- Hepatocellular carcinoma vascularization: from the most common to the lesser known arteriesJ Cazejust
Department of Radiology, Saint Antoine Hospital, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 95:27-36. 2014..These arteries must be looked for, recognized, and reported by the radiologist on cross-section examinations in the pre-treatment assessment. ..
- Diagnosis and radiological treatment of digestive haemorrhage following supramesocolic surgeryJ Cazejust
Department of Radiology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Public Assistance Hospital of Paris, Paris, France
Diagn Interv Imaging 93:e148-58. 2012....
- Relapse of Crohn's disease following ileal pouch-anal anastomosis: MDCT and MR featuresJulien Cazejust
Service de Radiologie, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Abdom Imaging 37:53-60. 2012..The purpose of our study is to use MDCT and MR imaging to describe the normal ileal pouch and to identify features of Crohn's disease (CD) relapse in patients after ileal pouch-anal anastomosis (IPAA)...
- [Imaging of acute pancreatitis]Julien Cazejust
Service de Radiologie, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, 75012 Paris
Rev Prat 61:214-21. 2011....
- Prediction of evolution toward brain death upon admission to ICU in comatose patients with spontaneous intracerebral hemorrhage using simple signsArnaud Galbois
AP HP, Hopital Saint Antoine, Service de Reanimation Medicale, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Transpl Int 26:517-26. 2013..Simple signs at ICU admission can predict BD in comatose patients with ICH and could increase the potential for organ donation...
- Uterine fibroid vascularization and clinical relevance to uterine fibroid embolizationJean Pierre Pelage
Department of Radiology, Hopital Ambroise Pare, 9 Ave Charles de Gaulle, 92104 Boulogne Cedex, France
Radiographics 25:S99-117. 2005..The common postembolization angiographic end point is occlusion of the uterine arterial branches to the fibroid tumor while antegrade flow is maintained in the main uterine artery...
- MR features of inflammatory hepatic adenomaAnass Abir
Radiology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Paris, France
Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol 37:109-10. 2013..Inflammatory hepatic adenomas have typical MR findings, which help for diagnosis: hypersignal on T2W sequences, hyperintense peripheral signal band, strong arterial enhancement, with persistent enhancement in delayed phase...
- CT and MRI features of ileostomiesSanaâ El Mouhadi
Department of Radiology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Paris, France
AJR Am J Roentgenol 196:577-84. 2011..The purpose of this article is to describe CT and MRI features of normal anatomy, variants, and pathologic conditions of different ileostomies...
- Femoral venous catheter: a misleading cause of gas in the liverArnaud Galbois
AP HP, Hopital Saint Antoine, Service de Reanimation Medicale, Inserm UMR_S 938, CdR Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Crit Care Med 39:2447-51. 2011....