Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier
- Relationship between inpatient satisfaction and nurse absenteeism: an exploratory study using WHO-PATH performance indicators in FranceLeila Moret
Public Health Department PIMESP, University Hospital of Nantes, Hospital Saint Jacques 85, rue Saint Jacques, 44093 Nantes Cedex, France
BMC Res Notes 5:83. 2012..No research work has set out to explore the effect of absenteeism on PS scores. The objective of this study was to explore interaction between rate of absenteeism among nurses and PS results...
- French national survey of inpatient adverse events prospectively assessed with ward staffPhilippe Michel
Comité de coordination de l évaluation clinique et de la qualité en Aquitaine, Hopital Xavier Arnozan, Pessac, France
Qual Saf Health Care 16:369-77. 2007..To estimate the incidence of adverse events in medical and surgical activity in public and private hospitals, and to assess the clinical situation of patients and the active errors...
- Comparison of three methods for estimating rates of adverse events and rates of preventable adverse events in acute care hospitalsPhilippe Michel
Comité de coordination de l évaluation clinique et de la qualité en Aquitaine, Hopital Xavier Arnozan, 33604 Pessac, France
BMJ 328:199. 2004....
- [Evaluation of pain management at a university hospital center]P Michel
Comité de coordination de l évaluation clinique et de la qualité en Aquitaine, CCECQA, CHU Bordeaux
Presse Med 30:1438-44. 2001..The methods and the main results of a cross-sectional survey are reported...
- [Process assessment: importance and current limits]P Michel
Comité de Coordination de l Evaluation Clinique et de la Qualité en Aquitaine CCECQA, Hopital Xavier Arnozan, 33604 Pessac
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 48:571-82. 2000..The lack of information about the process-outcome relationship is the major obstacle and the main contra-indication to its use. Validation of process indicators is therefore an important research area for the future...
- Cost-minimization analysis of a wide-area teleradiology network in a French regionValentin Daucourt
Committee for Clinical Evaluation and Quality Improvement in Aquitaine, Xavier Arnozan Hospital, Pessac, France
Int J Qual Health Care 18:287-93. 2006..The objective of our study was to perform a cost-minimization analysis of a wide-area teleradiology network...
- [Medico-economic assessment of two methods for implementing thyroid testing guidelines]F Saillour-Glenisson
Comité de Coordination de l Evaluation Clinique et de la Qualité en Aquitaine CCECQA, Hopital Xavier Arnozan, 33604 Pessac Cedex
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 53:1S79-88. 2005..The two implementation interventions were a Memorandum Pocket Card (MPC) and a Test Request Form (TRF). Intervention groups were wards...
- Results of the first 100 accreditation procedures in FranceValentin Daucourt
Comité de coordination de l évaluation clinique et de la qualité en Aquitaine, Hopital Xavier Arnozan, 33604 Pessac Cedex, France
Int J Qual Health Care 15:463-71. 2003..To compare the outcomes of accreditation procedures according to the status and size of the accredited hospitals...
- Evaluation of the benefits for the patient arising from an inter-hospital teleradiology network in a French administrative areaValentin Daucourt
Committee for Clinical Evaluation and Quality Improvement in Aquitaine CCECQA, Xavier Arnozan Hospital, Pessac, France
J Telemed Telecare 11:178-84. 2005..An additional consultation occurred after remote consultation for 2% of the patients. The results confirm the effectiveness of an inter-hospital teleradiology network...
- A multicenter cluster randomized controlled trial of strategies to improve thyroid function testingValentin Daucourt
Comité de Coordination pour l Evaluation Clinique et la Qualité en Aquitaine, Hopital Xavier Arnozan, Pessac, France
Med Care 41:432-41. 2003..This project aimed to compare the independent and combined effectiveness of two implementation interventions of guidelines for ordering thyroid function tests: a Memorandum Pocket Card (MPC) and a Test Request Form (TRF)...
- Incremental absenteeism due to headaches in migraine: results from the Mig-Access French national cohortP Michel
CCECQA, CHU Bordeaux, France
Cephalalgia 19:503-10. 1999..To assess the costs of headache-related absenteeism of community-dwelling migraineurs, and to compare the amount of absenteeism between migraineurs aged 18 and older and age, sex, and occupation-matched nonheadache-prone subjects...
- [Organizational and operational work of death analysis committees: review of experiences]C Moty
, , Pessac
Presse Med 30:259-63. 2001..A national guide on methodology should be developed...
- [Evaluation and accreditation of professional practices: progress and questions]Philippe Michel
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 28:1229-30. 2004
- [Assessment of pain in elderly hospitalised patients. A transversal descriptive survey]Muriel Rainfray
Centre de gériatrie Henri Choussat, Hopital Xavier Arnozan, Groupe hospitalier Sud Pessac 33
Presse Med 32:924-9. 2003....
- Can France keep its patients happy?Laurent Degos
National Authority for Health HAS, 93218 Saint Denis La Plaine Cedex, Paris, France
BMJ 336:254-7. 2008