- Alliesthesia to food cues: heterogeneity across stimuli and sensory modalitiesTao Jiang
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, CNRS UMR 5170, Université Bourgogne, 15 rue Hugues Picardet, 21000 Dijon, France
Physiol Behav 95:464-70. 2008..Finally, the shift in wanting between pre- and post-meal state was more important than the shift in liking. These results suggest that alliesthesia may be influenced by both metabolic and non-metabolic factors...
- Acute partial sleep deprivation increases food intake in healthy menLaurent Brondel
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 91:1550-9. 2010..Acute partial sleep deprivation increases plasma concentrations of ghrelin and decreases those of leptin...
- Substrate oxidation influences liking, wanting, macronutrient selection, and consumption of food in humansLaurent Brondel
Centre des Sciences du Gout et de l Alimentation, UMR CNRS, UMR INRA, Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 94:775-83. 2011..Several carbohydrate-based models of feeding have been described. The influence of the substrate oxidation rate on liking, wanting, and macronutrient selection, however, is not known in humans...
- Influence of substrate oxidation on the reward system, no role of dietary fibrePeio Touyarou
Centre des Sciences du Gout et de l Alimentation, UMR 6265 CNRS, UMR 1324 INRA, Universite de Bourgogne, AgroSup Dijon, 15 rue Hugues Picardet, 21000 Dijon, France
Appetite 57:134-41. 2011..In conclusion, dietary fibre was found to have no effect on olfactory liking and wanting, and had no detectable effect on satiety sensations or on subsequent energy intake...
- Monotonous consumption of fibre-enriched bread at breakfast increases satiety and influences subsequent food intakePeio Touyarou
Centre des Sciences du Gout et de l Alimentation, UMR6265 CNRS, UMR1324 INRA, Universite de Bourgogne, AgroSup Dijon, 17 rue Sully, 21000 Dijon, France
Appetite 58:575-81. 2012..In conclusion, a monotonous breakfast composed solely of a fibre-enriched bread may decrease subsequent hunger and, when similar to a familiar bread, food intake...
- A randomized trial on the efficacy of a 2-month tube feeding regimen in anorexia nervosa: A 1-year follow-up studyDaniel Rigaud
Service d endocrinologie et nutrition, CHU Le Bocage, 21079, Dijon, France
Clin Nutr 26:421-9. 2007..Despite the high mortality rate in malnourished anorexia nervosa (AN) patients, very few trials have prospectively studied the efficacy of tube feeding...
- Alternation between foods within a meal. Influence on satiation and consumption in humansLaurent Brondel
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, UMR CNRS 5170, 21000 Dijon, France
Appetite 53:203-9. 2009..These differences in intakes could result from differences in sensory-specific satiety via disruption of habituation...
- Impact of energy density on liking for sweet beverages and caloric-adjustment conditioning in childrenEloïse Remy
From the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique CNRS, Unité Mixte de Recherche UMR 6265 Centre des Sciences du Goût et de l Alimentation, Dijon, France the Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique INRA, UMR1324 Centre des Sciences du Goût et de l Alimentation, Dijon, France and the Université de Bourgogne, UMR Centre des Sciences du Goût et de l Alimentation, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 100:1052-8. 2014..The contribution of sweet beverages to weight gain in children is controversial; the impact of these beverages on caloric adjustment needs clarification...
- Energy cost and cardiorespiratory adaptation in the "Get-Up-and-Go" test in frail elderly women with postural abnormalities and in controlsLaurent Brondel
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, UMR CNRS 5170, Dijon Cedex, France
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 60:98-103. 2005..This study investigated the hypothesis that postural abnormalities might increase energy expenditure during a clinical functional test in frail elderly persons...
- Factors associated with the increase in resting energy expenditure during refeeding in malnourished anorexia nervosa patientsVirginie Van Wymelbeke
Centre Européen des Sciences du Goût, Medical Research Unit National Center of Scientific Research 5170, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Nutr 80:1469-77. 2004..In malnourished anorexia nervosa (AN) patients, body-weight gain during refeeding is slowed by an increase in resting energy expenditure (REE)...