Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier de Versailles
- Effect of gemtuzumab ozogamicin on survival of adult patients with de-novo acute myeloid leukaemia (ALFA-0701): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 studySylvie Castaigne
Hôpital Mignot, Université Versailles Saint Quentin, Le Chesnay, France
Lancet 379:1508-16. 2012..We investigated whether the addition of low fractionated-dose gemtuzumab ozogamicin to standard front-line chemotherapy would improve the outcome of patients with this leukaemia without causing excessive toxicity...
- Randomized comparison of double induction and timed-sequential induction to a "3 + 7" induction in adults with AML: long-term analysis of the Acute Leukemia French Association (ALFA) 9000 studySylvie Castaigne
Department of Onco Hematology, Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, 78150 Le Chesnay, France
Blood 104:2467-74. 2004..038 by the Gray test), while not in those receiving double induction. Event-free survival and overall survival were similar in the 3 randomization arms...
- Assessment of the consistency and robustness of results from a multicenter trial of remission maintenance therapy for acute myeloid leukemiaMarc Buyse
International Drug Development Institute, Department of Biostatistics, Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
Trials 12:86. 2011....
- Fractionated doses of gemtuzumab ozogamicin with escalated doses of daunorubicin and cytarabine as first acute myeloid leukemia salvage in patients aged 50-70-year old: a phase 1/2 study of the acute leukemia French associationHassan Farhat
Hopital de Versailles, Le Chesnay, France
Am J Hematol 87:62-5. 2012..The results showed that combination of fractionated GO doses with DNR at 60 mg/m(2)/d for 3 days and cytarabine at 200 mg/m(2)/d for 7 days is tolerable and could be further investigated in the front-line therapy...
- Randomized study of intensified anthracycline doses for induction and recombinant interleukin-2 for maintenance in patients with acute myeloid leukemia age 50 to 70 years: results of the ALFA-9801 studyCecile Pautas
Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, Hopital Andre Mignot, Service Hématologie et Oncologie, 177 rue de Versailles, 78150 Le Chesnay, France
J Clin Oncol 28:808-14. 2010..CONCLUSION Neither intensification of anthracycline doses nor maintenance with rIL-2 showed a significant impact on AML course, at least as scheduled in this trial...
- Outcome of older patients with acute myeloid leukemia in first relapseClémentine Sarkozy
Hematology Department, Hopital Saint Louis, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, University Paris 7, EA 3518, Paris, France Hematology Department, Hôpital Mignot, University Versailles Saint Quentin, Le Chesnay, France
Am J Hematol 88:758-64. 2013..Am. J. Hematol. 88:758-764, 2013. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Long-term complete haematological and molecular remission after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation in a patient with a stem cell myeloproliferative disorder associated with t(8;13)(p12;q12)Florence Suzan
Department of Haematology, Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, INSERM U119, Marseille, France
Br J Haematol 121:312-4. 2003..Complete haematological, cytogenetic and molecular remission was demonstrated 39 months after allogeneic bone marrow transplantation. This is the first report to demonstrate a molecular remission in this disorder...
- Attenuated immunochemotherapy regimen (R-miniCHOP) in elderly patients older than 80 years with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a multicentre, single-arm, phase 2 trialFrederic Peyrade
Department of Onco Hematology, Centre régional de lutte contre le cancer de Nice, Nice, France
Lancet Oncol 12:460-8. 2011....