.91Â seconds predicted DCI with 83.9â€‰% sensitivity. â€¢ DCI risk multiplied by 2 per 20â€‰% Î”CBF decrease and by 15 per 20â€‰% Î”MTT increase. ..
- Habib Geryes B, Bak A, Lachaux J, Ozanne A, Boddaert N, Brunelle F, et al. Patient radiation doses and reference levels in pediatric interventional radiology. Eur Radiol. 2017;27:3983-3990 pubmed publisher..The proposed RLs will permit benchmarking practice with an external standard. • The proposed RLs by age may help to develop paediatric dose guidelines. ..
- Benzakoun J, Maier B, Calvet D, Edjlali M, Turc G, Lion S, et al. Can a 15-sec FLAIR replace conventional FLAIR sequence in stroke MR protocols?. J Neuroradiol. 2017;44:192-197 pubmed publisher..Compared with cFLAIR, it is however associated with increased risk of undiagnosed stroke mimics and lower PPV for identifying<4.5-hrs infarctions. ..
- Boulouis G, de Boysson H, Zuber M, Guillevin L, Méary E, Costalat V, et al. Primary Angiitis of the Central Nervous System: Magnetic Resonance Imaging Spectrum of Parenchymal, Meningeal, and Vascular Lesions at Baseline. Stroke. 2017;48:1248-1255 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest a higher than previously thought prevalence of hemorrhagic transformation and other hemorrhagic manifestations. ..
- Boulouis G, Rodriguez Regent C, Rasolonjatovo E, Ben Hassen W, Trystram D, Edjlali Goujon M, et al. Unruptured intracranial aneurysms: An updated review of current concepts for risk factors, detection and management. Rev Neurol (Paris). 2017;173:542-551 pubmed publisher..Thus, this review addresses the current concepts of epidemiology, risk factors, detection and management of UIAs. ..