- Acute partial sleep deprivation increases food intake in healthy menLaurent Brondel
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 91:1550-9. 2010..Acute partial sleep deprivation increases plasma concentrations of ghrelin and decreases those of leptin...
- Substrate oxidation influences liking, wanting, macronutrient selection, and consumption of food in humansLaurent Brondel
Centre des Sciences du Gout et de l Alimentation, UMR CNRS, UMR INRA, Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 94:775-83. 2011..Several carbohydrate-based models of feeding have been described. The influence of the substrate oxidation rate on liking, wanting, and macronutrient selection, however, is not known in humans...
- Influence of substrate oxidation on the reward system, no role of dietary fibrePeio Touyarou
Centre des Sciences du Gout et de l Alimentation, UMR 6265 CNRS, UMR 1324 INRA, Universite de Bourgogne, AgroSup Dijon, 15 rue Hugues Picardet, 21000 Dijon, France
Appetite 57:134-41. 2011..In conclusion, dietary fibre was found to have no effect on olfactory liking and wanting, and had no detectable effect on satiety sensations or on subsequent energy intake...
- Monotonous consumption of fibre-enriched bread at breakfast increases satiety and influences subsequent food intakePeio Touyarou
Centre des Sciences du Gout et de l Alimentation, UMR6265 CNRS, UMR1324 INRA, Universite de Bourgogne, AgroSup Dijon, 17 rue Sully, 21000 Dijon, France
Appetite 58:575-81. 2012..In conclusion, a monotonous breakfast composed solely of a fibre-enriched bread may decrease subsequent hunger and, when similar to a familiar bread, food intake...
- Alliesthesia to food cues: heterogeneity across stimuli and sensory modalitiesTao Jiang
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, CNRS UMR 5170, Université Bourgogne, 15 rue Hugues Picardet, 21000 Dijon, France
Physiol Behav 95:464-70. 2008..Finally, the shift in wanting between pre- and post-meal state was more important than the shift in liking. These results suggest that alliesthesia may be influenced by both metabolic and non-metabolic factors...
- A randomized trial on the efficacy of a 2-month tube feeding regimen in anorexia nervosa: A 1-year follow-up studyDaniel Rigaud
Service d endocrinologie et nutrition, CHU Le Bocage, 21079, Dijon, France
Clin Nutr 26:421-9. 2007..Despite the high mortality rate in malnourished anorexia nervosa (AN) patients, very few trials have prospectively studied the efficacy of tube feeding...
- Alternation between foods within a meal. Influence on satiation and consumption in humansLaurent Brondel
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, UMR CNRS 5170, 21000 Dijon, France
Appetite 53:203-9. 2009..These differences in intakes could result from differences in sensory-specific satiety via disruption of habituation...
- Factors associated with the increase in resting energy expenditure during refeeding in malnourished anorexia nervosa patientsVirginie Van Wymelbeke
, Medical Research Unit-National Center of Scientific Research 5170, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 80:1469-77. 2004..CONCLUSION: In AN patients, the rise in REE observed during refeeding was independently linked to anxiety level, abdominal pain, physical activity, and cigarette smoking, and it contributed to resistance to weight gain...