Affiliation: CEA Saclay
- Modifications of the antioxidant enzymes in relation to chromosome imbalances in human melanoma cell linesA Bravard
CEA DSV DRR LRCE, BP6, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Melanoma Res 8:329-35. 1998..These results strengthen the hypothesis that SOD2 has a function as a tumour suppressor gene, but also suggest that the expression of other antioxidant enzymes might be altered in human melanomas...
- Modulation of antioxidant enzymes p21WAF1 and p53 expression during proliferation and differentiation of human melanoma cell linesA Bravard
CEA DSV DRR, Laboratoire de Radiobiologie Cellulaire, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Free Radic Biol Med 26:1027-33. 1999..Alterations of SOD2 activity may be of particular importance, since variations are observed with both cell growth and cell differentiation...
- Contribution of antioxidant enzymes to the adaptive response to ionizing radiation of human lymphoblastsA Bravard
Commissariat a l Energie Atomique, DSV DRR, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Int J Radiat Biol 75:639-45. 1999..To investigate whether the adaptive response to ionizing radiation triggered by a low-dose pre-exposure could be due to the activation of the antioxidant defence system...
- Correlation between antioxidant status, tumorigenicity and radiosensitivity in sister rat cell linesAnne Bravard
Commissariat a l Energie Atomique CEA, DSV DRR Laboratoire de Radiobiologie Cellulaire and Commissariat à l Energie Atomique CEA, UMR217 CEA CNRS, Fontenay aux Roses Cedex, France
Carcinogenesis 23:705-11. 2002..A better understanding of antioxidant defenses might be more informative...
- Persistent oxidative stress after ionizing radiation is involved in inherited radiosensitivityAnne Tulard
Departement de Radiobiologie et Radiopathologie, UMR217 CNRS CEA, Commissariat a l Energie Atomique, BP6, F 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France
Free Radic Biol Med 35:68-77. 2003....
- Inactivation by oxidation and recruitment into stress granules of hOGG1 but not APE1 in human cells exposed to sub-lethal concentrations of cadmiumAnne Bravard
CEA, Institut de Radiobiologie Cellulaire et Moleculaire, 18 route du Panorama, F 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France
Mutat Res 685:61-9. 2010..In contrast to hOGG1, we show here that exposure to Cd does not affect the activity of the second enzyme of the pathway, the major AP endonuclease APE1...
- Oxidation status of human OGG1-S326C polymorphic variant determines cellular DNA repair capacityAnne Bravard
CEA, Institut de Radiobiologie Cellulaire et Moleculaire, UMR217 Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CEA, Fontenay aux Roses, France
Cancer Res 69:3642-9. 2009..Our findings support the idea that individuals homozygous for the OGG1-Cys variant could more readily accumulate mutations under conditions of oxidative stress...
- Rapid inactivation and proteasome-mediated degradation of OGG1 contribute to the synergistic effect of hyperthermia on genotoxic treatmentsDamiano Fantini
CEA, Institute of Molecular and Cellular Radiobiology, 18 route du Panorama, Fontenay aux Roses, F 92265, France
DNA Repair (Amst) 12:227-37. 2013..Taken together, our results suggest that OGG1 inhibition contributes to heat-induced chemosensitisation of cells and could lay the basis for new anticancer therapeutic protocols that include hyperthermia...
- UVA irradiation induces relocalisation of the DNA repair protein hOGG1 to nuclear specklesAnna Campalans
Departement de Radiobiologie et Radiopathologie, Commissariat a l Energie Atomique, UMR 217 CNRS CEA, 18 route du Panorama, 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France
J Cell Sci 120:23-32. 2007..The recruitment of DNA repair proteins to nuclear speckles after oxidative stress implicates these organelles in the cellular stress response...
- Redox regulation of human OGG1 activity in response to cellular oxidative stressAnne Bravard
Departement de Radiobiologie et Radiopathologie, CEA, 18 route du Panorama, F 92265 Fontenay aux Roses, France
Mol Cell Biol 26:7430-6. 2006..The results presented here unveil a novel redox-dependent mechanism for the regulation of OGG1 activity...