Affiliation: Campus International de Baillarguet
- An initial assessment of linkage disequilibrium (LD) in coffee trees: LD patterns in groups of Coffea canephora Pierre using microsatellite analysisPhilippe Cubry
CIRAD, UMR AGAP, Montpellier, F 34398, France
BMC Genomics 14:10. 2013..However, prior to any such studies, the linkage disequilibrium (LD) needs to be assessed between the markers on the genome. These data are essential for guiding association studies...
- Ancestral synteny shared between distantly-related plant species from the asterid (Coffea canephora and Solanum Sp.) and rosid (Vitis vinifera) cladesRomain Guyot
UMR DIADE, Evolution et Dynamique des Génomes, Institut de recherche pour le developpement IRD, BP 64501, 34394 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
BMC Genomics 13:103. 2012..We report the first multiple comparison between species from Asterid and Rosid clades, to examine both macro-and microsynteny relationships...
- RBCS1 expression in coffee: Coffea orthologs, Coffea arabica homeologs, and expression variability between genotypes and under drought stressPierre Marraccini
Embrapa Recursos Genéticos e Biotecnologia LGM NTBio, Parque Estação Biológica, CP 02372, 70770 917 Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil
BMC Plant Biol 11:85. 2011..In particular, a disruption of photosynthetic metabolism and Rubisco regulation can be observed. Several studies reported reduced expression of the RBCS genes, which encode the Rubisco small subunit, under water stress...
- The 'PUCE CAFE' Project: the first 15K coffee microarray, a new tool for discovering candidate genes correlated to agronomic and quality traitsIsabelle Privat
Nestlé R and D Tours, 101 Avenue Gustave Eiffel, Notre Dame d Oé, BP 49716, 37097 Tours Cedex 2, France
BMC Genomics 12:5. 2011..During the past years, EST collections were generated in Coffee, opening the possibility to create new tools for functional genomics...
- Construction and characterization of a Coffea canephora BAC library to study the organization of sucrose biosynthesis genesT Leroy
Centre de Cooperation Internationale en Recherche Agronomique pour le Developpement CIRAD, TA 80 03, Avenue d Agropolis, 34398 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Theor Appl Genet 111:1032-41. 2005..One of them (CcSUS1) was cloned and sequenced, showing that our BAC library is a valuable tool to rapidly identify genes of agronomic interest or linked to cup quality in C. canephora...