- Monitoring of anti-transglutaminase autoantibodies in pediatric celiac disease using a sensitive radiobinding assaySophie Candon
Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 54:392-6. 2012..We evaluated the performances of a quantitative radiobinding assay (RBA) of tTGA immunoglobulin A at diagnosis and during monitoring of GFD in pediatric CD...
- Peripheral B-cell phenotype and BAFF levels are associated with HLA immunization in patients awaiting kidney transplantationRenaud Snanoudj
1 INSERM U1013, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France 2 Université Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France 3 Service de Transplantation Rénale Adulte, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France 4 Department of Immunohaematology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, the Netherlands 5 Service de Biostatistique et d Informatique Médicale, Hopital Necker, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France 6 Address correspondence to Lucienne Chatenoud, M D, Ph D, or Sophie Candon, M D, Ph D, INSERM U1013, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149, rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
Transplantation 97:917-24. 2014..The objective of this study was to analyze the potential association between B-cell subsets distribution and anti-HLA antibodies before kidney transplantation...
- Clinical and immunological features of very long-term survivors with a single renal transplantLynda Bererhi
Service de Transplantation Rénale et Soins Intensifs, Hôpital Necker Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, France
Transpl Int 25:545-54. 2012....
- Targeting B cells in sensitized kidney transplant patients: state of the art and future perspectivesRenaud Snanoudj
aUniversité Paris Descartes, France bINSERM, Unité U1013, France cTransplantation Rénale Adulte, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, France dImmunologie Biologique, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Curr Opin Organ Transplant 15:709-15. 2010..We will also report the most recent clinical results of current immunosuppressive protocols - either preventive or curative - in this population...
- Incidence of infectious complications in highly sensitized renal transplant recipients treated by rituximab: a case-controlled studyAnne Scemla
Department of Renal Transplantation, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Transplantation 90:1180-4. 2010..Use of rituximab for various indications in renal transplantation is increasing. However, tolerance and complications associated with rituximab therapy remain controversial...
- Rituximab in severe lupus nephritis: early B-cell depletion affects long-term renal outcomeCatherine Melander
Department of Nephrology, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux Paris, Universite Paris Descartes, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 4:579-87. 2009..Rituximab, a monoclonal chimeric anti-B cell antibody, is increasingly used in patients with lupus nephritis, but reported series were small and had a short follow-up...
- A soluble form of IL-27Rα is a natural IL-27 antagonistCéline Dietrich
Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unité Mixte de Recherche 8147, Universite Paris Descartes, Sorbonne Paris Cité, 75 015 Paris, France Institut Necker Enfants Malades, INSERM U1151, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unité Mixte de Recherche 8253, 75 015 Paris, France
J Immunol 192:5382-9. 2014..These findings suggest that sIL-27Rα may play important immunoregulatory functions under normal and pathological conditions...
- 12-month follow-up after successful infliximab therapy in pediatric crohn diseaseJan Wynands
AP HP, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Paris, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 46:293-8. 2008..Given the increasing safety concerns about the concomitant and prolonged use of IFX and azathioprine in CD, we wanted to address the clinical outcome in pediatric CD patients who responded to IFX medication, once IFX was stopped...