Affiliation: Centre Oscar Lambret
- Clinical complete responders to definite chemoradiation or radiation therapy for oesophageal cancer: predictors of outcomeAntoine Adenis
Gastrointestinal Oncology Department, Centre Oscar Lambret, 3 rue Combemale, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
BMC Cancer 13:413. 2013..To identify predictors of long-term outcome for patients with clinical complete response (cCR) after definite chemoradiotherapy (CRT) or radiation therapy (RT) for oesophageal cancer (EC)...
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy for hepatocellular carcinoma: prognostic factors of local control, overall survival, and toxicityJean Emmanuel Bibault
Academic Radiation Oncology Department and University Lille II, CLCC Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
PLoS ONE 8:e77472. 2013..The CyberKnife(®) is an SBRT system that allows for real-time tracking of the tumor. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the prognostic factors for local control and overall survival following this treatment...
- A single-institution study of stereotactic body radiotherapy for patients with unresectable visceral pulmonary or hepatic oligometastasesIngrid Fumagalli
Radiation Therapy Department, Oscar Lambret Comprehensive Center Lille, 3 rue Combemale, Lille Cedex, 59020, France
Radiat Oncol 7:164. 2012..The purpose of this study is to evaluate the feasibility, efficacy and toxicity of SBRT for treatment of unresectable hepatic or lung metastases regardless of their primary tumor site for patients who received prior systemic chemotherapy...
- Image-guided robotic stereotactic radiation therapy with fiducial-free tumor tracking for lung cancerJean Emmanuel Bibault
Academic Radiation Therapy Department, Lille II Nord de France University, Cyberknife Nord Ouest, Oscar Lambret Comprehensive Cancer Center, Lille Cedex, France
Radiat Oncol 7:102. 2012..While the former method (fiducial tracking) is well documented, the clinical relevance of the latter (tracking without fiducials) has never been well described to this date...
- Image-guided robotic stereotactic body radiation therapy for liver metastases: is there a dose response relationship?Claire Vautravers-Dewas
Département universitaire de radiothérapie, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 81:e39-47. 2011..To evaluate the outcome, tolerance, and toxicity of stereotactic body radiotherapy, using image-guided robotic radiation delivery, for the treatment of patients with unresectable liver metastases...
- Prognostic factors affecting local control of hepatic tumors treated by Stereotactic Body Radiation TherapySylvain Dewas
Academic Radiation Oncology Department and University Lille II, CLCC Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, Lille Cedex, 59 020, France
Radiat Oncol 7:166. 2012..We studied the factors associated with local control of primary or secondary hepatic lesions post-SBRT...
- Image-based response assessment of liver metastases following stereotactic body radiotherapy with respiratory trackingHajer Jarraya
Department of Radiology, CLCC Oscar Lambret, 3 Rue Frederic Combemale, BP 307, Lille Cedex, 59020, France
Radiat Oncol 8:24. 2013..To describe post-CyberKnife® imaging characteristics of liver metastases as an aid in assessing response to treatment, and a novel set of combined criteria (CC) as an alternative to response according to change in size (RECIST)...
- Robotic image-guided reirradiation of lateral pelvic recurrences: preliminary resultsSylvain Dewas
Département universitaire de radiothérapie, Cyberknife Nord Ouest, Centre Oscar Lambret, CLCC, université Lille II, Lille, France
Radiat Oncol 6:77. 2011..The objective of this study is to test the viability of robotic image-guided radiotherapy as an alternative treatment in inoperable cases...
- Radiotherapy alone for Merkel cell carcinoma: a comparative and retrospective study of 25 patientsEmeline Pape
Clinique de Dermatologie, Faculte de Medecine, Universite Lille 2, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire Lille, Lille, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 65:983-90. 2011..However, surgery may be difficult to perform with tumors located in the head and neck region and/or in elderly patients with comorbidities incompatible with general anesthesia...
- Adjuvant radiation therapy in metastatic lymph nodes from melanomaJean Emmanuel Bibault
Academic Radiotherapy Departement, CLCC Oscar Lambret Comprehensive Cancer Center, Lille Nord de France University, Lille, France
Radiat Oncol 6:12. 2011..To analyze the outcome after adjuvant radiation therapy with standard fractionation regimen in metastatic lymph nodes (LN) from cutaneous melanoma...
- Extracranial stereotactic radiotherapy: preliminary results with the CyberKnifeEric Lartigau
CyberKnife Nord Ouest et Département Universitaire de Radiothérapie, Centre Oscar Lambret et Université Lille ll, Lille, France
Onkologie 32:209-15. 2009..Clinical results obtained in the CyberKnife Nord-Ouest program after 1 year of experience are presented...