Emilie Le Rhun
Affiliation: Centre Oscar Lambret
- Prolonged survival of patients with breast cancer-related leptomeningeal metastasesEmilie Le Rhun
Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Oscar Lambret Center, Lille Cedex, France
Anticancer Res 33:2057-63. 2013..The management and treatment of such patients is poorly-described. We report our experience on breast cancer (BC)-associated LM and patients with prolonged survival...
- Clinicopathological features of breast cancers predict the development of leptomeningeal metastases: a case-control studyEmilie Le Rhun
Neurology Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
J Neurooncol 105:309-15. 2011..These characteristics should lead to early appropriate assessments being performed in this targeted population when a neurological complaint appears, in order to detect LM as soon as possible...
- Detection and quantification of CSF malignant cells by the CellSearch technology in patients with melanoma leptomeningeal metastasisEmilie Le Rhun
Neurology, Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Oscar Lambret Center, 3 Rue F Combemale, 59020 Lille Cedex, France
Med Oncol 30:538. 2013..This methodology, established on a limited volume of sample and allowing delayed processing, could prove of great interest in the diagnosis and follow-up of melanoma patients with LM...
- Development of a new method for identification and quantification in cerebrospinal fluid of malignant cells from breast carcinoma leptomeningeal metastasisEmilie Le Rhun
Neurology, Breast Unit, Deparment of Medical Oncology, Oscar Lambret Center, Lille, France and Neuro oncology, University Hospital, Lille, France
BMC Clin Pathol 12:21. 2012..abstract:..
- Leptomeningeal metastasis in melanoma: a prospective clinical study of nine patientsEmeline Pape
Department of Dermatology, Huriez Hospital, Regional and University Hospital, Lille, France
In Vivo 26:1079-86. 2012..This article describes recent experience at the Lille University Hospital, between 2007 and 2011 and discusses the possibilities for treatment of leptomeningeal metastasis...
- Securing the circuit of intrathecally administered cancer drugs: example of a collective approachGuillaume Marliot
Département de Pharmacie Clinique, Centre Oscar Lambret, Lille, France
J Oncol Pharm Pract 17:252-9. 2011..This multidisciplinary approach to improve our practices complements the precautions taken by healthcare teams...
- CSF CA 15-3 in breast cancer-related leptomeningeal metastasesEmilie Le Rhun
Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Oscar Lambret Center, 59 020, Lille Cedex, France
J Neurooncol 117:117-24. 2014..Evaluation of the CSF CA 15-3 may be useful in the diagnosis and management of BC-related LM but further studies are needed...
- Complications related to the placement of an intraventricular chemotherapy deviceFahed Zairi
Department of Neurosurgery, Lille University Hospital, Lille, France
J Neurooncol 104:247-52. 2011..There was no case of misplacement or obstruction of the catheter. Intraventricular chemotherapy is an effective treatment procedure which improves therapeutic compliance with acceptable morbidity...
- Febrile neutropenia incidence and hematological toxicity with the FEC100-docetaxel regimen in the treatment of early-stage breast cancerSophie Cousin
Centre Oscar Lambret, département sénologie, Lille, France
Bull Cancer 99:75-80. 2012..Because FEC100-docetaxel (FEC100-D) is a common protocol for ESBC, we evaluated its febrile neutropenia (FN) incidence and the role of its hematological toxicity on the individual relative dose-intensity (RDI)...
- Carcinomatous meningitis: Leptomeningeal metastases in solid tumorsEmilie Le Rhun
Breast Unit, Department of Medical Oncology, Centre Oscar Lambret and Department of Neuro Oncology, Roger Salengro Hospital, University Hospital, Lille, France
Surg Neurol Int 4:S265-88. 2013..Challenges of managing patients with LM are manifold and include determining the appropriate patients for treatment as well as the optimal route of administration of intra-CSF drug therapy...
- Parvovirus H-1 induces cytopathic effects in breast carcinoma-derived culturesGhaffar Muharram
CNRS, UMR 8161, Institut de Biologie de Lille, Lille Cedex, France
Breast Cancer Res Treat 121:23-33. 2010..It identifies tumor characteristics representing potential criteria for recruiting patients for clinical evaluation of H-1 PV antitumor effects...