S Caillat Zucman
- Distinct HLA class II alleles determine antibody response to vaccination with hepatitis B surface antigenS Caillat-Zucman
Laboratory of Immunology, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Kidney Int 53:1626-30. 1998..1% of DR1 or DR15 patients (P = 0.0001). In conclusion the humoral response to HBsAg vaccine is influenced by class II allelic variants, which differ in their capacity to bind and present peptides to T lymphocytes...
- Impact of HLA matching on outcome of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in children with inherited diseases: a single-center comparative analysis of genoidentical, haploidentical or unrelated donorsS Caillat-Zucman
Laboratory of Immunology, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 33:1089-95. 2004..The low success of HSCT using more disparate donors suggests reserving them for patients with very poor prognosis...
- [T-cell-depleted HLA non-identical bone marrow transplantation in the child: prevention of graft-versus-host reaction by administration of donor T lymphocytes alloreactive against the recipient]M Cavazzana-Calvo
Laboratoire de Thérapie Cellulaire et Génique, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149, rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris
J Soc Biol 195:65-8. 2001..A higher number of patients must be enrolled to determine the optimal number of T cells to infuse...
- Characteristics of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease in a French cohort: ethnicity, systemic manifestations, and HLA genotype dataS Abad
Service de Medecine Interne, Laboratoire de recherche clinique et thérapeutique UPRES EA3409, Universite Paris XIII, Faculté Léonard de Vinci, Hopital Avicenne, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Ocul Immunol Inflamm 16:3-8. 2008..To assess in patients followed in a French referral center the clinical spectrum of Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada (VKH) disease and the HLA-DRB1*04 genotype...
- Lack of evidence of a specific role for C4A gene deficiency in determining disease susceptibility among C4-deficient patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)M A Dragon-Durey
Service d Immunologie Clinique Biologique, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Clin Exp Immunol 123:133-9. 2001..Our results argue against a specific role for C4A gene deficiency in determining disease susceptibility among patients with SLE that are C4-deficient...
- A common stromal cell-derived factor-1 chemokine gene variant is associated with the early onset of type 1 diabetesD Dubois-Laforgue
Unité de Diabétologie, Service d immunologie clinique, H pital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Diabetes 50:1211-3. 2001..0067). Our results suggest that stromal cell-derived factor-1 may be implicated in the aggressiveness of the autoimmune process leading to type 1 diabetes. These preliminary data require replication in other populations...
- Does haploidentical transplantation in children with primary immunodeficiencies have the potential to exploit donor NK cell alloreactivity?L Dal-Cortivo
Department of Biotherapy, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Bone Marrow Transplant 34:945-7. 2004..In conclusion, in this series of patients with primary immunodeficiencies, donor potential to exert NK cell alloreactivity was not associated with significant advantages in engraftment and prevention of acute GVHD...
- HLA class I polymorphism in a Moroccan population from CasablancaF Choukri
Faculté des Sciences Ben Msik, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Eur J Immunogenet 29:205-11. 2002..This study will serve as a reference for further anthropological studies, as well as studies of HLA and disease associations...
- Molecular mechanisms of HLA association with autoimmune diseasesS Caillat-Zucman
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, U561, Hopital St Vincent de Paul, Paris, France
Tissue Antigens 73:1-8. 2009..Such analyses have significant interest in clinical practice to identify at-risk individuals and elaborate new therapeutic strategies aiming at inhibiting or preventing the autoimmune process...
- Transient familial haemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis reactivation post-CD34 haematopoietic stem cell transplantationH Almousa
, , Paris, France
Br J Haematol 130:404-8. 2005..Detection of host-derived T cells soon after HSCT in a patient with FHLH should thus not mistakenly be taken as a manifestation of graft rejection...
- The prevalence of selective IgA deficiency in type 1 diabetes mellitusR S Liblau
Department of Clinical Immunology, INSERM U 25, Necker Hospital, Paris, France
APMIS 100:709-12. 1992....
- CTLA-4 gene polymorphism is associated with predisposition to coeliac diseaseI Djilali-Saiah
INSERM U25, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Gut 43:187-9. 1998..Among candidate genes is the CTLA-4 (cytotoxic T lymphocyte associated) gene located on chromosome 2q33 in humans, which encodes a cell surface molecule providing a negative signal for T cell activation...
- Relative predispositional effects of HLA class II DRB1-DQB1 haplotypes and genotypes on type 1 diabetes: a meta-analysisG Thomson
Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 3140, USA
Tissue Antigens 70:110-27. 2007..Our results show that meta-analyses and use of the P/C ratio and rankings thereof can be valuable in determining T1D risk factors at the haplotype and amino acid residue levels...
- Histological features and HLA class II alleles in hepatitis C virus chronically infected patients with persistently normal alanine aminotransferase levelsC Renou
Unité d Hépato Gastroentérologie, CH Hyéres, France
Gut 51:585-90. 2002....