- [Atypical cellular blue nevus. Apropos of 1 case]P Ah-Hot
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Broussais, 96, rue Didot 75676 Paris cedex 14
Ann Pathol 20:228-31. 2000..The differential diagnosis such as malignant blue nevus and melanoma are discussed in search of a better definition of these rare lesions...
- Detection of fastidious bacteria in cardiac valves in cases of blood culture negative endocarditisP Bruneval
Pathology Laboratory, Broussais Hospital, Paris, France
J Clin Pathol 54:238-40. 2001..This report describes a staining technique, the Gimenez stain, feasible and sensitive in detecting bartonella and coxiella in two cases of blood culture negative endocarditis...
- Homograft replacement of the mitral valve in young recipients: mid-term resultsS Chauvaud
Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, 20, rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 23:560-6. 2003..However, concerns have been expressed about the durability of valve allografts in children. We report our experience with MH replacement in young patients...
- Spatiotemporal distribution of insulin-like growth factor receptors during nephrogenesis in fetuses from normal and diabetic ratsJ P Duong Van Huyen
INSERM U430, IFR 58, Hopital Broussais, Paris, France
Cell Tissue Res 314:367-79. 2003..This study suggests a crucial role of insulin-like growth factor II/mannose 6-phosphate receptor in the pathogenesis of the impaired nephrogenesis in fetuses of diabetic mothers...
- Cardiogenic shock in a young woman revealing juvenile haemochromatosisE Durand
Heart 89:870. 2003
- [Cellular and molecular mechanisms of fibrosis]J-Y Scoazec
Service Central d'Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, , Lyon, France
Ann Pathol 26:1S43-50. 2006
- Valvular heart disease in a patient taking benfluorexP Noize
Service de Pharmacologie Clinique, , , CHU, , , , 31000 Toulouse, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 20:577-8. 2006..The paper discusses the imputability of benfluorex, a drug used as an adjuvant in hypercholesterolemia, structurally related to amphetamines...
- UT-B1 urea transporter is expressed along the urinary and gastrointestinal tracts of the mouseN Lucien
INSERM U76, Institut National de Transfusion Sanguine, 6, rue Alexandre Cabanel, F-75015 Paris, France
Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 288:R1046-56. 2005..Dehydration induced by water deprivation for 2 days caused a tissue-specific decrease in UT-B1 abundance in the urinary bladder and the ureter...
- [Effect of antisense oligonucleotides on myo-intimal hyperplasia in a model of abdominal aortic injury in the rat]E Chemla
Arch Mal Coeur Vaiss 88:381-9. 1995..Two rats were given fluorescinlabelled antisenses; one was sacrificed 4 hours and the other 24 hours later.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)..
- Genetically increased angiotensin I-converting enzyme level and renal complications in the diabetic mouseW Huang
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unit 367, 17 Rue du Fer a Moulin, 75005 Paris, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:13330-4. 2001..Proteinuria was correlated to plasma ACE level in the three-copy diabetic mice. Thus, a modest genetic increase in ACE levels is sufficient to cause nephropathy in diabetic mice...
- Developmental studies demonstrate age-dependent elevation of renin activity in TGR(mRen2)27 ratsM Veniant
Centre for Genome Research, Edinburgh, Scotland
Am J Hypertens 8:1167-76. 1995..Under the conditions used in this study it was found that the TGR(mRen2)27 rat is a high mouse plasma renin model of hypertension...
- Quinapril prevents stroke both during and after the treatment period in stroke-prone spontaneously hypertensive ratsE Vacher
, , France
Am J Hypertens 6:951-9. 1993..abstract truncated at 250 words)..
- Skin involvement in scleroderma--where histological and clinical scores meetF Verrecchia
INSERM U697, Paris, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 46:833-41. 2007....