- Brain microvascular changes in Alzheimer's disease and other dementiasL Buee
INSERM U422, Lille, France
Ann N Y Acad Sci 826:7-24. 1997..This aspect of pathology is particularly interesting in view of its accessibility to therapeutic interventions...
- Comparative biochemistry of tau in progressive supranuclear palsy, corticobasal degeneration, FTDP-17 and Pick's diseaseL Buee
INSERM U422, F 59045 Lille, France
Brain Pathol 9:681-93. 1999..Thus, tau mutations and polymorphisms may also be instrumental in many neurodegenerative disorders...
- Proteasome inhibition and Tau proteolysis: an unexpected regulationP Delobel
INSERM U422, Institut de Médecine Prédictive et Recherche Thérapeutique, Place de Verdun, 59045, Lille, France
FEBS Lett 579:1-5. 2005..Surprisingly, we showed that the inhibition of the proteasome led to a bidirectional degradation of Tau. Following this result, the cellular mechanisms that may degrade Tau were investigated...
- Alzheimer-specific epitope of AT100 in transfected cell lines with tau: toward an efficient cell model of tau abnormal phosphorylationC Mailliot
INSERM U422, Lille, France
Neurosci Lett 255:13-6. 1998..This represents a useful model to study abnormal tau phosphorylation in situ...
- Tau protein isoforms, phosphorylation and role in neurodegenerative disordersL Buee
INSERM U422, Place de Verdun, 59045 Cedex, Lille, France
Brain Res Brain Res Rev 33:95-130. 2000....
- Loss of medial septum cholinergic neurons in THY-Tau22 mouse model: what links with tau pathology?K Belarbi
Universite Lille Nord de France, Lille, France
Curr Alzheimer Res 8:633-8. 2011..Finally, our data strongly support that tau pathology could be instrumental in the cholinergic neuronal loss observed in AD...
- Modelling Alzheimer-specific abnormal Tau phosphorylation independently of GSK3beta and PKA kinase activitiesP Delobel
INSERM U422, IMPRT, Institut de Médecine Prédictive et Recherche Thérapeutique, Place de Verdun, 59045, Lille, France
FEBS Lett 516:151-5. 2002..Our results demonstrate that a non-modified physiological process in a cell model can generate the most specific Alzheimer epitope of Tau pathology...
- Sstr2A: a relevant target for the delivery of genes into human glioblastoma cells using fiber-modified adenoviral vectorsK Lécolle
INSERM, UMR837, rue Polonovski, Lille, France
Gene Ther 20:283-97. 2013..Adenoviral vectors targeting SRIF receptors might thus represent a promising therapeutic approach to brain tumors...
- Mis-splicing of Tau exon 10 in myotonic dystrophy type 1 is reproduced by overexpression of CELF2 but not by MBNL1 silencingC M Dhaenens
INSERM, U837 1, Alzheimer and Tauopathies, Place de Verdun, F 59045 Lille, France
Biochim Biophys Acta 1812:732-42. 2011....