- Competence to consent and insight in schizophrenia: is there an association? A pilot studyDelphine Capdevielle
University Department of Adult Psychiatry, Hôpital de la Colombière, CHU Montpellier, University Montpellier 1, France
Schizophr Res 108:272-9. 2009..The aim of this study was to explore the correlations existing between the competence to consent to treatment and the level of awareness of the disease (insight) in patients suffering from schizophrenia in a cross-sectional study...
- A multi-dimensional approach to insight and its evolution in first-episode psychosis: a 1-year outcome naturalistic studyDelphine Capdevielle
University Department of Adult Psychiatry, CHU Montpellier, University Montpellier 1, Hôpital La Colombière, 39 Avenue Charles Flahault, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France Inserm U1061, Hôpital La Colombière, Pavillon 42, 39 Avenue Charles Flahault, 34295 Montpellier, France Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 210:835-41. 2013..This could be useful for developing psychotherapeutic programmes acting upon the different aspects of insight. ..
- Extended duration of hospitalization in first episode psychosis: an evaluation of its clinical justificationDelphine Capdevielle
Department of Adult Psychiatry, La Colombière Hospital, CHU de Montpellier, University Montpellier 1, 34095 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Psychiatry Res 209:160-6. 2013....
- [Schizophrenic patients' length of stay: mental health care implication and medicoeconomic consequences]D Capdevielle
Service universitaire de psychiatrie adulte, Hôpital La Colombière, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, 39, Avenue Charles Flahault, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Encephale 35:394-9. 2009....
- [Schizophrenic patients' length of stay: clinical factors of variability and consequences]D Capdevielle
Service universitaire de psychiatrie adulte, Hôpital La Colombière, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Encephale 35:90-6. 2009..The clinical consequences of these changes were not, however, evaluated prior to the implementation of these changes...
- Dissociating self-reported cognitive complaint from clinical insight in schizophreniaSophie Bayard
Sleep Disorder Unit, University Department of Neurology, University of Montpellier 1, 34295 Montpellier, Cedex 5, France
Eur Psychiatry 24:251-8. 2009..Assessment of cognitive complaint and awareness of illness need to be assessed before engagement in rehabilitation program...
- [French adaptation and validation of the scale to assess unawareness of mental disorder]Stéphane Raffard
Docteur en Psychologie Clinique, Hôpital de la Colombière, CHU Montpellier, Universite de Montpellier, France
Can J Psychiatry 55:523-31. 2010..To validate the French version of the Scale to Assess Unawareness of Mental Disorder (SUMD) in patients with schizophrenia...
- Insight and executive functioning in schizophrenia: a multidimensional approachStéphane Raffard
University Department of Adult Psychiatry, CHU, Universite Montpellier 1, France
Psychiatry Res 167:239-50. 2009..The analysis indicates that poor insight in schizophrenia may be partially related to executive dysfunction. Finally, our study emphasizes the possible role of neuropsychological intervention in improving patients' insight into illness...
- Nonverbal expressive behaviour in schizophrenia and social phobiaJonathan Del-Monte
Epsylon, Laboratory Dynamic of Human Abilities and Health Behaviors, Department of Sport Sciences, Psychology and Medicine, University of Montpellier and St Etienne, France University Department of Adult Psychiatry, Hôpital de la Colombière, CHU Montpellier, Montpellier 1 University, Montpellier, France Movement to Health Laboratory, EuroMov, Montpellier 1 University, Montpellier, France Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 210:29-35. 2013..The Motor Affective subscale of the MASS is an interesting tool for assessing the dysfunction of interpersonal expressive behaviour in mental disorders. ..
- Memory self-efficacy in schizophreniaStéphane Raffard
Epsylon Laboratory Dynamic of Human Abilities and Health Behaviors, University of Montpellier 3, Montpellier, France University Department of Adult Psychiatry, Hôpital de la Colombière, CHRU Montpellier, Montpellier 1 University, Montpellier, France Electronic address
Schizophr Res 156:56-9. 2014..Among controls, but not patients, MSE was positively related to memory performance. This result suggests that normal relationship between MSE and memory functioning is disrupted in schizophrenia. ..
- Improved symptom control, functioning and satisfaction in French patients treated with long-acting injectable risperidoneP M Llorca
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Psychiatrie B, Place Henri Dunand, 63003 Clermont Ferrand Cedex 1, France
Encephale 34:170-8. 2008..To investigate the efficacy and tolerability of direct initiation of long-acting injectable risperidone (LAIR) in adults with schizophrenia or other psychotic disorders requiring a change of treatment...