Affiliation: Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Micro-heterogeneity of human saliva Peptide P-C characterized by high-resolution top-down Fourier-transform mass spectrometryFrederic Halgand
The Pasarow Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, NPI Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 21:868-77. 2010..While the biological significance of such subtle variations in protein structure remains unclear, their importance cannot be assigned without their characterization, as is reported here for one of the major salivary proteins...
- Dividing to unveil protein microheterogeneities: traveling wave ion mobility studyF Halgand
Laboratoire de Bioenergetique et Ingenierie des Proteines, Equipe de Protéomique Fonctionnelle et Dynamique, UPR 9036 CNRS, 31 Chemin Joseph Aiguier, 13420 Marseille Cedex, France
Anal Chem 83:7306-15. 2011....
- Confident assignment of intact mass tags to human salivary cystatins using top-down Fourier-transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometryChristopher M Ryan
The Pasarow Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, The NPI Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90024, USA
J Am Soc Mass Spectrom 21:908-17. 2010..With fully characterized cystatin intact mass tags it will now be possible to examine the correlation between the abundance of these molecules and human health and disease...
- Mapping the cofilin binding site on yeast G-actin by chemical cross-linkingElena E Grintsevich
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, University of California Los Angeles, CA, USA
J Mol Biol 377:395-409. 2008..4 A) and via disulfide bond formation was also documented. This set of cross-linking data confirms the important role of the N-terminal segment of cofilin in interactions with G-actin...
- Top-down mass spectrometry of integral membrane proteinsJulian Whitelegge
University of California, Pasarow Mass Spectrometry Laboratory, Jane and Terry Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior, David Geffen School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA 90024, USA
Expert Rev Proteomics 3:585-96. 2006..Top down offers a more detail-orientated approach to post-transcriptional and post-translational diversity allowing an enhanced insight beyond genomic translation, which has now extended into the bilayer proteome...
- Mapping of a copper-binding site on the small CP12 chloroplastic protein of Chlamydomonas reinhardtii using top-down mass spectrometry and site-directed mutagenesisJenny Erales
Laboratoire Enzymologie des Complexes Supra moléculaires, BIP, UPR 9036 IFR 88, CNRS Universités Aix Marseille I et III, BP 71, 31 Chemin Joseph Aiguier, 13402 Marseille Cedex 20, France
Biochem J 419:75-82, 4 p following 82. 2009..We propose that copper might play a role in the regulation of the biological activity of CP12...