Affiliation: Centre Paul Papin
- Clinical experience with 99mTc-MIBI scintimammography in patients with breast microcalcificationsE Fondrinier
Department of Surgery, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Paul Papin, 2, rue Moll 49033, Angers Cedex 01, France
Breast 13:316-20. 2004..03). The results were analysed according to the morphologic aspect of the microcalcifications. 99mTc-MIBI scintimammography could not be used for routine evaluation of all the microcalcifications detected by mammography...
- Experimental assessment of tumor growth and dissemination of a microscopic peritoneal carcinomatosis after CO2 peritoneal insufflation or laparotomyE Fondrinier
Department of Surgery, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Paul Papin, 2, rue Moll, 49033, Angers, France
Surg Endosc 15:843-8. 2001..We used a rat model to measure and compare the tumor growth, proliferation, and dissemination of a microscopic peritoneal carcinomatosis after CO(2) intraperitoneal insufflation or laparotomy...
- [Carbon dioxide pneumoperitoneum and peritoneal carcinosis: review]E Fondrinier
Service de chirurgie oncologique, Centre Paul Papin, 2, rue Moll, 49033 Angers, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 31:11-27. 2002..The second part deals with the possible effects of CO(2) laparoscopy on the mechanism of carcinosis...
- [Surgical treatment for endometrial adenocarcinoma: first approaches. Review of the literature]E Fondrinier
Service de chirurgie oncologique, Centre Paul Papin, 2, rue Moll, 49100 Angers, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 31:456-64. 2003..Laparoscopy is an option for the early stages. It is not recommended if an ovarian lesion or a deep uterine parietal infiltration are suspected. Whatever the route used, the surgeon must be trained...
- Ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast in younger women: a subgroup of patients at high riskC Tunon-de-Lara
Department of Surgery, Institut Bergonie, 229 Cours de l Argonne, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Eur J Surg Oncol 36:1165-71. 2010..The purpose of this study was to evaluate predictive factors for recurrence and outcomes in these younger women (under 40 years) treated for pure DCIS...
- [Anaphylactic shock due to patent blue: four case report and review of literature]N Lucas
Service de chirurgie oncologique, Centre Paul Papin, Angers, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 39:116-20. 2010..Description of four cases of anaphylactic shock with blue dye injection (bleu patenté V Guerbet 2.5%) during sentinel node biopsy for breast cancer...
- Metastatic gastric cancer arising from breast carcinoma: endoscopic ultrasonographic aspectsG Lorimier
Surgery Unit, Centre Paul Papin, Angers, France
Endoscopy 30:800-4. 1998..3 level. At present, EUS seems to be the most effective and least invasive examination for clinical diagnosis and treatment surveillance of secondary gastric linitis arising from infiltrating lobular carcinoma (ILC) of the breast...
- [Standards, options, and recommendations for the radiotherapy of patients with endometrial cancer. FNCLCC (National Federation of Cancer Campaign Centers) and CRLCC (Regional Cancer Campaign Centers)]L Thomas
Cancer Radiother 5:163-92. 2001..For patients with inoperable stage III or IV disease, treatment is often symptomatic, combining external radiotherapy and medical treatment...
- [Standards, Options and Recommendations for the surgical management of carcinoma of the endometrium]A Bremond
Centre régional Léon Bérard, Lyon
Bull Cancer 88:181-98. 2001..The methodology is based on literature review and critical appraisal by a multidisciplinary group of experts, with feedback from specialists in cancer care delivery...
- [Standards, Options and Recommendations 2000 for the management of patients with endometrial cancer (non-metastatic)(abridged report)]A Bremond
FNCLCC, Sor, 101 rue de Tolbiac, 75654 Paris, France
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:902-16. 2002
- [Standards, options and recommendations for the management of patients with invasive cancer of the cervix uterus (non-metastatic stage), abridged version]M Resbeut
Institut Paoli Calmettes, Marseille
Gynecol Obstet Fertil 30:631-48. 2002