- Malignant complications of coeliac diseaseN Brousse
Department of Pathology, Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149, rue de Sevres 75743, Paris Cedex 15, France
Best Pract Res Clin Gastroenterol 19:401-12. 2005..Workup of an EATL must include immunehistology and if necessary T-cell flow cytometry and T-cell rearrangement. Adequate imaging with CT and PET-scanning is mandatory...
- Evaluation of c4d deposition and circulating antibody in small bowel transplantationN Patey Mariaud de Serre
Necker Enfants Malades Pathology, tumorothèque, Paris, France
Am J Transplant 8:1290-6. 2008..However, the grading of vascular lesions may constitute a useful marker to identify AR that is potentially resistant to standard treatment, and for which an alternative therapy should be considered...
- Adult celiac disease with severe or partial villous atrophy: a comparative studyG Malamut
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, 75015 Paris, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 32:236-42. 2008..We aimed to compare the clinical, biological and immune features and outcomes in ACD patients presenting with PVA at diagnosis versus patients with SVA...
- Breast inflammatory gigantomastia in a context of immune-mediated diseasesP Touraine
Department of Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, Hopital Necker, 149, rue de Sevres, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 90:5287-94. 2005..Localized breast lesions have been described in lupic or diabetic patients. However, the description of breast gigantomastia in women presenting with autoimmune diseases has not been reported...
- Refractory coeliac sprue is a diffuse gastrointestinal diseaseV Verkarre
Department of Pathology and Université René Descartes Paris V EA219, AP HP, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 75015 Paris, France
Gut 52:205-11. 2003..Refractory coeliac sprue (RCS) with an immunophenotypically aberrant clonal intraepithelial lymphocyte (IEL) population is considered a cryptic form of intestinal T cell lymphoma...
- [Nodular fasciitis of childhood: a clinicopathological analysis of 10 cases]J N Dauendorffer
Service d Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, AP HP, 149, rue de Sevres, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 135:553-8. 2008..Nodular fasciitis rarely affects children. To date, apart from isolated cases, only two series comprising respectively 15 and six children have been reported...
- Primary follicular lymphoma of the gastrointestinal tract: a study of 25 cases and a literature reviewG Damaj
Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Ann Oncol 14:623-9. 2003..To describe better the clinical, biological, endoscopic and pathological presentations, as well as the outcome, of primary follicular lymphoma (FL) of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract...
- [Etiological diagnosis of villous atrophy]N Patey-Mariaud de Serre
Service d'Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, , 149, , 75743 Paris Cedex 15
Ann Pathol 21:319-33. 2001..Other etiologies characterize villous atrophy in children as cow milk allergy and epithelial abnormalities...
- Accumulation of immature Langerhans cells in human lymph nodes draining chronically inflamed skinF Geissmann
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, IFR Necker Enfants Malades, 75015 Paris, France
J Exp Med 196:417-30. 2002..We suggest that during DL, inflammatory stimuli in the skin increase the migration of LCs to the lymph node but without associated maturation. Immature LCs might regulate immune responses during chronic inflammation...
- From hyperplasia to T cell lymphomaN Cerf-Bensussan
INSERM EPI-9925, , Paris, France
Gut 51:304-5. 2002
- Sequential chemotherapy by CHOP and DHAP regimens followed by high-dose therapy with stem cell transplantation induces a high rate of complete response and improves event-free survival in mantle cell lymphoma: a prospective studyF Lefrere
Service d Hématologie Adultes, Hopital Necker, Paris, France
Leukemia 16:587-93. 2002....
- Seventeen years after successful small bowel transplantation: long term graft acceptance without immune toleranceF M Ruemmele
Gut 55:903-4. 2006
- Decreased expression of Intestinal I- and L-FABP levels in rare human genetic lipid malabsorption syndromesS Guilmeau
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale INSERM, U773, Centre de Recherche Bichat Beaujon CRB3, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, site Bichat, BP 416, 75018, Paris, France
Histochem Cell Biol 128:115-23. 2007..The results suggest that enterocytes might regulate intracellular FABP content in response to intracellular fatty acids, which we speculate may act as lipid sensors to prevent their intracellular transport...
- Bilateral MALT-type ocular adnexal lymphoma with marginal zone lymphoma leukaemic cells and ophthalmological diffuse large B cell lymphomaR Sahli
Br J Ophthalmol 92:579-80. 2008
- Blastic variant of mantle cell lymphoma: a rare but highly aggressive subtypeM Bernard
French GOELAMS Group, Grenoble
Leukemia 15:1785-91. 2001..Standard therapy using anthracycline or even high-dose intensification produce poor results and an alternative treatment should be proposed to such patients...
- A monoclonal antibody (HML-1) defining a novel membrane molecule present on human intestinal lymphocytesN Cerf-Bensussan
INSERM U 132, Hopital des Enfants Malades, Paris, France
Eur J Immunol 17:1279-85. 1987..The possible functional role of this novel class of lymphocyte membrane antigens as well as the nature of the mechanism that triggers their expression remain to be elucidated...