Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier de Valenciennes
- [Treatment of psychiatric and behavioural symptoms in Alzheimer's disease]F Lebert
Centre de la Mémoire, Centre Médical des Monts de Flandre, Bailleul
Rev Neurol (Paris) 159:825-30. 2003
- Frontotemporal dementia: a randomised, controlled trial with trazodoneFlorence Lebert
Memory Clinic, Lille University Hospital, Lille, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 17:355-9. 2004..The Mini-Mental State Examination was not modified and trazodone was well tolerated. Results of this first placebo-controlled trial suggest that trazodone is an effective treatment for the behavioural symptoms of FTD...
- Prediction of pathology in primary progressive language and speech disordersV Deramecourt
Memory Clinic, EA 2691, CHRU Lille F 59037 Lille, France
Neurology 74:42-9. 2010..This study sought to characterize correlations between 1) the different clinical variants of primary progressive language and speech disorders and 2) the pathologic diagnosis...
- Alzheimer disease with cerebrovascular disease and vascular dementia: clinical features and course compared with Alzheimer diseaseA Bruandet
INSERM, U744, Lille, France
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 80:133-9. 2009..Little is known about the progression of either VaD or AD+CVD. The aim of this study was to compare demographic features, cognitive decline and survival of patients with VaD, AD+CVD and AD alone attending a memory clinic...
- The clinical picture of frontotemporal dementia: diagnosis and follow-upF Pasquier
Memory Clinic, Centre Hospitalier et Universitaire, Lille, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 10:10-4. 1999..Behavioural disorders evolved with time but restlessness and hyperorality were long-lasting. Imaging showed the progression of a consistent pattern of anterior abnormalities with frequent leukoaraiosis...
- Memory impairment differs in frontotemporal dementia and Alzheimer's diseaseF Pasquier
Memory Centre, Department of Neurology, University Hospital of Lille, Lille, France
Neurocase 7:161-71. 2001..AD patients with clinical and imaging frontal lobe dysfunction tended to have lower memory performance and to differ even more from FTD patients than AD patients without frontal lobe dysfunction...
- [Dementia following bipolar disorder]F Lebert
EA2691, centre de la mémoire de ressources et de recherche, Hopital R Salengro, CHRU de Lille, Lille, France
Encephale 34:606-10. 2008..In old age BPD, the cognitive decline is more severe and can fulfill the criteria of dementia. However, the characteristics of bipolar disorder dementia are still unknown...
- Tacrine efficacy in Lewy body dementiaF Lebert
Memory Clinic, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire and Faculté de Médecine, Lille, France
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 13:516-9. 1998..Response to tacrine varies among patients with Alzheimer's disease (AD). Lewy body dementia (LBD) could be a high responder subtype of AD. The aim of the study was to compare the effects of tacrine in LBD and AD...
- Biochemical staging of synucleinopathy and amyloid deposition in dementia with Lewy bodiesV Deramecourt
Inserm Unit 815, Lille, France
J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 65:278-88. 2006..The constant and abundant Abeta x-42 deposition in sporadic DLB suggests that synucleinopathy is also promoted by APP dysfunction. Therefore, we conclude that APP is a therapeutic target for both AD and DLB...
- [Treatment of dementia with Lewy bodies]F Lebert
Centre de la Mémoire, EA 2691, Clinique Neurologique, Hopital Roger Salengro, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Lille
Rev Neurol (Paris) 162:131-6. 2006..Nonpharmacological strategies include speech therapy, physiotherapy, psychotherapy, and educational support groups for care givers...
- [Serotonin reuptake inhibitors in depression of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias]Florence Lebert
Centre Médical des Monts de Flandres, Centre de la Mémoire, CHRU Lille, Bailleul
Presse Med 32:1181-6. 2003....
- Depressive symptoms after stroke and relationship with dementia: A three-year follow-up studyA Verdelho
Stroke Department and Memory Clinic, Department of Neurology, University of Lille, Roger Salengro Hospital, Lille, France
Neurology 62:905-11. 2004..To determine frequency, determinants, and time course of poststroke depressive symptoms (DS) and their relationship with dementia...
- Natural history of frontotemporal dementia: comparison with Alzheimer's diseaseFlorence Pasquier
Memory Clinic, University Hospital, EA 2691, and INSERM U 508, Lille, France
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 17:253-7. 2004..Frontotemporal dementia (FTD) is a more common cause of dementia than previously recognised. Few data are available regarding the natural course of FTD in terms of survival, nursing home admission and causes of death...
- [Frontotemporal dementia: behavioral story of a neurological disease]Florence Lebert
Centre de la Mémoire, Hopital Salengro, CHRU de Lille, France
Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 6:33-41. 2008..However, over time, the occurrence of mutism may lead caregivers to regret the period of behavioral disorders...
- [Treatment of Alzheimer's disease]Stephanie Bombois
centre mémoire de ressource et de recherche, EA 2691, CHRU de Lille, 59037 Lille
Rev Prat 55:1913-9. 2005..However, AD represents a problem of public health and preventive and curative strategies have to be proposed...
- [Treatment of frontotemporal dementia]Florence Lebert
Centre de la Mémoire, Hopital Salengro, CHRU Lille
Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 2:35-42. 2004..The recognition of the differences between FTD and Alzheimer's disease allows to determine a specific management of FTD patients and their caregivers...
- Diogene syndrome, a clinical presentation of fronto-temporal dementia or not?Florence Lebert
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 20:1203-4. 2005
- Patients characteristics with cholinesterase inhibitor resistant hallucinations in dementia with Lewy bodiesFlorence Lebert
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 78:1415-6. 2007
- Influence of prestroke dementia on early and delayed mortality in stroke patientsHilde Henon
Department of Neurology, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHRU of Lille, 59037 Lille, France
J Neurol 250:10-6. 2003..Dementia adversely influences vital outcome in stroke patients, perhaps partly because the therapeutic approach differs between demented and non-demented patients...
- Tau aggregation in the hippocampal formation: an ageing or a pathological process?Andre Delacourte
Unite INSERM 422, 1, Place de Verdun, 59045 Lille Cedex, France
Exp Gerontol 37:1291-6. 2002..Tauopathy in the entorhinal and hippocampal formation could be another type of pathological dysfunction of tau proteins, and a therapeutic target to delay AD. Relevant animal models are desperately needed to address this issue...