Affiliation: Centre Paul Papin
- [Dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase deficiency and toxicity to fluoropyrimidine]M Boisdron-Celle
Département de biopathologie du cancer, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Paul Papin, CRCNA Inserm U892, Angers
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 68:27-32. 2010..We show that DPD deficiency can be already detected primarily to treatment in practice and this detection could avoid life-threatening fluoropyrimidines toxic-side effects...
- [Therapeutic drug monitoring of 5-fluorouracil after its administration in high-dose protocols]Michele Boisdron-Celle
CRLCC Paul Papin, Centre Recherche Cancérologie Nantes Angers, INSERM U892, Angers, France
Therapie 65:171-6. 2010..Real-time fluorouracil monitoring may also help identifying patients with higher than expected exposure, thus providing a basis for intensifying supportive care in these patients...
- Irinotecan induces steroid and xenobiotic receptor (SXR) signaling to detoxification pathway in colon cancer cellsAgnes Basseville
Cancer Center Paul Papin, INSERM U892 University of Angers, 2 rue Moll, Angers, F 49033, France
Mol Cancer 10:80. 2011..g. mdr1)...
- Phase II study of preoperative radiation plus concurrent daily tegafur-uracil (UFT) with leucovorin for locally advanced rectal cancerPatrice Cellier
Centre Paul Papin, Angers, France
BMC Cancer 11:98. 2011..We also performed a validated pretherapy assessment of DPD activity and assessed its potential influence on the tolerability of UFT treatment...
- [Detection of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase deficiency before treatment by fluoropyrimidines]Erick Gamelin
Département d Oncopharmacologie Pharmacogénétique, INSERM U564, Centre Regional de Lutte Contre le Cancer Paul Papin, 2 rue Moll, 49033 Angers Cedex 9, France
Therapie 62:99-103. 2007..We must emphasize that it is not merely a genetic result, since the detection of a deficiency most often does not contra-indicate the use of a fluoropyrimidine, but it must be combined with therapeutic advice...