Affiliation: Centre Hospitalier Le Vinatier
- Effects of emotion and identity on facial affect processing in schizophreniaBenoit Bediou
Centre Hospitalier Le Vinatier, EA 3092 IFNL, UCB Lyon1, Sce du Pr DALERY, 95, bd Pinel, 69 677, Bron Cedex, France
Psychiatry Res 133:149-57. 2005....
- Impaired fronto-temporal processing of emotion in schizophreniaB Bediou
Service du Professeur Dalery, Centre Hospitalier Le Vinatier, Universite Lyon 1, EA 3092, 95, boulevard Pinel, 69677 Bron Cedex, France
Neurophysiol Clin 37:77-87. 2007..Abnormal emotion processing in schizophrenia affects social and functional outcome. Spatiotemporal brain mechanisms underlying this deficit are unclear...
- Emotion recognition and genetic vulnerability to schizophreniaBenoit Bediou
University of Lyon, Centre Hospitalier Le Vinatier, Bron, France
Br J Psychiatry 191:126-30. 2007....
- Low frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation improves source monitoring deficit in hallucinating patients with schizophreniaJerome Brunelin
EA 3092, Service du Pr Dalery, 95 Boulevard Pinel, CH Le Vinatier, 69677 Bron, France
Schizophr Res 81:41-5. 2006..Compared to sham, active rTMS significantly improved AH. Source monitoring performances and the improvements tended to correlate, which would support a specific relation between autonoetic agnosia and auditory hallucinations...
- Impaired verbal source monitoring in schizophrenia: an intermediate trait vulnerability marker?Jerome Brunelin
EA3092, University Lyon1, Service du Pr Daley, CH Le Vinatier, IFR19, France
Schizophr Res 89:287-92. 2007..1). Our results suggest that a source monitoring deficit could be considered as an intermediate vulnerability marker of schizophrenia...
- Facial expression and sex recognition in schizophrenia and depressionBenoit Bediou
Centre Hospitalier Le Vinatier, Bron, France
Can J Psychiatry 50:525-33. 2005..A dysfunction of the top-down retrograde modulation coming from limbic and paralimbic structures on visual areas is hypothesized...
- Slow transcranial magnetic stimulation can rapidly reduce resistant auditory hallucinations in schizophreniaEmmanuel Poulet
, UCBL, France
Biol Psychiatry 57:188-91. 2005..This improvement can be obtained in only 5 days without serious initial adverse events...
- [Emotional facial expression recognition impairment in Parkinson disease]Karine Lachenal-Chevallet
Psychol Neuropsychiatr Vieil 4:61-7. 2006..They could take a part in psycho-behavioral disorders and particularly in communication disorders observed in Parkinson's disease patients...
- Is rTMS efficient as a maintenance treatment for auditory verbal hallucinations? A case reportEmmanuel Poulet
Schizophr Res 84:183-4. 2006