- Stability of rice yellow mottle virus and cellular compartmentalization during the infection process in Oryza sativa (L.)Christophe Brugidou
International Laboratory for Tropical Agricultural Biotechnology ILTAB DDPSC, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, 975 North Warson Road, St Louis, Missouri 63132, USA
Virology 297:98-108. 2002..The localization of subcellular RYMV isoforms in infected cells and the corresponding biological properties of the virus are discussed...
- Genetic diversity and silencing suppression effects of Rice yellow mottle virus and the P1 proteinChristelle Siré
Institut de recherche pour le developpement IRD, UMR LGDP, 34394 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Virol J 5:55. 2008..In return, many plant viruses produce proteins which suppress silencing directed against their RNA. The diversity of silencing suppression at the species level in natural hosts is unknown...
- Identification of precursor transcripts for 6 novel miRNAs expands the diversity on the genomic organisation and expression of miRNA genes in riceSeverine Lacombe
Laboratoire Génome et Développement des Plantes, UMR5096, Université de Perpignan via Domitia CNRS IRD, 52, Av, Paul Alduy, 66860 Perpignan Cedex, France
BMC Plant Biol 8:123. 2008..Here we develop a combination of experimental approaches to detect novel miRNAs in rice, identify their precursor transcripts and genes and predict or validate their mRNA targets...
- Rice yellow mottle virus stress responsive genes from susceptible and tolerant rice genotypesMarjolaine Ventelon-Debout
UMR5096, IRD 911 Avenue Agropolis, BP54501, 34394 Montpellier, France
BMC Plant Biol 8:26. 2008..12 rice chromosome sequences are now available and provide strong support for genomic studies, particularly physical mapping and gene identification...
- Internal point mutations of the capsid modify the serotype of Rice yellow mottle virusEugenie Hebrard
Institut de Recherche pour le Development, Montpellier, France
J Virol 79:4407-14. 2005..This result suggests an indirect effect of these two internal mutations on local immunostructure while the global structure was maintained...
- Proteome analysis of plant-virus interactome: comprehensive data for virus multiplication inside their hostsJean Paul Brizard
Institut de recherche pour le developpement IRD, UMR 5096 CNRS IRD Université Perpignan, 34394 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Mol Cell Proteomics 5:2279-97. 2006..The identification of particular paralog proteins among multigenic families suggests the high specificity of the recruiting for some protein functions...
- Inferring the evolutionary history of rice yellow mottle virus from genomic, phylogenetic, and phylogeographic studiesDenis Fargette
IRD, 34394 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
J Virol 78:3252-61. 2004..Overall, our results support the hypothesis that RYMV originated in East Africa and then dispersed and differentiated gradually from the east to the west of the continent...
- Proteome analysis of cultivar-specific deregulations of Oryza sativa indica and O. sativa japonica cellular suspensions undergoing rice yellow mottle virus infectionMarjolaine Ventelon-Debout
IRD, Institut de Recherche pour le Developpement, Montpellier, France
Proteomics 4:216-25. 2004....
- Population proteomics: an emerging discipline to study metapopulation ecologyDavid G Biron
GEMI UMR CNRS IRD 2724, Equipe Evolution des Systèmes Symbiotiques, IRD, Montpellier, France
Proteomics 6:1712-5. 2006..In this Viewpoint, we present the reasons why we think that proteomics, because of the level of integration it promotes, has the potential to resolve interesting issues specific to metapopulation biology and adaptive processes...
- Multigenic families and proteomics: extended protein characterization as a tool for paralog gene identificationFrancois Delalande
Laboratoire de Spectrometrie de Masse Bio Organique, Strasbourg, France
Proteomics 5:450-60. 2005..In the present work, through three examples, we report and validate for the first time a genome database search strategy to specifically identify paralog genes belonging to multigenic families expressed under specific conditions...
- Biological and molecular characterization of a putative new sobemovirus infecting Imperata cylindrica and maize in AfricaDrissa Sérémé
Laboratoire de Virologie et de Biotechnologies Végétales, Institut de l Environnement et de Recherches Agricoles, Burkina Faso
Arch Virol 153:1813-20. 2008..Particle morphology, serological properties, genomic organization, and phylogenetic analysis are all consistent with assignment of the new virus to the genus Sobemovirus. The name Imperata yellow mottle virus is proposed...