Hervé M Caci
- European consensus statement on diagnosis and treatment of adult ADHD: The European Network Adult ADHDSandra J J Kooij
PsyQ, psycho medische programma s, Department Adult ADHD, Carel Reinierszkade 197, Den Haag, The Netherlands
BMC Psychiatry 10:67. 2010..The evidence on persistence poses several difficulties for adult psychiatry considering the lack of expertise for diagnostic assessment, limited treatment options and patient facilities across Europe...
- How does the Hospital and Anxiety and Depression Scale measure anxiety and depression in healthy subjects?Herve Caci
Service de Pediatrie, CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet 2, Nice, France
Psychiatry Res 118:89-99. 2003..The results are discussed from both clinical and theoretical points of view...
- The Spielberger Trait Anxiety Inventory measures more than anxietyHerve Caci
Service de Pediatrie, CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet 2, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, BP 3079, 06202 Nice 3, France
Eur Psychiatry 18:394-400. 2003..Thus, we hypothesise that the Spielberger trait anxiety inventory (TAI) includes items related to depression...
- Novelty seekers and impulsive subjects are low in morningnessHerve Caci
Service de Pediatrie, CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet 2, 151, Route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, BP 3079, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
Eur Psychiatry 19:79-84. 2004..Future research may focus in the involvement of the circadian system in these personality dimensions and facets, and the benefits of adding chronotherapic manipulations in the treatment of the personality disorders...
- Impulsivity but not venturesomeness is related to morningnessHerve Caci
CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet II, Service de Pediatrie, 151 route de Saint Antoine de Ginestiere, BP 3079, 06202 Nice Cedex 3, France
Psychiatry Res 134:259-65. 2005....
- Transcultural properties of the composite scale of morningness: the relevance of the "morning affect" factorHerve Caci
CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet 2, Service de Pediatrie, Nice, France
Chronobiol Int 22:523-40. 2005..These results indicate there are national differences in factorial structure and that cut-off scores used to categorize participants as morning- and evening-types should be established for different cultural and age groups...
- Comparing three morningness scales: age and gender effects, structure and cut-off criteriaHerve Caci
Pôle enfant adolescent, CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet 2, F 06202 Nice cedex 3, France
Sleep Med 10:240-5. 2009..Third, to further test the effects of age and gender on morningness scores. The rMEQ, a shortened version of the MEQ, is also considered...
- Inattentive symptoms of ADHD are related to evening orientationHerve Caci
université Nice Sophia Antipolis, Nice Cedex 3, France
J Atten Disord 13:36-41. 2009..The evening orientation is a risk factor for psychiatric conditions such as depression and personality disorders. The authors hypothesized that adults suspected of having ADHD are more evening oriented than adults without ADHD...
- An aid for diagnosing attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder at adulthood: psychometric properties of the French versions of two Wender Utah Rating Scales (WURS-25 and WURS-K)Hervé M Caci
CHU de Nice, Hopital Archet 2, Pôle Enfants Adolescents, F 06202 Nice cedex 3, France
Compr Psychiatry 51:325-31. 2010..The composite total scores and the factorial scores correlated moderately with ASRS total and subscores. Research is warranted to assess the cutoff scores against a diagnosis of ADHD using a structured interview...