Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier de Valenciennes
- Neuropsychological abnormalities in first degree relatives of patients with familial Parkinson's diseaseK Dujardin
CHRU de Lille, Clinique Neurologique, Neurologie A, Hopital R Salengro, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 67:323-8. 1999..Results of recent genetic and neuroimaging studies suggest a genetic contribution to the aetiology of Parkinson's disease and underline the interest in identifying preclinical signs of the disease...
- Impairment of the supervisory attentional system in early untreated patients with Parkinson's diseaseK Dujardin
Neurologie A, Clinique Neurologique, CHRU de Lille, Hopital R Salengro, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Neurol 246:783-8. 1999....
- A case of severe dysexecutive syndrome consecutive to chronic bilateral pallidal stimulationK Dujardin
Neurologie A, CHRU de Lille, Hopital Salengro, 59037 Lille, Cedex, France
Neuropsychologia 38:1305-15. 2000..When the stimulation was turned off, the impairment was partly reversible. This observation emphasizes the role of the GPi in executive function...
- Memory and executive function in sporadic and familial Parkinson's diseaseK Dujardin
Neurologie A, Clinique Neurologique, CHU de Lille, France
Brain 124:389-98. 2001..Cholinergic deprivation is considered in particular...
- Influence of chronic bilateral stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus on cognitive function in Parkinson's diseaseK Dujardin
Clinique Neurologique, Hopital Salengro, CHU de Lille, France
J Neurol 248:603-11. 2001..The morbidity of such surgery is usually considered to be very low. However, few studies have extensively examined the effects of chronic STN stimulation on cognitive function...
- A biomechanical study of gait initiation in Huntington's diseaseA Delval
Department of Neurology and Movement Disorders, Salengro Hospital, Lille University Medical Centre, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Gait Posture 25:279-88. 2007..A biomechanical study of gait initiation would help evaluate the role of akinesia in early stage Huntington's disease (HD) patients...
- Gait abnormalities induced by acquired bilateral pallidal lesions: a motion analysis studyP Krystkowiak
Neurologie A, Hopital R Salengro, CHRU de Lille, 59037, Lille Cedex, France
J Neurol 253:594-600. 2006..However, the precise clinical features of these disorders (and the role of the pallidum therein) remain to be established...
- [Classification of parkinsonian syndromes via factorial discriminant analysis of brain SPECT data]A Kreisler
EA 2683, Service de Neurologie et Pathologie du Mouvement, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHU de Lille, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 165:440-8. 2009....
- [About Huntington's disease: role of families and health professionals in information transmission]M Delliaux
Service de Neurologie et Pathologie du Mouvement, Hopital Salengro, CHRU de Lille, Rue Emile Laine, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 164:148-55. 2008..This study aims to specify the role of families and healthcare professionals in delivering information about the disease and its hereditary risk...
- [Apathy in Parkinson's disease: clinical features, mechanisms and assessment]K Dujardin
Service de Neurologie et Pathologie du Mouvement, Hopital Salengro, CHU, Lille Cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 168:598-604. 2012..The dopaminergic denervation in these regions seems to play a key role, but other mechanisms are probably involved. Further studies are warranted to progress in the therapeutic management of this invalidating syndrome...
- [Cognitive impact of mitoxantrone and methylprednisolone in multiple sclerosis: an open label study]H Zephir
Clinique Neurologique, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHRU de Lille, université Lille 2 EA 2686, 59047 Lille Cedex, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 164:47-52. 2008..We suggest that mitoxantrone combined with methylprednisolone has a potential positive effect on cognitive functions...
- [Continuous subcutaneous infusion of apomorphine in Parkinson's disease: retrospective analysis of a series of 81 patients]M Rambour
Service de Neurologie et Pathologie du Mouvement, Hopital Roger Salengro, CHRU de Lille, Rue Emile Laine, 59037 Lille Cedex, France Electronic address
Rev Neurol (Paris) 170:205-15. 2014..We also evaluate the effectiveness on the motor fluctuations, the long-term tolerance of this treatment with its causes of discontinuation and the treatment regimens used...
- Disturbance of sensory filtering in dementia with Lewy bodies: comparison with Parkinson's disease dementia and Alzheimer's diseaseM P Perriol
Neurophysiologie Clinique, Hopital Salengro, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 76:106-8. 2005..As attention deficits largely contribute to cognitive impairment in DLB, an investigation with a PPI paradigm is useful for differential diagnosis of DLB versus Alzheimer's disease (AD) and Parkinson's disease dementia (PDD)...
- [Impulse control disorders in Parkinson's disease: A cohort of 35 patients]N Carriere
Universite Lille Nord de France, 1 bis, rue Georges Lefèvre, 59000 Lille, France
Rev Neurol (Paris) 168:143-51. 2012..The aims of the study were to describe demographic and clinical characteristics in a group of PD patients with ICDs and to evaluate the management of dopamine agonist treatment proposed to the same patients in order to treat the ICDs...
- Clinical features and genetic analysis of a new form of spinocerebellar ataxiaD Devos
Clinique Neurologique, UF de Neurobiologie, Hopital R Salengro, CHRU, Lille, France
Neurology 56:234-8. 2001..The growing heterogeneity of the autosomal dominant forms of these diseases shows that the genetic etiologies of at least 20% of ADCA have yet to be elucidated...