Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier de Versailles
- Effect of gemtuzumab ozogamicin on survival of adult patients with de-novo acute myeloid leukaemia (ALFA-0701): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 studySylvie Castaigne
Hôpital Mignot, Université Versailles Saint Quentin, Le Chesnay, France
Lancet 379:1508-16. 2012..We investigated whether the addition of low fractionated-dose gemtuzumab ozogamicin to standard front-line chemotherapy would improve the outcome of patients with this leukaemia without causing excessive toxicity...
- Randomized comparison of double induction and timed-sequential induction to a "3 + 7" induction in adults with AML: long-term analysis of the Acute Leukemia French Association (ALFA) 9000 studySylvie Castaigne
Department of Onco Hematology, Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, 78150 Le Chesnay, France
Blood 104:2467-74. 2004..038 by the Gray test), while not in those receiving double induction. Event-free survival and overall survival were similar in the 3 randomization arms...
- Assessment of the consistency and robustness of results from a multicenter trial of remission maintenance therapy for acute myeloid leukemiaMarc Buyse
International Drug Development Institute, Department of Biostatistics, Louvain la Neuve, Belgium
Trials 12:86. 2011....
- Fractionated doses of gemtuzumab ozogamicin with escalated doses of daunorubicin and cytarabine as first acute myeloid leukemia salvage in patients aged 50-70-year old: a phase 1/2 study of the acute leukemia French associationHassan Farhat
Hopital de Versailles, Le Chesnay, France
Am J Hematol 87:62-5. 2012..The results showed that combination of fractionated GO doses with DNR at 60 mg/m(2)/d for 3 days and cytarabine at 200 mg/m(2)/d for 7 days is tolerable and could be further investigated in the front-line therapy...
- Randomized study of intensified anthracycline doses for induction and recombinant interleukin-2 for maintenance in patients with acute myeloid leukemia age 50 to 70 years: results of the ALFA-9801 studyCecile Pautas
Centre Hospitalier de Versailles, Hopital Andre Mignot, Service Hématologie et Oncologie, 177 rue de Versailles, 78150 Le Chesnay, France
J Clin Oncol 28:808-14. 2010..CONCLUSION Neither intensification of anthracycline doses nor maintenance with rIL-2 showed a significant impact on AML course, at least as scheduled in this trial...
- Attenuated immunochemotherapy regimen (R-miniCHOP) in elderly patients older than 80 years with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a multicentre, single-arm, phase 2 trialFrederic Peyrade
Department of Onco Hematology, Centre régional de lutte contre le cancer de Nice, Nice, France
Lancet Oncol 12:460-8. 2011....