Affiliation: Campus International de Baillarguet
- Discovery and mapping of a new expressed sequence tag-single nucleotide polymorphism and simple sequence repeat panel for large-scale genetic studies and breeding of Theobroma cacao LMathilde Allegre
CIRAD, UMR 1334 AGAP, TA 108 03 34398, Montpellier Cedex 5, France
DNA Res 19:23-35. 2012..This high-density map and the set of new genetic markers identified in this study are a milestone in cocoa genomics and for marker-assisted breeding. The data are available at http://tropgenedb.cirad.fr...
- The genome of Theobroma cacaoXavier Argout
Centre de coopération Internationale en Recherche Agronomique pour le Développement CIRAD Biological Systems Department Unité Mixte de Recherche Développement et Amélioration des Plantes UMR DAP TA A 96 03 34398, Montpellier, France
Nat Genet 43:101-8. 2011..cacao improvement. Based on the inferred paleohistory of the T. cacao genome, we propose an evolutionary scenario whereby the ten T. cacao chromosomes were shaped from an ancestor through eleven chromosome fusions...
- Towards the understanding of the cocoa transcriptome: Production and analysis of an exhaustive dataset of ESTs of Theobroma cacao L. generated from various tissues and under various conditionsXavier Argout
Biological Systems Department, UMR DAP TA 40 03, CIRAD, Montpellier, France
BMC Genomics 9:512. 2008..An international collaboration was formed to develop an EST genomic resource database for cacao...
- Analysis of 13000 unique Citrus clusters associated with fruit quality, production and salinity toleranceJavier Terol
Centro de Genomica, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Agrarias, Carretera Moncada, Náquera, km, 4, 5 Moncada Valencia E46113, Spain
BMC Genomics 8:31. 2007..Aside from disease resistance, major commercial traits in Citrus are improved fruit quality, higher yield and tolerance to environmental stresses, especially salinity...
- SAT, a flexible and optimized Web application for SSR marker developmentAlexis Dereeper
CIRAD, UMR DAP, TA A 96 03, Avenue Agropolis, Montpellier, France
BMC Bioinformatics 8:465. 2007..However, designing optimal SSR markers from bulk sequence data is a laborious and time-consuming process...
- Insight into the wild origin, migration and domestication history of the fine flavour Nacional Theobroma cacao L. variety from EcuadorRey Gaston Loor Solorzano
UMR AGAP, CIRAD, Montpellier, France
PLoS ONE 7:e48438. 2012....
- Identification of novel microRNAs in Hevea brasiliensis and computational prediction of their targetsVirginie Gébelin
CIRAD, UMR AGAP, F 34398 Montpellier, France
BMC Plant Biol 12:18. 2012..This study set out to identify abiotic stress-related miRNAs in Hevea using next-generation sequencing and bioinformatic analysis...
- Identification of the Hevea brasiliensis AP2/ERF superfamily by RNA sequencingCuifang Duan
CIRAD, UMR AGAP, Montpellier, France
BMC Genomics 14:30. 2013..This study set out to sequence transcript expressed in various tissues using next-generation sequencing and to identify AP2/ERF superfamily in the rubber tree...
- The banana genome hubGaetan Droc
CIRAD, UMR AGAP, Montpellier F 34398, France
Database (Oxford) 2013:bat035. 2013..Overall, with this collaborative effort, we discuss the importance of the interoperability toward data integration between existing information systems. Database URL: http://banana-genome.cirad.fr/..
- A saturated SSR/DArT linkage map of Musa acuminata addressing genome rearrangements among bananasIsabelle Hippolyte
CIRAD, UR Multiplication Végétative, Av, Agropolis, 34398 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
BMC Plant Biol 10:65. 2010..The present study aims at producing a saturated linkage map of M. acuminata, taking into account hypotheses on the structural heterozygosity of the parents...
- Differential gene expression in different types of Hevea brasiliensis rootsRiza Arief Putranto
CIRAD, UMR DAP, F 34398 Montpellier, France
Plant Sci 183:149-58. 2012..Our results suggest that the regulation of gene expression in lateral roots is different than that in taproots, which have a main role in nutrient uptake and transport, respectively...