Jennifer T Coull
Affiliation: Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Timing, storage, and comparison of stimulus duration engage discrete anatomical components of a perceptual timing networkJennifer T Coull
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie de la Cognition, Aix Marseille University, Marseille, France
J Cogn Neurosci 20:2185-97. 2008..Finally, the supplementary motor area was equally active during both sample and probe stages of the task, suggesting a fundamental role in timing the duration of a stimulus that is currently unfolding in time...
- Distinct neural substrates for visual search amongst spatial versus temporal distractorsJennifer T Coull
Wellcome Department of Cognitive Neurology, Institute of Neurology, University College London, 12 Queen Square, London, WC1N 3BG, UK
Brain Res Cogn Brain Res 17:368-79. 2003..The more lateral region of BA7 previously reported by other groups was engaged to a similar degree by both spatial and temporal versions of the conjunction search task...
- Functional anatomy of the attentional modulation of time estimationJennifer T Coull
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie de la Cognition, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CNRS, 31 Chemin Joseph Aiguier, 13402 Marseille Cedex 20, France
Science 303:1506-8. 2004..Increasing attention to color selectively increased activity in area V4. By identifying areas whose activity was specifically modulated by attention to time, we have defined the core neuroanatomical substrates of timing behavior...
- Attentional effects of noradrenaline vary with arousal level: selective activation of thalamic pulvinar in humansJennifer T Coull
Wellcome Department of Cognitive Neurology, Institute of Neurology, London WC1N 3BG, UK
Neuroimage 22:315-22. 2004..Therefore, for the same level of sedation, the behavioural and anatomical attributes identifying the quality of sedation can vary...
- fMRI studies of temporal attention: allocating attention within, or towards, timeJennifer T Coull
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie de la Cognition LNC, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CNRS, 31 Chemin Joseph Aiguier, 13402 Marseille Cedex 20, France
Brain Res Cogn Brain Res 21:216-26. 2004..The frontal operculum therefore plays a pivotal role in the multi-faceted interaction between time and attention...
- Functionally dissociating temporal and motor components of response preparation in left intraparietal sulcusJulien Cotti
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie de la Cognition, Université de Provence and CNRS, Marseille, France
Neuroimage 54:1221-30. 2011..Despite their functional independence therefore, temporal orienting and manual motor orienting nevertheless engage partially overlapping regions of left IPS, possibly reflecting their shared ontogenetic roots...
- Ketamine perturbs perception of the flow of time in healthy volunteersJennifer T Coull
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie de la Cognition, Université de Provence and CNRS, Pole 3C, 3 Place Victor Hugo, 13331 Marseille Cedex 3, France
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 218:543-56. 2011..However, effects of ketamine on more objective timing tasks have not yet been measured in humans, nor has it been established that timing effects are not merely secondary to a more general dysfunction in working memory (WM)...
- Neuroanatomical and neurochemical substrates of timingJennifer T Coull
Laboratoire de Neurobiologie de la Cognition, Pole 3C, Université de Provence and CNRS, Marseille, France
Neuropsychopharmacology 36:3-25. 2011....