Emilie Le Rhun
Affiliation: Centre Oscar Lambret
- Treatment patterns, clinical outcomes and health care costs associated with HER2-positive breast cancer with central nervous system metastases: a French multicentre observational studySandrine Baffert
Department of Public Health, Health Economics Unit, Institut Curie, 26 Rue d Ulm, Paris 75005, France
BMC Health Serv Res 13:456. 2013..Treatment strategies in this population are highly diverse. The objective of the study was to assess health care costs for the management of HER2 positive BC with CNS metastases...
- Clinicopathological features of breast cancers predict the development of leptomeningeal metastases: a case-control studyEmilie Le Rhun
Neurology Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
J Neurooncol 105:309-15. 2011..These characteristics should lead to early appropriate assessments being performed in this targeted population when a neurological complaint appears, in order to detect LM as soon as possible...
- Detection and quantification of CSF malignant cells by the CellSearch technology in patients with melanoma leptomeningeal metastasisEmilie Le Rhun
Neurology, Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Oscar Lambret Center, 3 Rue F Combemale, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Med Oncol 30:538. 2013..This methodology, established on a limited volume of sample and allowing delayed processing, could prove of great interest in the diagnosis and follow-up of melanoma patients with LM...
- Prolonged survival of patients with breast cancer-related leptomeningeal metastasesEmilie Le Rhun
Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Oscar Lambret Center, Lille Cedex, France
Anticancer Res 33:2057-63. 2013..The management and treatment of such patients is poorly-described. We report our experience on breast cancer (BC)-associated LM and patients with prolonged survival...
- Development of a new method for identification and quantification in cerebrospinal fluid of malignant cells from breast carcinoma leptomeningeal metastasisEmilie Le Rhun
Neurology, Breast Unit, Deparment of Medical Oncology, Oscar Lambret Center, Lille, France and Neuro oncology, University Hospital, Lille, France
BMC Clin Pathol 12:21. 2012..abstract:..
- Leptomeningeal metastasis in melanoma: a prospective clinical study of nine patientsEmeline Pape
Department of Dermatology, Huriez Hospital, Regional and University Hospital, Lille, France
In Vivo 26:1079-86. 2012..This article describes recent experience at the Lille University Hospital, between 2007 and 2011 and discusses the possibilities for treatment of leptomeningeal metastasis...
- Securing the circuit of intrathecally administered cancer drugs: example of a collective approachGuillaume Marliot
Département de Pharmacie Clinique, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
J Oncol Pharm Pract 17:252-9. 2011..This multidisciplinary approach to improve our practices complements the precautions taken by healthcare teams...
- CSF CA 15-3 in breast cancer-related leptomeningeal metastasesEmilie Le Rhun
Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Oscar Lambret Center, 59 020, Lille Cedex, France
J Neurooncol 117:117-24. 2014..Additionally, the CSF/serum ratio of CA 15-3 was significantly higher in this group of patients (median 0.18, range 0.002-4.40). Multivariate analysis identified a cut-off for CSF CA15-3 with 80 % sensitivity and 70 % specificity...
- Complications related to the placement of an intraventricular chemotherapy deviceFahed Zairi
Department of Neurosurgery, Lille University Hospital, Lille, France
J Neurooncol 104:247-52. 2011..There was no case of misplacement or obstruction of the catheter. Intraventricular chemotherapy is an effective treatment procedure which improves therapeutic compliance with acceptable morbidity...
- Carcinomatous meningitis: Leptomeningeal metastases in solid tumorsEmilie Le Rhun
Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret and Department of Neuro Oncology, Roger Salengro Hospital, University Hospital, Lille, France
Surg Neurol Int 4:S265-88. 2013..Challenges of managing patients with LM are manifold and include determining the appropriate patients for treatment as well as the optimal route of administration of intra-CSF drug therapy...
- Parvovirus H-1 induces cytopathic effects in breast carcinoma-derived culturesGhaffar Muharram
CNRS, UMR 8161, Institut de Biologie de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Breast Cancer Res Treat 121:23-33. 2010..It identifies tumor characteristics representing potential criteria for recruiting patients for clinical evaluation of H-1 PV antitumor effects...
- Febrile neutropenia incidence and hematological toxicity with the FEC100-docetaxel regimen in the treatment of early-stage breast cancerSophie Cousin
Centre Oscar Lambret, département sénologie, Lille, France
Bull Cancer 99:75-80. 2012..Because FEC100-docetaxel (FEC100-D) is a common protocol for ESBC, we evaluated its febrile neutropenia (FN) incidence and the role of its hematological toxicity on the individual relative dose-intensity (RDI)...
- Leptomeningeal metastasis: a Response Assessment in Neuro-Oncology critical review of endpoints and response criteria of published randomized clinical trialsMarc Chamberlain
Department of Neurology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington M C Department of Neuroscience, Division of Neuro Oncology, University Hospital, Torino, Italy R S, R R Department of Neurology, Robert H Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois J R Department of Neuro Oncology, Netherlands Cancer Institute, Antoni van Leeuwenhoek Hospital, Amsterdam, Netherlands D B, W B Departments of Neuro Oncology Mazarin and Radiation Oncology, Pitié Salpêtrière Hospital and University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI, Paris, France S T Austin Brain Tumor Center, Texas Oncology US Oncology Research, Austin, Texas M D G Department of Neuro Oncology, University Hospital, Lille, France E L R Department of Neurology, Oscar Lambret Center, Lille, France E L R Department of Neurology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan L J Department of Neuro oncology, Erasmus MC Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Rotterdam, Netherlands M v d B Department of Neurology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts P Y W Department of Neurology and Oncology, Mayo Clinic Florida, Jacksonville
Neuro Oncol 16:1176-85. 2014..To date, response criteria and optimal methods for assessment of outcome have not been standardized in patients with leptomeningeal metastasis (LM)...