- Chronic treatment with the atypical antidepressant tianeptine attenuates sickness behavior induced by peripheral but not central lipopolysaccharide and interleukin-1beta in the ratN Castanon
INRA INSERM U394, Neurobiologie Integrative, Institut Francois Magendie, Bordeau, France
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 154:50-60. 2001..In this last case, however, the effect of antidepressants has been only studied on the effect of peripherally administered cytokines...
- Effects of antidepressants on cytokine production and actionsNathalie Castanon
INRA INSERM U394, Neurobiologie Integrative, Institut Francois Magendie, rue Camille Saint Saens, Bordeaux Cedex 33077, France
Brain Behav Immun 16:569-74. 2002..Whether their demonstrated immune effects are a side effect or a significant part of their clinical activity still remains to be elucidated...
- Chronic treatment with the antidepressant tianeptine attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced Fos expression in the rat paraventricular nucleus and HPA axis activationNathalie Castanon
INRA INSERM U394, Neurobiologie Integrative, Institut Francois Magendie, rue Camille Saint Saens, 33077 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Psychoneuroendocrinology 28:19-34. 2003..These results open new vistas on the pharmacological activity of tianeptine and provide further insights on the action mechanisms of antidepressants in clinics...
- Chronic administration of tianeptine balances lipopolysaccharide-induced expression of cytokines in the spleen and hypothalamus of ratsNathalie Castanon
INRA INSERM U394 Neurobiologie Intégrative, Institut Francois Magendie, rue Camille Saint Saens, 33077 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Psychoneuroendocrinology 29:778-90. 2004..These results open new vistas in the pharmacological activity of tianeptine and provide further insights on the possible mechanisms of action involved in its neuroprotective properties...
- Chronic mild stress in mice decreases peripheral cytokine and increases central cytokine expression independently of IL-10 regulation of the cytokine networkCecile Mormede
INRA INSERM U394, Neurobiologie Integrative, Institut Francois Magendie, Bordeaux, France
Neuroimmunomodulation 10:359-66. 2002..The production and action of pro-inflammatory cytokines are down-regulated by anti-inflammatory cytokines such as IL-10. This makes IL-10-deficient mice a potentially useful model to assess the effects of stress on cytokine production...
- Conditioned taste aversion with lipopolysaccharide and peptidoglycan does not activate cytokine gene expression in the spleen and hypothalamus of miceCecile Mormede
INRA INSERM U394 Neurobiologie Intégrative, Institut Francois Magendie, rue Camille Saint Saens, 3307 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Brain Behav Immun 18:186-200. 2004..This modulation of the NFkappaB and MAPK signalling pathways is interpreted in terms of a possible conditioned sensitisation of the immune system...
- Bacille Calmette-Guérin inoculation induces chronic activation of peripheral and brain indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in miceMaite Moreau
Laboratory of Neurobiologie Integrative, Formation de Recherche en Evolution 2723 Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unite Mixte de Recherche 1244 Institut National de Recherche Agronomique, Institut Francois Magendie, Bordeaux, France
J Infect Dis 192:537-44. 2005..We aimed to develop an experimental model of chronic IDO activation based on bacille Calmette-Guérin (BCG) infection that elicits a robust increase in levels of interferon (IFN)- gamma, a key cytokine in the activation of IDO...
- Conditioned place aversion with interleukin-1beta in mice is not associated with activation of the cytokine networkCecile Mormede
INRA INSERM U394 Neurobiologie Intégrative, Institut Francois Magendie, rue Camille Saint Saens, 33077, Bordeaux Cedex, France
Brain Behav Immun 17:110-20. 2003..These data do not support the possibility of conditioned alterations in the cytokine network...
- Lipopolysaccharide induces delayed FosB/DeltaFosB immunostaining within the mouse extended amygdala, hippocampus and hypothalamus, that parallel the expression of depressive-like behaviorFrancois Frenois
Integrative Immunology and Behavior Program, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 212 Edward R Madigan Laboratory, 1201 West Gregory Drive, Urbana, IL 61801, USA
Psychoneuroendocrinology 32:516-31. 2007....
- Inoculation of Bacillus Calmette-Guerin to mice induces an acute episode of sickness behavior followed by chronic depressive-like behaviorMaite Moreau
INRA, UMR 1286 PsyNuGen, Bâtiment UFR Pharmacie, Case courrier 34, Universite Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2, 146 rue Leo Saignat, CNRS, UMR 5226, IFR8, F 33076 Bordeaux, France
Brain Behav Immun 22:1087-95. 2008....
- Altered depression-related behaviors and functional changes in the dorsal raphe nucleus of serotonin transporter-deficient miceAlena Lira
Division of Developmental Psychobiology, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032, USA
Biol Psychiatry 54:960-71. 2003..Using mice lacking the SERT (SERT KO), we examined the role of SERT function in anxiety- and depression-related behaviors and serotonergic neuron function...